• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Tuesday night it sounded like George did a lot of actual, new show prep for psychic Maureen Wood.

Dateline

I got news for you newsman, Norry.  It ain't gonna happen till  you make it happen.

George the Financial Reporter tonight, featuring Hairy Dent predicting an 80% drop in something... the Dow, the economy, ... maybe in George's audience.

pate

Whore-hay "Dave" Noaree still sucks, right?

Or is he "getting better everyday?"

Dateline

An Ode to A Red Rubber Ball

The time is nigh
The red ball has dropped
It did not bouce high
Nor did it pop.

I wither in silence
As ball the did not bounce
It was known as rubber, that is past tense
It went thud, not even a pounce.

My song is not of happiness
For that red rubber ball
Quite frankly it splattered, oh what a mess
Now I will end, and that is all.

ShayP

I caught part of the program last night during open lines and heard Noory say emphatically, "I probably know more about teeth than most living humans!"  You know...because of his two years spent in a pre-dental program nearly 50 years ago.  Nonetheless he made me laugh.  "...most living humans."  ;D  Does he know more than those that are not human though?  Not sure.

pate

Quote from: Dateline on October 12, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
An Ode to A Red Rubber Ball

The time is nigh
The red ball has dropped
It did not bouce high
Nor did it pop.

I wither in silence
As ball the did not bounce
It was known as rubber, that is past tense
It went thud, not even a pounce.

My song is not of happiness
For that red rubber ball
Quite frankly it splattered, oh what a mess
Now I will end, and that is all.

Does Dave use that song for Bummer Muzak still, and does Whore-Hay still SUCK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emx6dU7suvg

Just checking

WOTR

Quote from: ShayP on October 13, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
I caught part of the program last night during open lines and heard Noory say emphatically, "I probably know more about teeth than most living humans!"  You know...because of his two years spent in a pre-dental program nearly 50 years ago.  Nonetheless he made me laugh.  "...most living humans."  ;D  Does he know more than those that are not human though?  Not sure.
I also have to assume by that statement that he recognizes that all dead humans have reached enlightenment where their knowledge of teeth would surpass his.  ;)

ItsOver

Ha!  Jorch should do a dental show with Doc Wallet.  Tangy Tangerine and your teeth.

Here's Jorch cosplaying he's a dentist while broadcasting.

"Thuh cavity was this big, folks!"

Lilith

Maybe it's not quite as complicated as that.  Maybe he just means that he knows more than dead people do.

pate

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 07:13:32 AM
Maybe it's not quite as complicated as that.  Maybe he just means that he knows more than dead people do.

Haha, Navy Davy Noaree;  Ah'm smarter than a corpse.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 14, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
Why?
I think Ponyboy has generally hung out in threads I'm not as familiar with.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on October 14, 2018, 01:50:57 AM
I also have to assume by that statement that he recognizes that all dead humans have reached enlightenment where their knowledge of teeth would surpass his.  ;)
Maybe he was trying to defer to the memory of his fathers.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on October 15, 2018, 01:21:58 AM
I think Ponyboy has generally hung out in threads I'm not as familiar with.

Well fine, just don't be a stranger here 14~!

Corona Kitty

I might be the only one here on this website, listening to Coast to Coast AM.

Don't worry, it's still better than Dave's show.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on October 17, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
I might be the only one here on this website, listening to Coast to Coast AM.

Don't worry, it's still better than Dave's show.

You're not the only one - I dip in once in a while. Noory is a good old stick, Knapp is marvellous, Syrett ain't half bad, Lee Cigar's sexy ... Dave's show, however, leaves A LOT to be desired.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on October 17, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
You're not the only one - I dip in once in a while. Noory is a good old stick, Knapp is marvellous, Syrett ain't half bad, Lee Cigar's sexy ... Dave's show, however, leaves A LOT to be desired.

That's good to know, I'm not the only one here. Overall, it's a better show than most still.

Jojo

Quote from: username on October 17, 2018, 11:19:23 PM
That's good to know, I'm not the only one here. Overall, it's a better show than most still.
If I'm not here in the GNS thread, I am here in spirit.  I usually have listened.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 14 on October 18, 2018, 12:22:58 AM
If I'm not here in the GNS thread, I am here in spirit.  I usually have listened.

Understood, it's still a bit nostalgic.

ShayP

Yes.  Noory has some redeeming qualities BUT let's remember the title of this thread.  He will not disappoint.  Get some energy back in here.  :D