• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Norry: "you screw it up if you start thinking."  In his meager defense he was going along with the crackpot about CVR viewing or some such....

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2018, 03:35:36 PM
Norry: "you screw it up if you start thinking."  In his meager defense he was going along with the crackpot about CVR viewing or some such....
Ha!  Thinking.  Something Jorch never has to be concerned about.

Dateline

Norry let's take a walk on the Wild Side. . .

I am asking for a show with both Corsi and Stone on so that we can hear all angles, then we the Coast audience can make a decision for ourselves.  Any prosecutor is invited to call in and plea bargain.  Ratings will skyrocket!

Metron2267

Joorch eschews becoming part of "The Storm". :-\

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on November 29, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

I am asking for a show with both Corsi and Stone on so that we can hear all angles, then we the Coast audience can make a decision for ourselves.  Any prosecutor is invited to call in and plea bargain.  Ratings will skyrocket!
I've advocated this for some time.  I want SDM to call in and offer them legal advice on what filings to make, good places to hide out while on the lam, and give predictions. "This call is coming from a Federal Prison" breaking-in every few moments is hilarious.  Alex calling in and ranting would be good also.

However, I'd rather see Norry and Tommee get interviewed by the FBI, put on a public Congressional hearing, etc to see what they know about these matters. Would be classishtch!

Morgus

Last night Noory told about his little grandson Gavin who is now 11 years old.
He said the kid imitates his radio voice and even dressed up like him for Halloween - complete with a fake moustache...
Noory is thinking about bringing the kid on the show one night, but not a school night!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on November 29, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

Jorch doesn't like "fuss'n and fight'n."  It upsets Ma Noory.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on November 29, 2018, 11:33:29 PM
He said the kid imitates his radio voice and even dressed up like him for Halloween - complete with a fake moustache...
Noory is thinking about bringing the kid on the show one night, but not a school night!
Oh that Jorch!  Always pushing the limits!  Watch out, Art Linkletter!

expat

LMH was on great form last night. Two hours of total, absolute, unmitigated, unrelenting, POPPYCOCK.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on November 29, 2018, 11:33:29 PM
Call CPS. Kidding but I'd be curious what various houses thought of his costume.

"And I see a Princess, a Cowboy, a Ghost, a Superman and what are you little boy, an Undead Vampire who walks at night?" 
"I'm George Norry" 
(blank stare) 
"You know the Nighthawk, the most popular radio host in the world!" 
(blank stare)  "Uh, Ok, here is some candy"  (muttering to wife while shutting the door) "poor kid, he must be touched" 
(wife to hubby) "now, now, just be lucky how our children turned out" 

Metron2267

Quote from: expat on November 30, 2018, 09:01:42 AM
LMH was on great form last night. Two hours of total, absolute, unmitigated, unrelenting, POPPYCOCK.

Disagree.

On the poppycock anyway.

expat

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 30, 2018, 10:50:03 AM
Disagree.

On the poppycock anyway.

Here's the "alien spaceship on the back side of the Moon" as seen by Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter at 8m/px. Zoom and pan at will. Note how this natural trench feature is cratered to the same extent as its surroundings.

expat, are you still commenting on Jason Colavito's blog?

Metron2267

Quote from: expat on November 30, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
Here's the "alien spaceship on the back side of the Moon" as seen by Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter at 8m/px. Zoom and pan at will. Note how this natural trench feature is cratered to the same extent as its surroundings.
Fair enough - how about:

https://www.disclose.tv/the-top-secret-apollo-20-mission-and-the-alien-girl-309922

expat

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 30, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
expat, are you still commenting on Jason Colavito's blog?

Hardly at all, but I still read Jason. He's hot.

Metron2267

Like the Alien Autopsy video?

Hey it's fascinating to ponder in an "Even Horizon" kinda way. ???

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
Jorch doesn't like "fuss'n and fight'n."  It upsets Ma Noory.
Noory had his mom on the phone last night to talk directly to his pal Pat Boone!

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on November 30, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
Noory had his mom on the phone last night to talk directly to his pal Pat Boone!
Jorch, the ideal Mama's Boy.

Riveting radio.  Maybe Jorch can dig up and reanimate Arthur Godfrey next to talk to his mama.  ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 29, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
Never gets old

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw

That's true if you go by geologic time. Going by ordinary time, it got old the second time he mentioned it.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
Jorch, the ideal Mama's Boy.

Riveting radio.  Maybe Jorch can dig up and reanimate Arthur Godfrey next to talk to his mama.  ::)

There's a silver lining to this dated cloud. I get to say "that was before my time", which is increasingly rare these days.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 30, 2018, 05:41:36 PM
There's a silver lining to this dated cloud. I get to say "that was before my time", which is increasingly rare these days.

He REALLY liked soup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAixx8G2wzU

Jojo

Pat Boone's wife is allegedly seriously ill, while he is on national airwaves gleefully remembering being aroused while caressing or kissing a younger woman on the set of April Love while he was newly married with four babies.  Kissing a younger actress.  Kisses which occurred every time the scene was practised, and caresses which occurred all throughout April Love.  His real wife was born in April and her  first name is the same as the younger actress.  The young actress was a sex symbol who had not yet lost her girlish figure, had no children.  While Mrs. Boone was older, and at home with four very small children who she bore in four years.  He was on the set with a woman made glamourous by make-up artists, shoulderless and strapless satin gowns, being around big money and production, and so on. While his own wife was at home with morning sickness and diaper pails.  Don't think I didn't notice she never gave him another child after April Love.

He said she has said no one even knows who he is now.  I saw online she said people were laughing at him.  I am new at this one, but I read a lot today, and did not find historical signs of affection from her to him.  Just ridicule.  Why did he insist on extramartial enjoyment on set outside his marriage when she was home with grubby hands and why is he publicly gleeful about his extramarital enjoyment memories while she is ill now.  She has been subjugated.

The younger actress is still alive and has published a book which supposedly has information about how she climaxes in it.  You don't suppose the guest wanted her to hear his happy memories, that he is working on Plan B?  Wife sick, hunting for new one already?  What better way than to flatter her on national ("international") radio.

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on November 30, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
Pat Boone's wife is allegedly seriously ill, while he is on national airwaves gleefully remembering being aroused while caressing or kissing a younger woman on the set of April Love while he was newly married with four babies.  Kissiong a younger actress.  Kisses which occurred every time the scene was practised, and caresses which occurred all throughout April Love.  His real wife was born in April and her  first name is the same as the younger actress.  The young actress was a sex symbol who had not yet lost her girlish figure, had no children.  While Mrs. Boone was older, and at home with four very small children who she bore in four years.  He was on the set with a woman made glamourous by make-up artists, shoulderless and strapless satin gowns, being around big money and production, and so on.
While his own wife was at home with morning sickness and diaper pails.  Don't think I didn't notice she never gave him another child after April Love.

He said she has said no one even knows who he is now.  I saw online she said people were laughing at him.  I am new at this one, but I read a lot today, and did not find historical signs of affection from her to him.  Just ridicule.  Why did he insist on extramartial enjoyment on set outside his marriage when she was home with grubby hands and why is he publicly gleeful about his extramarital enjoyment memories while she is ill now.  She has been subjugated.

The younger actress is still alive and has published a book which supposedly has information about how she climaxes in it.  You don't suppose the guest wanted her to hear his happy memories, that he is working on Plan B?

Now, who does that sound like, Norry?  He was oogling women on music vidoes when his wife was washing, cooking, folding his socks, and cleaning up after him when he did not lift the toilet seat.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on November 30, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
Now, who does that sound like, Norry?  He was oogling women on music vidoes when his wife was washing, cooking, folding his socks, and cleaning up after him when he did not lift the toilet seat.
Washing, cooking, folding his socks, cleaning up after  him when his missed the toilet..... and..... shopping!  Shopping!  Some credit debts are public information!  Dang those bridal expenses.  I wonder whose they were?  His and Hers?  An offspring?  Business-to-business?  Hmmm...  Best get large deposits first from this guy.  Who in the world wouldn't pay off bridal debt, even if the whole thing ended in shambles, whether it was his own or a step-child or whoever.  Just letting it dangle while well-employed looks very ungallant.

Maybe he bought supplies for a wedding, trying to be all prepared ahead of time, but the BRIDE OUTGREW THEM BEFORE he even got a chance to propose.  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Quote from: 14 on November 30, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
Washing, cooking, folding his socks, cleaning up after  him when his missed the toilet..... and..... shopping!  Shopping!  Some credit debts are public information!  Dang those bridal expenses.

Cafe Marrakech failed too.

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on November 30, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
Washing, cooking, folding his socks, cleaning up after  him when his missed the toilet..... and..... shopping!  Shopping!  Some credit debts are public information!  Dang those bridal expenses.  I wonder whose they were?  His and Hers?  An offspring?  Business-to-business?  Hmmm...  Best get large deposits first from this guy.  Who in the world wouldn't pay off bridal debt, even if the whole thing ended in shambles, whether it was his own or a step-child or whoever.  Just letting it dangle while well-employed looks very ungallant.

Maybe he bought supplies for a wedding, trying to be all prepared ahead of time, but the BRIDE OUTGREW THEM BEFORE he even got a chance to propose.  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Maybe those are for the cedar lined hope chest that Mama Norry bought for him and he bought the gown in hope of..  Hope springs eternal, but he is slowly running out of hope.

Dateline

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 30, 2018, 08:05:56 PM
Cafe Marrakech failed too.

How about the talk show "I Ain't Gonna Take It Anymore" filmed and produced in mid teen's of this decade?