• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Whoa, Falkster, did they issue you any good dope for the pain?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 19, 2014, 05:11:24 PM
If I had a video ever get thousands of views, it might allow me to have an independent income of my own and not need assistance.

What do you think of the House Republican's plans to make major cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid in 2015?  Yes, I know this is not a politics forum.  But this forum does explore the inner workings of the mind of Falkie2013.  You mention from time to time that you are on public assistance (there's nothing wrong with that) but, at the same time, you portray yourself as super conservative, slayer of all things Democrat.

Do you see the inconsistency here?  It is curious.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 19, 2014, 10:22:04 PM
Whoa, Falkster, did they issue you any good dope for the pain?

Nope, just 800mg ibuprofen. I'm allergic to codeine, vicodin, as was my Mother.

Hurts if I walk with boot or without. Am icing it down and elevating it.

Soon will be able to pull out sofa bed and stretch out. Did a lot in the living room today. Right ankle and knee are also swollen.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 19, 2014, 11:05:52 PM

Nope, just 800mg ibuprofen. I'm allergic to codeine, vicodin, as was my Mother.

Hurts if I walk with boot or without. Am icing it down and elevating it.

Soon will be able to pull out sofa bed and stretch out. Did a lot in the living room today. Right ankle and knee are also swollen.
Then I recommend Single Malt.  Or if Aldous can spare it, a spliff.  Or both.

Falkie2013

If it gets too bad I just pour a small amount of Hennesy in the hot cocoa or hot tea and go to sleep. I have a big decanter in the kitchen filled with it but I only use a thimble full of it because thats all it take.

No Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Nog until the 31st. Hopefully there will be some of the non alcoholic stuff available too.

[attachment deleted by admin]

littlechris

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 19, 2014, 11:22:10 PM
Then I recommend Single Malt.

Not sure if this counts. I drank a bottle of Old English for the homie Falkie. I also took a shit.

littlechris

Dear Leader,
  No disrespect, but when a dearly LOVED friend's career dies, we pour some liquor for the homie. XOXOXOX

[url=http://youtu.be/X_rCzP5kAh4]http://youtu.be/X_rCzP5kAh4[/url]

http://youtu.be/dVSiv8-ugu0

littlechris

For all those who are inboxing me. No, i dont HATE Falkie!!!!! I wish him nothing but LOVE. I'm not mad at him. Happy Hannukah.

http://youtu.be/xmK_iqdJ510

#FALKIEARMY

area51drone

LC, I've been inboxing and talking with Falkie for days now, believe me, his career is not dying, it's just heating up.    It won't be long before you all get to savor what I've been enjoying the last couple weeks. 

And Bateman, yes, he does have a contract with an underwear company, and he'll be doing ads for them as well as another fine product.   Be sure to catch the commercials in the upcoming podcast!

Quote from: littlechris on December 20, 2014, 02:49:41 AM
we pour some liquor for the homie. XOXOXOX

The guy in the gangsta lean video poured out almost a whole 40 oz there.

area51drone

Just got an inbox from Falkie.  He says not only is he in dire straights health wise (he says he's literally choking on his own mucus), but his phone has been cut off, and he's in danger of losing his internet.  He's not even sure why it's working.   He says there will be no more videos unless there are some donations rolling in.   Please visit his boardhost site and send something to him if you can.   I'm going to snail-box him some cash after I get paid at the end of this month, but he NEEDS HELP NOW.

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on December 20, 2014, 07:27:55 AM
Just got an inbox from Falkie.  He says not only is he in dire straights health wise (he says he's literally choking on his own mucus), but his phone has been cut off, and he's in danger of losing his internet.  He's not even sure why it's working.   He says there will be no more videos unless there are some donations rolling in.   Please visit his boardhost site and send something to him if you can.   I'm going to snail-box him some cash after I get paid at the end of this month, but he NEEDS HELP NOW.

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com/

Falkie2013

Bellgabber called Kathy. She's on way. I thank him for that.

Have been gasping for air since 12:30 am. Kept thinking it would clear up.

Soon as she gets here, off to er.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2014, 08:50:10 AM
Bellgabber called Kathy. She's on way. I thank him for that.

Have been gasping for air since 12:30 am. Kept thinking it would clear up.

Soon as she gets here, off to er.

Falkie, get off the internet and dial 911.  Seriously.  Do it now.

b_dubb

Falkie I want you to get well. I also want you to consider that you may be addicted to the Internet.

Falkie2013

They've given me 3 prednisones, took blood work, on heart monitor and waiting for breathing treatment. Still having breathing difficulties.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2014, 10:00:57 AM
Am at ER waiting room now.
You Do Not Have Permission To Die.  You Will Beat This.  You Will Adapt And Endure.  You Will Carry On.  And You Will Carry Out The Mission Of The Day.  That Is All.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2014, 12:10:12 PM
You Do Not Have Permission To Die.  You Will Beat This.  You Will Adapt And Endure.  You Will Carry On.  And You Will Carry Out The Mission Of The Day.  That Is All.
They gave me breathing treatment, will be giving me new antibiotics and steroids. Soon i will be able to bench press 2 ipads at once. ;)

Thank god for my friends on here. I don't think i could have walked to the firehouse 5 blocks away or The pd 3 blocks away. Once sonic sets up my dsl, i'll have a phone again.

Curandero81

Falkie,
My prayers and well wishes are with you in your recovery. I do want to mention over use of rescue inhalers actually can cause broncho constriction, DO NOT overuse. I also would recommend you inquire about use of Mucinex extended release and more fluids to help thin and eliminate excessive thick mucous from both sinuses and lungs. Tramadol is a none opiate and may give you some pain relief.
I wish you the best your recovery.
Curandero81

Falkie2013

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 20, 2014, 01:05:46 PM
Falkie,
My prayers and well wishes are with you in your recovery. I do want to mention over use of rescue inhalers actually can cause broncho constriction, DO NOT overuse. I also w

ould recommend you inquire about use of Mucinex extended release and more fluids to help thin and eliminate excessive thick mucous from both sinuses and lungs. Tramadol is a none opiate and may give you some pain relief.
I wish you the best your recovery.
Curandero81

Am home. They gave me levaquin and prednisone. At least i can breathe. Prednisone or breathing treatment forced out some of the crud.

Bedtime.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2014, 12:31:33 PM
They gave me breathing treatment, will be giving me new antibiotics and steroids. Soon i will be able to bench press 2 ipads at once. ;)

Thank god for my friends on here. I don't think i could have walked to the firehouse 5I'm blocks away or The pd 3 blocks away. Once sonic sets up my dsl, i'll have a phone again.
What?  You dont have any friends.  You have bellgab.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2014, 07:17:19 PM
What?  You dont have any friends.  You have bellgab.

I do have friends other than on here.

My neighbor who lives in the apartment below me. Retired Marine.

My neighbor Duke who discusses football and baseball with me and is a huge Oakland A's fan.

My friends of long duration in San Francisco, one whom I met 4 months before I met Kathy and the other whom I have known since I was 16.

And a host of online friends whom I have corresponded with for years.

paladin1991

It was a joke   its not funny if it has to be explained

Friends are over rated.  Nothing but time sinks, really.