• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 09:42:18 PM
"No Problemo," as our precious illegals say. Just wanted to let you know that the Fulford guy is not forgotten. Crazy guy, I wish he would be on a show sometime what with all the various Dragon Societies and recent events.....

Maybe we should ask @username to have him on.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 09:43:42 PM
Then you are all good because you have skills (assuming no accident was involved.)  And will be invited by Google to post "Birdbox Challenge" videos on Youtube.

Haha! How about bellgabbing and driving? Immediate deportation?

albrecht

Quote from: brig on January 16, 2019, 09:43:57 PM
Maybe we should ask @username to have him on.
Good idea!! username, get on this....

Lilith

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 16, 2019, 09:44:40 PM
Haha! How about bellgabbing and driving? Immediate deportation?

I think they get bonus pay for that.

WeinerInHand

This is the incident that prompted the law for truck drivers to be ticketed for cell phone use without an additional reason to be pulled over:

https://youtu.be/rWPRzdG6CpQ

WeinerInHand

This guest is abrasive but I don't mind him.

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 09:49:02 PM
This is the incident that prompted the law for truck drivers to be ticketed for cell phone use without an additional reason to be pulled over:

https://youtu.be/rWPRzdG6CpQ
Damn, that is horrible. Folks, pay attention. Not just truckers but anyone.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 09:53:10 PM
Agreed. Michael's responses are great too! 😃

Yeah, he doesn't hold back a chuckle.   :)

albrecht

Quote from: brig on January 16, 2019, 09:57:23 PM
Are you around @username?
I don't think the @ deal works here. Might be wrong but I don't think so.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 10:03:23 PM
I don't think the @ deal works here. Might be wrong but I don't think so.

MV had it working the other day, maybe he turned it off again @albrecht  ?

Dr. MD MD

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2019, 10:13:24 PM
I still hate him even if he’s not.

#metoo. Tea and crumpets?!!!
How's about a cup of coffee and a donut, ya' limey satanist bastards! 🤬

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 10:18:49 PM
#metoo. Tea and crumpets?!!!
How's about a cup of coffee and a donut, ya' limey satanist bastards! 🤬

They actually have good food. Call me crazy but I'll take British food over French etc any day of the week! And, Enoch aside (though he was right,) they have great "Indian" food. I like their beer also.Too bad they selling out to Muzzies and Euro-controllers. Full breakfast versus 'continental?' No question. And real meals versus small-ass stuff in courses? Bs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 10:28:13 PM

They actually have good food. Call me crazy but I'll take British food over French etc any day of the week! And, Enoch aside (though he was right,) they have great "Indian" food. I like their beer also.Too bad they selling out to Muzzies and Euro-controllers. Full breakfast versus 'continental?' No question. And real meals versus small-ass stuff in courses? Bs.

I agree but the royal family doesn’t deserve it. German cuisine would suit them. ;)

WeinerInHand

Alright, I'm gonna rest my eyes a bit before I have to start driving. I should be around tomorrow. Have a great night!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2019, 10:31:16 PM
I agree but the royal family doesn’t deserve it. German cuisine would suit them. ;)

Ha. Yeah. But they were speaking French. I think my, foodwise, issue is I like real, hearty food. Love German food also. Gimme a blutwurst and some pickles n onions and some altbier and I'm good. But screw "cuisine." Fine, to have a multi-course dinner and be fancy but then you need lots of wine etc with it and takes so much time. OR a solid meal and be satisfied. Full breakfast, Sunday roast, various pies, fish n chips...Brits do it great!

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 10:37:36 PM
Alright, I'm gonna rest my eyes a bit before I have to start driving. I should be around tomorrow. Have a great night!

I remember when I was a kid, signaling to truck drivers to lay on the horn  ;D

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 10:43:30 PM

Ha. Yeah. But they were speaking French. I think my, foodwise, issue is I like real, hearty food. Love German food also. Gimme a blutwurst and some pickles n onions and some altbier and I'm good. But screw "cuisine." Fine, to have a multi-course dinner and be fancy but then you need lots of wine etc with it and takes so much time. OR a solid meal and be satisfied. Full breakfast, Sunday roast, various pies, fish n chips...Brits do it great!

If I had German food and Belgian beer every day for the rest of my life, I'd be alright with that!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 16, 2019, 10:44:35 PM

I remember when I was a kid, signaling to truck drivers to lay on the horn  ;D

They still do! 😀

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 09:43:42 PM
Then you are all good because you have skills (assuming no accident was involved.)  And will be invited by Google to post "Birdbox Challenge" videos on Youtube.

;D ;D ;D

Now watch it happen... :-\

WeinerInHand

I'm on strange hours today so I'll not make it tonight.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 07:19:51 PM
His farewell message was very "real". Any guy that sticks up for women and dumps that wuss woman-beater Neely is OK in my book. Which means you were right about the guy Weiner. 8)

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2019, 06:53:23 AM
Dr J Wad and John Lear interview

https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/mkVK9CBm/file.html
Hey, hey, just after 68:15 a caller said some guy at LNM [Daryl Neely/Neeley sp?] had multiple arrests for domestic abuse. Soooo, Vara ALREADY knew this history about Neely BEFORE the most recent arrest. Vara is a hypocrite for that and it proves he was lying to shutdown LNM for that reason. Scum bag liar.

LOL...HW called this caller an ass and told "call control" to hang-up on the caller. She was verbally upset. So, LNM had a serial domestic abuser on the LNM network, and Vara/HW "protected" him about his known past.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 18, 2019, 09:48:21 AM
Hey, hey, just after 68:15 a caller said some guy at LNM [Daryl Neely/Neeley sp?] had multiple arrests for domestic abuse. Soooo, Vara ALREADY knew this history about Neely BEFORE the most recent arrest.

And how is that he 100% "knew" given Vara lives in South Carolina and Neeley in Florida?Where the fuck is YOUR PROOF of that, cuntlip?

QuoteVara is a hypocrite for that and it proves he was lying to shutdown LNM for that reason. Scum bag liar.

Fuck you to the deepest pit of HELL you worthless demon-felching spawn of Satan!

QuoteLOL...HW called this caller an ass and told "call control" to hang-up on the caller. She was verbally upset. So, LNM had a serial domestic abuser on the LNM network, and Vara/HW "protected" him about his known past.

You have NO PROOF whatsoever that either one of them "knew" of Neeley's past - just fucking NONE.

I think on the evolutionary ladder you reside somewhere below:

...insects....maybe even jellyfish.

Gd5150

It would be interesting to add up all the different listeners to the podcasts that make up the threads that saturate the gabs and find out how many there actually are. Each site claims to have a few hundred online on average. 1/10th of those are actually active posters. Let’s be generous and say half those online actually listen to these irrelevent podcasts. On a good day, 100 listeners? With 5 people discussing them. And the discussions are 99.9% about these nobody podcasters soap opera lives.

Maybe someone could start a “days of our lives” or “young and the restless” thread for the losers of the gabs to discuss.