• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Multiple fatalities at Pittsburgh synagogue

Started by Gd5150, October 27, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Gd5150

I wonder if the “suspect” was wearing a MAGA hat and driving a van covered in brand new perfectly aligned pro Trump stickers. 🤔

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
I wonder if the “suspect” was wearing a MAGA hat and driving a van covered in brand new perfectly aligned pro Trump stickers. 🤔

nope. he actually hated Trump. however, Trump will still be blamed.

Lilith

Good thing Senda moved to Martinez long ago.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 27, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
No fascist, racist, KKK...

(((They))) found out the only chants that work are false flags alexjones.jpg

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2018, 11:19:27 AM
Good thing Senda moved to Martinez long ago.

haha! i may or may not have sent senda an email written by moon man. 🤷‍♂️

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on October 27, 2018, 11:49:32 AM
Where is Jackstar?

Off working on a deflection of why he does not regret voting for Obama - TWICE! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 27, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
[attachment=1,msg1271618]
What specifically did you find to be "hilarity" about the Obummer nightmare?

WeinerInHand

In a post a few days before the shooting, Bowers wrote, “Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist. There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation. #Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90’s to be ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp. But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning.” That same day, Bowers wrote, “amazing amount of division on gab today. glas the overwhelming jew problem has been solved so we can now fight with each other.” In another message, Bowers wrote of Trump, “For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat.” Bowers is a registered voter but is unaffiliated. Online records show that Bowers had no criminal record in the state of Pennsylvania.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/robert-bowers/amp/

Jackstar

a gunman opened fire during a service
The attack took place during a baby naming ceremony
The shooting happened during weekly Shabbat services at the synagogue.

QuotePresident Trump said on Twitter that “events in Pittsburgh are far more devastating than originally thought.”

Mr. Trump later addressed reporters at Joint Base Andrews. “It’s a terrible, terrible thing what’s going on with hate in our country and frankly all over the world, and something has to be done,” he said. “The results are very devastating, you’re seeing the numbers come in.”

He added that if the temple “had some kind of protection” that “it could have been a much different situation.”

Jackstar

I found a live stream of the press conference where they're detailing the injuries, but I came in late--so I don't know if I missed the critical info or not.

Was the kid saved, or not? This information is crucial to my future emotive responses to this incident. Crucial.

pate

Quote from: WeinerInHand on October 27, 2018, 01:06:24 PM
...there is a k*** infestation. #Qanon...

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/robert-bowers/amp/

When did teh word "keck" become a vulgarity that must be written "k***" in polite correspondence?

Jackstar

As soon as we started talking about the ritualized mutilation of infants.

pate

I dunno, I don't remember it happening to me, but I find my "mutilated" junk to be more visually appealing than the potential au natural version.  The "uncut" kielbasa looks dog-dickish and weird to me.

I've had enough turn downs from the ladies with my freakishly huge "cut" junk, I cannot imagine how many more couldn't have taken the extra tiny bit I may or may not have lost..

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 27, 2018, 03:09:19 PM
I find my "mutilated" junk to be more visually appealing

Well, good for you. That's great for you. What's your interest in making the junk of week-old infants into something more appealing to you?

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 06:04:35 AM
Well, good for you. That's great for you. What's your interest in making the junk of week-old infants into something more appealing to you?

Could care less about it, was commenting about my junk, and how pleased I am to not have a dog-dick.  Like I said in the post you quoted, I'm happy with what I got, I like the look.  Read carefully.

So what is your interest in week old infants' junk?

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 07:10:52 AM
So what is your interest in week old infants' junk?

The end to the trafficking of children--for any purpose. Globally.

It's weird that you would have to ask that. Not immediately obvious to you? Huh.

pate

So the baby at the synagogue was a kidnap victim taken to a juicery torture chamber?  I missed that part, my bad.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 07:21:52 AM
Maybe you were more fun when you were drinking to excess. Not sure.

Wow, that hurts.  I hope you aren't so uncomfortable about your uncircumcised dog-dick that you think that would prevent me from having a beer with you?
I mean as long as you don't wave it around and gross me out, it's cool, brah!

I think there are professional medical non-Jew Adult Circumcision doctors out there that could help you out if your dog-dick is really bothering you that much.  Just sayin'.

And who is to say I am not still drinking to excess?

Jackstar

https://qz.com/quartzy/1230002/sandra-bullock-and-cate-blanchett-had-a-penis-facial-its-not-that-strange/

Quotethe serum used for the treatment is made from stem cells derived from the removed foreskins of newborn babies in South Korea [...] Oprah endorsed a cream with foreskin-related compounds in them [...] the company says were cultivated originally from the stem cells of a single baby foreskin 20 years ago

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 07:46:45 AM
a kidnap victim taken to a juicery torture chamber?  I missed that part, my bad.

QuoteI always explain that EGF is derived from newborn baby foreskin, from which cells were taken and then cloned in a laboratory,” Louise told People. “I remember the time when I used placenta from a pig on a client that was vegan and that didn’t end so well.”

[attachment=1,msg1271921]

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 08:18:43 AM
Wow, that hurts.

You'll get over it. Just walk it off. Toughen up.