• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Morgus on July 09, 2016, 02:32:23 AM
Noory's big recommendation he keeps making on the air tonight is "everyone needs to calm down"

That's what Heather said, too.

Mizak

Right at the get go Joshua 'P.P."  Warren starts ass kissing snoory how great his singing is and how at a show he was at Woman were starting to get up from their chairs and  charge the stage but luckily the husbands were able to hold them back. All the videos I've seen Most of the audience are all over 70 years old! I'd love to see all those Elderly Woman storming the stage and throwing their depends on stage.  P.P. Warren also let it slip out that the theater in Asheville only holds 500 people.You could tell noory was embarrassed how he responded,  LOL. Noory claims the show is selling out really fast but if you go on  line to "buy"tickets it's only half sold! What a DOUCHE BAG!!!
[attachment id=1 msg=858049]

Mizak

P.S. Also last night he says CTC has BILLIONS of listeners each night.Not Millions but Billions and he can't even sell 500 tickets .Glad I was able to fall asleep soon after that. Insomnia bites.

GNS

Mizak

https://youtu.be/QDD__WlcFK4

It is spinning cause your spinning it with your thumb! What a Hustler!!!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 09, 2016, 08:39:33 AM
An articulate Noortard. 

Uh maze een.

Duncan Trussell is one smart and funny dude. I went and saw him and Rogan for New Year's in LA. Good stuff!

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 09, 2016, 08:52:48 AM
Duncan Trussell is one smart and funny dude. I went and saw him and Rogan for New Year's in LA. Good stuff!

Well, ok.  All I knew of him when I posted that was his gushing pathetically over Noory and the upcoming interview. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 07, 2016, 08:40:09 AM
Part of Tommy's skill set is he knows where places like hospitals are.

And turkey sammich vendors.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on July 09, 2016, 12:07:43 AM
Noory's head is one of the top 10 heads on that show.
I believe Ziznak is still collecting Noory heads.  They were always at the top of his list for his marvelous photo shops.

Here's a recent "non-Ziznak," from the "people are getting weird collection!"

"Here he is holding up his deadly "air compressor" microphone which he inflicts on his listeners/victims."

aldousburbank

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 09, 2016, 09:34:07 AM
Well, ok.  All I knew of him when I posted that was his gushing pathetically over Noory and the upcoming interview.

Oh no yeah, he totally cupped, washed, and blow dried Noory's balls. Duncan is a total hippietard, but smart, and funny.

PaulAtreides

C to C website reports that Paranormal Date now has 47,000 members.  3 of them are women.

Morgus

Noory commented last night that he is trying to get his new book "Night Talk" turned into a TV show now too...  :P

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 09, 2016, 08:52:48 AM

At least he stayed away from the usual softball questions everyone else seems to always ask.

He got George to admit to having smoked pot.  We can surmise from his objections that he's too much of a pussy to even conduct an experiment with hallucinogens.

I liked him asking George on a scale of 1 to 10 his opinion on the likelihood of a variety of topic items (Spoiler Alert:  he still doesn't think Michelle Obama is a man).

Quote from: Morgus on July 09, 2016, 04:16:11 PM
Noory commented last night that he is trying to get his new book "Night Talk" turned into a TV show now too...  :P

Starring: George Noory as "Himself"

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on July 09, 2016, 04:16:11 PM
A tv show that is internet based and people could put it up on their flat-screen and have a party watching it, perhaps?-

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on July 09, 2016, 04:18:29 PM
Starring: George Noory as "Himself"
I heard it was going to star Dave Noorie as "The Night Bore."

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ItsOver on July 09, 2016, 06:07:14 PM
I heard it was going to star Dave Noorie as "The Night Bore."

You're almost right.  It's working title is "The Night Whore."

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 09, 2016, 01:21:05 PM
Oh no yeah, he totally cupped, washed, and blow dried Noory's balls. Duncan is a total hippietard, but smart, and funny.

Then waxed and buffed them, folded them up and put them way.

I love how he explained George not paying attention and letting callers ramble on and on as a brilliant interviewing technique.

Dateline

Well, Norry SHE got married this weekend in a private ceremony on the Cayman Islands.   You were not invited.

Quote from: Dateline on July 10, 2016, 01:13:23 AM
Well, Norry SHE got married this weekend in a private ceremony on the Cayman Islands.   You were not invited.

Who got married?  LMH?

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 10, 2016, 10:16:08 AM
Who got married?  LMH?
I thought it was LMH's daughter who was getting married. Not sure where but I think that what she mentioned during her last appearance. Cayman Islands is a nice place for a wedding though. A random thought, I attended a wedding there a decade or so ago and had to fly through Miami (awful airport.) I didn't pay attention to flight plan but did Cuba allow our airliners in their airspace? Or did we have to fly an odd path around it? I know there were 'incidents' in the past.
ps: I would not have invited Norry either.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 10, 2016, 10:22:00 AM
Tommy?  Bobo?

LOL!  Please let it be Bobo.  Then maybe Bobo will spend less time on this board. lol

Quote from: albrecht on July 10, 2016, 10:27:06 AM
I thought it was LMH's daughter who was getting married. Not sure where but I think that what she mentioned during her last appearance. Cayman Islands is a nice place for a wedding though. A random thought, I attended a wedding there a decade or so ago and had to fly through Miami (awful airport.) I didn't pay attention to flight plan but did Cuba allow our airliners in their airspace? Or did we have to fly an odd path around it? I know there were 'incidents' in the past.
ps: I would not have invited Norry either.

I missed LMH's last show so you're probably right.

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 10, 2016, 10:31:29 AM
I missed LMH's last show so you're probably right.
Yes thats right - Linda Howe last week told Noory she wouldn't be on c2c for her regular monthly appearance next month due to her daughter's wedding then.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on July 11, 2016, 12:37:40 AM
Yes thats right - Linda Howe last week told Noory she wouldn't be on c2c for her regular monthly appearance next month due to her daughter's wedding then.

LMH, coolest mother-in-law ever.  Can you imagine the conversations at family holiday dinners?

WOTR

Quote from: Mizak on July 09, 2016, 07:50:47 AM
...Warren also let it slip out that the theater in Asheville only holds 500 people.
Interesting... So, they are looking at a maximum payday of around $50 000 minus expenses.  Hall rental, guest appearances, hotels, flights, meals, Noories back up band...  I'm not saying it is not worth it- but it does not seem like a massive payday even if you factor in the CD sales for "Geroge sings Elvis" and "Jorch's top 100 hits."

Quote from: Mizak on July 09, 2016, 08:00:22 AM

It is spinning cause your spinning it with your thumb! What a Hustler!!!
You call him a hustler, I call him a piece of sh!@.

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on July 11, 2016, 01:00:35 AM
LMH, coolest mother-in-law ever.  Can you imagine the conversations at family holiday dinners?

Or whenever beef brisket is served?

zeebo

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on July 12, 2016, 12:31:51 AM
Stay way from the 'mystery meat' lol.

They gotta do something with those dead cows. Can't let good meat go to waste.