• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: rekcuf on January 29, 2016, 06:29:01 PM
Hey folks! - bellgab got you down? Well, say no more! Just 4 EASY payments!!! And you too can own, 'The Best Of: Negro Spirituals!' (Vol. 1)

Will Massa Sell Me Tomorrow???

Will Massa Sell Me Tomorrow??? (Remix)

You didn't include my personal favorite, Will Massa Sell Me Tomorrow (Reprise).  Make the list complete if you're going to do it.

Imconfused

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:19:34 PM
in response, i will shorten my hair.

People,  this is exactly why I LOVE THIS FORUM.

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 29, 2016, 06:30:09 PM
My favorite words ever spoken on Bellgab.

<3 Coz.

Dude that Airplane GIF you made last night was one of the funniest things I've seen on here. Leslie Neilsen's second slap makes me laugh every time.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 29, 2016, 06:32:41 PM
Goddamn man, that first negro spiritual on Hoagland's show about Massa Art rivals anything I've heard during Stern's peak as the funniest thing I've experienced through the medium of radio. That whole show with Hollywood Hoags trying to take over DMDN and the pinnacle of /x/'s world class trolls calling in was epic AF.

He hasn't taken a call from anyone he didn't recognize since.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Imconfused on January 29, 2016, 06:33:50 PM
People,  this is exactly why I LOVE THIS FORUM.

MV loves it when you fluff him and cup his balls

MV/Liberace!

Goddamn man, that first negro spiritual on Hoagland's show about Massa Art rivals anything I've heard during Stern's peak as the funniest thing I've experienced through the medium of radio. That whole show with Hollywood Hoags trying to take over DMDN and the pinnacle of /x/'s world class trolls calling in was epic AF.

can someone send me audio of this?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2016, 06:35:54 PM
MV loves it when you fluff him and cup his balls

how else is it supposed to happen?  i'm married, after all.

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:36:54 PM

its 4.99   19.5  club     

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 29, 2016, 06:37:37 PM
its 4.99   19.5  club   

but i'd have to take that out of my "save the children" fund.  you don't want me to do that, do you?

GravitySucks

For only $5, you too can join Club 19.5

bateman

Hoagie trying not to laugh was arguably the best part. Fucking hilarious.

SciFiAuthor

It's the free episode listed on the OSOM site. I think even Hoagland realized it was funny.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on January 29, 2016, 04:14:54 PM
I do... Sunlife... 80% coverage- but they decide what they believe the dentist rates should be and I don't think they have increased in a decade.  So, my dentist will charge what he wants (and what other dentists charge) and sunlife has determined that they charge SHOULD only be around $800 each.  They will cover 80% of $800 and the rest is out of pocket.

Insurance is a great racket to get into if you are sleazy, underhanded and have no morals (but like money.)

*** Perhaps I am being hasty.  Maybe if I request that the crown be made out of 100% leaded mercury, that they do not use anesthetic and that they do not use new or sterilized instruments I could get a crown replaced for $800.***

Hmmm.  I have dental insurance through my work.  Delta Dental.  I've gone around with my dentist about the fees.  A set up much like you describe.  I called my insurance and they said that what dentist contracted service fee is what they pay. In theory, this is supposed to cover the cost of the work.

My rep also said that if the dentist wants/needs to charge more then that would be up to me to work out with the dentist.  *shrug*  I could always get another dentist, there are dozens of them in a 10 mile radius and most will accept my insurance.  But my family has a rapport with her and she is the only dentist my kids have ever known.

Thank God you've got insurance.  And you're right.  It is a racket.  My personal doctor believes that if INS companies were done away with and a true free market existed, costs would come down.  *shrug*  Sounds like a great topic for ART to discuss on his show.

paladin1991

Quote from: Imconfused on January 29, 2016, 04:27:31 PM
Honestly - fuck off of this site.  Nobody gives a shit anymore.
Is this one of your older socks Dave?

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 29, 2016, 06:13:18 PM

...We won't have any more drama until Heather finally snaps which should be soon.
"Dr. Bateman.  Calling Dr. Bateman.  Stat.  Crazy lady call, line 4."

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:38:10 PM
but i'd have to take that out of my "save the children" fund.  you don't want me to do that, do you?

lol and GS  and I ---  great minds think alike       

Praise  MV    i want my turbo mode back  !!!!

littlechris

Happy Friday!

Serious question. Would any of you perform oral sex on Mr.Bell if he promised to come back to radio and NOT quit for at least two years?  This question is mostly for the gals but I guess guys can answer too.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2016, 06:35:02 PM
He hasn't taken a call from anyone he didn't recognize since.

There has been times where I've laughed so hard my body has gone into a seizure where it can't function because it can't process just how fucking hilarious and amazing what just happened was. It's happened only a handful of times in my life. That first negro spiritual and the Girl Noory caller had that effect on me.

bateman's Michael Horn call into the GabCast is also waaayyyyy up there as well.

Art Bell

Quote from: Imconfused on January 29, 2016, 04:27:31 PM
Honestly - fuck off of this site.  Nobody gives a shit anymore.

You sir are very low energy and frankly a lightweight, not even worthy of the handle confused troll.

Art

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:38:10 PM
Use your "save the animals" money.  Damn dolphins.

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:33:24 PM
You didn't include my personal favorite, Will Massa Sell Me Tomorrow (Reprise).  Make the list complete if you're going to do it.

MV, Vol. 2 hasn't dropped (Jaz's testicules) YET! Christ, we don't need another 'cumulus' situation... God! The rotary phones with the 10 ft. cords are ringing off the hook!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 29, 2016, 06:38:47 PM
My personal doctor believes that if INS companies were done away with and a true free market existed, costs would come down.

i think that's absolutely correct.  think of the administrative costs that would go away overnight.

as things are currently, it's impossible to "shop around" for medical procedures.  about a year ago, i decided to have a mole removed and i called around town to check prices since, duh, i knew i'd be paying out of pocket.  the people in these doctor's offices crumble on the phone when asked to give you some idea of what a procedure will cost.  they seem incredulous at the notion you'd even ask the question.  it's as if they have no clue what anything costs to a customer because they're only versed at working out cost with insurance companies and shuffling the related paperwork.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: bateman on January 29, 2016, 06:44:27 PM
1:03:48 exactly.

If you go a bit earlier though, you hear some of Hoagie trying to snarf the earlier slot out from under Heather.

I'm not sure if just the audio is going to be worthy of how I'm building it up. I should say most of us were hanging out in /x/ and were figuring out how to voice our displeasure with Heather as host and just the clusterfuck of the whole thing. To watch it go from an organic thing on 4chan to actually someone calling in and pulling it off masterfully literally sent me into hysterics.

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on January 29, 2016, 06:40:54 PM
You sir are very low energy and frankly a lightweight, not even worthy of the handle confused troll.

Art

Art. please.. stop responding to the negative...your biggest complaint on BellGab is you don't respond to the positive...I know you have said you don't like ass kissers...but honestly, ass kissers pay our bills! Please don't alienate your fans!

You don't have a business manager...thats ok..but please sir...you need a sounding board to bounce your responses off of...!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on January 29, 2016, 06:46:39 PM
Art. please.. stop responding to the negative...your biggest complaint on BellGab is you don't respond to the positive...I know you have said you don't like ass kissers...but honestly, ass kissers pay our bills! Please don't alienate your fans!

You don't have a business manager...thats ok..but please sir...you need a sounding board to bounce your responses off of...!

i think he's just having a little fun and quoting trump.

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:47:58 PM
i think he's just having a little fun and quoting trump.

Emergency GabCast?

dan7800

Art, just ignore the negative nancys. Who spends time at a fan site when they dislike the person the site is largely devoted to?

I hate the Patriots, so why would I spend all day on a site devoted to Tom Brady?