• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Faustina

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 06:31:37 PM
Sure, works for me! (Thursday)

Art

Great!  I think your being on the Gabcast will help clear the air. 

Element 115

Quote from: BettyO417 on January 27, 2016, 06:04:57 PM
In addition to Freyja's questions:

If you have an idea who the stalker/shooter moron is, do you have enough evidence to at least get a restraining order? I realize that won't stop a crazed freak but it would certainly put that person on notice.

Is this freak male or female?

Now for the rest of my thoughts. You'll have to forgive me it I sound a bit flighty, but here goes!

Have you had any more encounters with the Shadow Person or entity visiting you in your studio?  My personal opinion, respectfully, I believe it's Ramona! She had the same love of broadcasting that you did, you were the love of her life and she might have been trying to alert you that trouble was ahead.
Have you had any other encounters where you believed Ramona was contacting you? She might have been the one to mess you when you had the mouse come to visit!! Ha, ha!

And my last thought, get Airyn a Concealed Weapons Permit along with a nice sized automatic handgun for her size and some hollowpoint bullets... Just make sure you alert her as you're coming into the house after the show! We all hope Little Miss Asia is better, feeling safe and secure.

Thank you Sandman for the video! It's time to "Get Back" on the Ride!
Posting this song "Goodnight" from back in the early days with Art. It's only audio, couldn't find any video for it. Maybe some of you creative people can put some video to it! Hope you like it, sure brings back some great memories!

//

Who is the artist in regard to the uploaded .mp3?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 27, 2016, 05:49:35 PM
Thank you, VQ, but as I said, that would accomplish nothing. No one is going to answer questions that they don't want to answer. And the one asking the questions is the ass. Remember when Kaitie Couric asked Sarah Palin what magazines she reads and Palin said "Um...ALL of them!"  Somehow, Katie was the bitch in this scenario.

Katie came out being respected, Sarah didn't. Anyway, that's not the point. It's not a popularity contest. You either get revealing answers or you don't. Katie did in fact get answers in spite of Sarah's best efforts. MV might.

Tinfoil_Helm

Look, I'm not part of any of these BellGab tribes, so I have no horse in this race, etc etc, but why aren't people (especially Art!) discussing Penguin's suggestion?  Crowdsource a professional to catch this stalker and put Art's family at ease.

I know DP has "rattled some cages", but pretend it wasn't him that suggested it.  Hell, pretend "Heather" thought of it.  This would put the whole thing to rest once and for all, plus Art's family would be safe from this alleged danger.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 27, 2016, 05:34:58 PM
What can Art even really say at this point? He's painted himself into a corner. We already know the official line on everything so the most he could do is come off looking badly on this (no offense) little podcast. Why disgrace himself like that? This dude was a guest on Larry King at one point in his life.

Art's problem so far as been the written word, but don't underestimate his abilities with the spoken word. He can seed good will again if he fields questions about the stalker situation and people get a thorough picture of what happened. I have no doubt he's telling the truth, so with enough discussion of it detractors will start feeling stupid as the holes fill in. That said, he should not talk about the network and show, he's out of that for now. That's business, ask Rowland that stuff, or (Redacted) or whomever.

And the right questions need to be asked. People that have been deep into this thread need to be asking the questions. It should not be people that take an occasional glance at the thread and then miss 30 pages. They would only ask things that have already been answered and it would go like the last gabcast went, nobody would ask the things that people wanted to hear.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 27, 2016, 06:35:22 PM
Look, I'm not part of any of these BellGab tribes, so I have no horse in this race, etc etc, but why aren't people (especially Art!) discussing Penguin's suggestion?  Crowdsource a professional to catch this stalker and put Art's family at ease.

I know DP has "rattled some cages", but pretend it wasn't him that suggested it.  Hell, pretend "Heather" thought of it.  This would put the whole thing to rest once and for all, plus Art's family would be safe from this alleged danger.

Can you explain to me why we should pay to keep his family safe?  The man has a substantial net worth and it's his wife and child. 

trostol

i dont like Art..he didnt answer my super bowl question lol

in case you missed it

/sarcasm

ge30542

Green Bay indeed. ANYONE besides "Scam" Newton.

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 27, 2016, 06:39:24 PM
Can you explain to me why we should pay to keep his family safe?  The man has a substantial net worth and it's his wife and child.

My question to Art was in regards to this...if he had taken any of the suggestions for their personal security...celebrities always have to do this...

Uncle Duke

Quote from: chefist on January 27, 2016, 06:43:48 PM
My question to Art was in regards to this...if he had taken any of the suggestions for their personal security...celebrities always have to do this...

He's made a few cryptic comments about having taken steps to secure his property and protect his family.  If true, you certainly wouldn't expect him to put any details of those efforts on a public website..... remember OpSec?

Value Of Pi

Agree 100%. Not our responsibility to catch the ASS (Alleged Stalker Someone). And F all self-confessed trolls. We don't need them or their bright ideas. Nor does Art.

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 27, 2016, 06:51:14 PM
He's made a few cryptic comments about having taken steps to secure his property and protect his family.  If true, you certainly wouldn't expect him to put any details of those efforts on a public website..... remember OpSec?

My question was just about taking steps..not about the details...

Lilith

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 06:31:37 PM
Sure, works for me! (Thursday)

Art

Looks like Thursday Feb 4th 8PM eastern.

Thank You Art!

Praise MV!

SO SAY WE ALL!!

Freyja

He is trying to put some real "rubber to the road ".

In other words he is calling Art out.

Of course Art has the $$ to hire the best of the best to both find the alleged perp and to keep the AB's safe with numerous options IMHO.

That said, I'll throw in as stupid as that is....it's worth the price to see what happens  ;) ...and let me add I don't have any extra $$ hanging around to do it...............

Tinfoil_Helm

Bleeding heart answer: Because we all get so much joy from Art's broadcast, that's the least we could do.  We want him back on the air, let's help!  Also, he seems kinda slow at IRL shit, so lend the man a hand?

Cynical answer: It would put an end to this stalker talk ONCE AND FOR ALL. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2016, 06:58:57 PM
Looks like Thursday Feb 4th 8PM eastern.

Thank You Art!

Praise MV!

SO SAY WE ALL!!

http://youtu.be/KoCtPojDQT4

Uncle Duke

Quote from: chefist on January 27, 2016, 06:56:54 PM
My question was just about taking steps..not about the details...

Fair enough, but he's said all he's going to say I'd wager.

Lt.Uhura

So much energy spent here on setting up a potential chat with Art that would be heard by a handful of listeners to ask Art "hardball" questions?  Haha!  Really???  Art already updated us here today with his wife's ongoing concerns re the stalker.  Move on people. 

Meanwhile, at Midnight in the Desert....

Despite Art's confidence in Heather I'm sure she could use a few days off to regroup, rest and rejuvenate.  And the show would benefit greatly by Art's return even on a drop-in basis.  He could broadcast from anywhere but home.  There is much work to do, lol...The wild weather patterns continue, a new mosquito-borne virus threat could go pandemic, another "new" planet has been discovered, and as much as I hate Art covering politics, I'd love to hear him and a smart political scientist discuss this pathetic circus of a presidential election about to wreak havoc on our country and the world.  Too many topics, too little time  :)

Lilith

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 27, 2016, 07:03:49 PM
So much energy spent here on setting up a potential chat with Art that would be heard by a handful of listeners to ask Art "hardball" questions?  Haha!  Really???  Art already updated us here today with his wife's ongoing concerns re the stalker.  Move on people. 

Meanwhile, at Midnight in the Desert....

Despite Art's confidence in Heather I'm sure she could use a few days off to regroup, rest and rejuvenate.  And the show would benefit greatly by Art's return even on a drop-in basis.  He could broadcast from anywhere but home.  There is much work to do, lol...The wild weather patterns continue, a new mosquito-borne virus threat could go pandemic, another "new" planet has been discovered, and as much as I hate Art covering politics, I'd love to hear him and a smart political scientist discuss this pathetic circus of a presidential election about to wreak havoc on our country and the world.  Too many topics, too little time  :)

Call me crazy, call me anything at all, but I would rather hear Art on gabcast anyday than on DMDN !!!   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2016, 07:07:59 PM

Call me crazy, call me anything at all, but I would rather hear Art on gabcast anyday than on DMDN !!!   ;D

I'll just call you Brig.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 27, 2016, 07:01:02 PM
Bleeding heart answer: Because we all get so much joy from Art's broadcast, that's the least we could do.  We want him back on the air, let's help!  Also, he seems kinda slow at IRL shit, so lend the man a hand?

Cynical answer: It would put an end to this stalker talk ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Neither answer works for me.

Art Bell

If I answer everything here what will be left for the Gab Cast? However I will say that security things have been done that I will not talk about anywhere.

That said, I don't want "Guards" here, I did the before with Premiere and hated it, very intrusive. At the moment there is nothing to investigate, nothing else has happened as yet for which I am thankful.

As for not finding brass, this went down in part on BLM land and there could be tons of brass out there near my house that would never have been found, they only looked on the road at night.

If I had wanted to make up a story of some kind I would never had said it could have been a firecracker (I don't think it was) I was just trying to be honest, not spin some stupid story.

As for the first incident, that was a Man with a Rifle firing shots right in front of my Studio house seen by my Neighbor who SAW him drive up and fire the shots and leave in a dark car. If she had managed to see a plate this might have been over a long time ago.

Art

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 07:11:50 PM
If I answer everything here what will be left for the Gab Cast? However I will say that security things have been done that I will not talk about anywhere.

That said, I don't want "Guards" here, I did the before with Premiere and hated it, very intrusive. At the moment there is nothing to investigate, nothing else has happened as yet for which I am thankful.

As for not finding brass, this went down in part on BLM land and there could be tons of brass out there near my house that would never have been found, they only looked on the road at night.

If I had wanted to make up a story of some kind I would never had said it could have been a firecracker (I don't think it was) I was just trying to be honest, not spin some stupid story.

As for the first incident, that was a Man with a Rifle firing shots right in front of my Studio house seen by my Neighbor who SAW him drive up and fire the shots and leave in a dark car. If she had managed to see a plate this might have been over a long time ago.

Art

I'm glad you put in some extra security, Art...Looking forward to the GabCast...

Value Of Pi

Quote from: pyewacket on January 27, 2016, 05:55:06 PM
Good points, IB.

A real live Gabcast would be best - if a question is asked - the answer is given immediately and the listeners can judge if the answer appears genuine or pre practised. It would also be interesting to see if any reasonable questions are avoided. 

The way this this is being set up- Art posts here inviting us to ask him questions. Doesn't respond until hours or days later. This give the impression that he needs to think about the answers and make sure they fit. Some questions go unanswered. How convenient is that?

So I vote for a Gabcast one on one interview with someone who can be impartial. No fan boys - no heal bitters.   

Yes, a good, probing, live interview which lets the listeners decide for themselves, without intermediaries. The "someone" needs to be impartial and fair, but tough. MV, who appears to be the someone, needs to prepare well for this. The best choice would be Charlie Rose, IMO, who is otherwise engaged.

trostol

Art

who sir...do you think...will win the SUPER BOWL!!!! lol and who do you want to win...

GravitySucks

Art

I hope all of this leads to you being comfortable posting here once again. I believe the forum is a more enjoyable place when you post, than when you feel driven away.

Now, about that Pizza Punch recipe...

Uncle Duke

Art

So what's the status of the reward you offered?  Anyone made any claims against it?  Is the reward still in play?

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 07:17:50 PM
I hope all of this leads to you being comfortable posting here once again. I believe the forum is a more enjoyable place when you post, than when you feel driven away.

Now, about that Pizza Punch recipe...

good work GS