• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Rogan

Started by Mr. Hanky, September 23, 2013, 08:43:24 AM

Mr. Hanky

Last night on youtube, I stumbled by one of the most entertaining interviews that I have ever heard - Joe Rogan interviewing "Mr. Hair" aka Giorgio Tsoukalos. The interview is from last year. I have always perceived Giorgio Tsoukalos to be a con man and a general charlatan, but after listening to this interview, he's cool as shit and I can tell he has true conviction about his "Ancient Alien" beliefs. The back and forth between him and Rogan is classic radio at it's finest. It's also hilarious to hear Tsoukalos throw the f-word around like a drunken sailor. If you have not heard it, it is a must listen/watch. Here it is:

Joe Rogan Podcast #232 - Giorgio Tsoukalos

ziznak

I love JRE.  check out the Degrasse Tyson show its EVEN BETTER!  oh and john anthony west too

steelbot

After watching this and listening to Neils startalk radio interview with Rogan - I feel they'd both be great guests on the show!

JRE- #310 ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson

area51drone

I like Neil but I think his radio show isn't that fantastic. It's kind of dry.  Joe must add some spice to it, I'll give it a listen. 

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 16, 2013, 05:31:34 PM
I like Neil but I think his radio show isn't that fantastic. It's kind of dry.  Joe must add some spice to it, I'll give it a listen.
yeah it's one of the better episodes of star talk i've heard.7.

Stevenqbosell

Yeah are there any other good shows anybody would recommend running on Arts channel?

Joe Rogan can be hit or miss for me but I will give him a shot. The bleacher report was kinda entertaining.

My wife loves the Sex talk channel for some reason.

ziznak

Degrasse Tyson would be an awesome guest... maybe have rogan on for a sasquatch or terrance mckenna psychadelics type roundtable panel show.

steelbot

Quote from: ziznak on September 23, 2013, 02:29:50 PM
I love JRE.  check out the Degrasse Tyson show its EVEN BETTER!  oh and john anthony west too
Yeah I just got the JRE tyson episode last night, and it was great, as was the startalk with rogan.

ziznak

I think I mentioned one of hancocks appearances recently... the one where he went into the MJ mental addiction thing.  I think we were talking about pot in some thread.   Go figure! But yeah hancocks JRE's are awesome as well.

area51drone

area51drone

Love it.. "President Clinton is denied access... and so they invited you"  HAHA

area51drone

Wow, Rogan really gets to the good stuff.  I love that he asks the back story questions.

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 12:21:07 AM
Wow, Rogan really gets to the good stuff.  I love that he asks the back story questions.
Sorry Man I had to lie down on my floor - what time are you at?

area51drone

I had to switch computers.  I'm at 30 minutes right now.

area51drone

I'm amazed at how much detail Rogan is pulling out of him.  I feel like Art's interview was kind of a gloss over (like Rogan was saying).   

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 12:50:20 AM
I'm amazed at how much detail Rogan is pulling out of him.  I feel like Art's interview was kind of a gloss over (like Rogan was saying).
31:20

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 12:50:20 AM
Like I said, Rogan is actually pretty god damn good! - His vulgernous would make him probably a no go for Art - but man he's good interviewing!

area51drone

Rogan's swearing doesn't even phase Greer.. 

area51drone

"If you have that access to advanced technology and you're using the word frickin'..."  LOL

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 12:56:09 AM
"If you have that access to advanced technology and you're using the word frickin'..."  LOL
lol and that's the actual name of it! lol

area51drone

Greer throws out a lot of "top level persons in the administration" "admiral" "defense chairperson" etc etc but almost never names any names.   

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 12:59:14 AM
Greer throws out a lot of "top level persons in the administration" "admiral" "defense chairperson" etc etc but almost never names any names.   
They're in the "book" - but also they've all outed themselves on his Sirius Disclosure project, and the pseudo-senate hearing they had a couple months back.

area51drone

Yeah I watched it, but it was pretty sad.   I would never give my money to that guy, he's crazy.   It's worth watching I guess, only so that you're more versed in his rhetoric, if you have time.    Basically the 6inch alien is a human, that's the biggest thing to get out of the movie.   And the best footage of UFO's he shows in the movie is just some blinking lights in the sky.

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 01:00:20 AM
They're in the "book" - but also they've all outed themselves on his Sirius Disclosure project, and the pseudo-senate hearing they had a couple months back.

These fake disclosure hearings are really disgusting.  Like that guy who pointed out on the Leir show that a lot of the people were being paid $20k.   And Greer always brings in controversial people too.   It will never happen until it's only serious people.

area51drone

Did you watch that video of the invisible soldier I posted in the technology section?  I'm curious to hear what your opinion is as you were (are?) in the military.