• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 03:15:53 PM
Mexican Midgets running around punching people in the nuts is funny; full stop!

Like I said, the other guy who was playing Swishy before you really had a better sense of balance. Sorry but you're just not working out here at Bellgab.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 03:23:55 PM
Like I said, the other guy who was playing Swishy before you really had a better sense of balance. Sorry but you're just not working out here at Bellgab.  ;)

The onus on outing yourself as a Mexican DJ isn't on me, mini-me; it's on you essay.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 03:28:06 PM
https://youtu.be/mX18yNwqnMg

See, now I've grown bored with you and am moving on. That's what you get for being a boring, one note faggot.  ::)

SredniVashtar

Sorry but you're just not working out here at Bellgab.  ;)

That line doesn't work because you're still here, despite the dozens of times you've been told.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 11, 2017, 03:31:29 PM
That line doesn't work because you're still here, despite the dozens of times you've been told.

I can't understand you with that ginormous cock in your mouth.  :D

Brits don't count.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 03:29:56 PM
See, now I've grown bored with you and am moving on. That's what you get for being a boring, one note faggot.  ::)

que digo gringo estupido tonto?

Up All Night

Quote from: albrecht on October 11, 2017, 02:31:37 PM
More on the "revised timeline." Now they are saying a maintenance worker notified management after the initial shots to the security guard before he fired on the crowd.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/worker-warned-hotel-before-las-vegas-shooter-opened-fire-on-crowd/

MGM Resorts Int'l though says:
""We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline," said Debra DeShong, a spokeswoman for MGM Resorts International. "We believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate. This remains an ongoing investigation with a lot of moving parts.""

News outlets are saying that LE will issue another timeline Friday after conferring with the hotel. LE said getting the timeline correct with what the hotel had to offer was not a priority, with everything else they were working on.

pate

Clubs, whither and weathers, foothear?

Eh, mmm...

pate

Kooks, buy habbe mynd, noose @11!

WOTR

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 11, 2017, 06:53:32 PM
https://youtu.be/3uKJHVAUQsQ
Saw the first few seconds, slowed it down to .25X speed and it sure looks like it moves away and not towards like they claim.  I really don't have a good monitor in front of me- but the gap between the fence and the post seems to increase...

Up All Night

This Trip Advisor Fire Exit plaque photo from one of the rooms in the hotel shows how close to the shooter's room that anyone would be if they accessed the stairwell in that "arm" of the hotel. Was the stairwell door that Campos found jammed in the section of the "arm" that the shooter was in? I don't know.

As best as I can tell the shooter had a room in the North arm on the East side.

We're all waiting for a detailed timeline from Campos and the engineer, and to put all of that together to try and get a realistic timeline.

BTY, the room outline drawings of each arm are generic, in that each hallway door that faced each other was recessed from the hallway. So that gives you cover from some crazy person at the end of the hallway shooting down the hallway.

(Levels 40-42 (numbered as floors 60â€"62) are designed as penthouse suites.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2017, 12:57:40 AM
seventy minutes and forty-four seconds of droning video without annotations or comment with clickbait headline

Eat a dick.

pate

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 03:26:12 PM
The onus on outing yourself as a Mexican DJ isn't on me, mini-me; it's on you essay.

I grow tired of mini-Mexican-Mongolian memes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WfDYssJMqs

Rhodisian-Reds

pate

Thanks to the crown there is a fine british whiskey distillery in Rhodesia, one only hjabbs to annooucne the shitboleivth'

DRANKY

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ciVBQixpU

Bob's yer oncle!

Parris001

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2017, 09:06:27 PM
At that range he would have had to aim about 10 feet higher than his target and the bullet may not have had enough energy to penetrate the tank. The velocity would have dropped in half and the energy would have dropped by about 2/3rds. Too tired to do the calculation factoring in the 320’ elevation.

That's going to be a double wall tank. Not much chance of it blowing

pate

Well if there was vermiculite for the hippie compost heap, I imagine all Vegas bets were off a bit that night, huh.  What bookie took Thors=odds?

pate

I engage in wild speculation that this was just a crazy scheme to settle a debt, be it a gambling debt what-have-yew, Vegas is a fambly town naow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEVhOA1eVmE

ediot:  Disney fairy-tale