• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 04, 2019, 05:01:07 AM
https://youtu.be/o5cwk894NRs

Locating bunkers under Denver AP for purposes of government continuity in the event of a nuclear attack makes sense since the bunkers under the Greenbriar Resort in WV have been decommissioned.

https://www.npr.org/2011/03/26/134379296/the-secret-bunker-congress-never-used

WeinerInHand

Not only do I believe the DIA is housing a bunker for the government, I believe it is one of the first times that something like this had been exposed by the citizenry using social media.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 04, 2019, 05:01:07 AM
https://youtu.be/o5cwk894NRs

We need a BellGabber near/in Denver to go investigate, and take some videos for us.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 04, 2019, 12:13:55 PM
We need a BellGabber near/in Denver to go investigate, and take some videos for us.

Heather lives close by... 🤔

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 04, 2019, 08:08:10 AM
Not only do I believe the DIA is housing a bunker for the government, I believe it is one of the first times that something like this had been exposed by the citizenry using social media.

One small clarification on the Templars/Mt. Blanca NWO thing. Mt. Blanca is several hours southwest of Denver in a very rural area. Not saying the Templars weren't there - certainly the Spanish conquistadors were.

The rest of this is well vetted - Denver has always been touted as the new seat of government after the coming pole shift.

https://thetruthrevolution.net/satanic-murals-and-monuments-at-the-denver-airport/

Within the great hall of the DIA is a capstone, commemorating the construction and completion of the project. In the center of the stone is the Masonic symbol of a compass, along with a dedication by the “New World Airport Commission”.

Several groups have investigated this organization, and found that it is unique to the DIA.  No other airport has been connected with such a group.

Of course, this has raised the blood pressure of more than a few conspiracy theorists, who see the connection to the phrase “New World Order”. And of course, the rest of the building does nothing to lessen those worries.

There are mysterious writings on the floor throughout the DIA. One phrase carved into the floor is “DZIT DIT GAII”.

This is Navajo for “The Mountain that is White”. There are several other areas on the floor that simply say “Mt. Blanca”. What could this be referencing?

Well, one theory is that if the Masons were in charge of the planning of this building (which they clearly were involved given the inscription and symbol on the capstone), then it could be referring to Mt Blanc or White Mountain in France, which is where the Knights Templar signed their charter.

Freemasons trace their lineage back to the Knights Templar, so the connection seems to fit. At Mt. Blanc, one Templar wrote, “They gathered to form a New Order”. Interesting?

WeinerInHand

They'll eventually get something on Trump - not collusion - but something -- and the Republican party won't do a damn thing about it.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 11:10:49 AM
They'll eventually get something on Trump - not collusion - but something -- and the Republican party won't do a damn thing about it.

This is a good show so far methinks.

WeinerInHand

It's legal for Hillary to talk to a foreign agent but it's illegal for Trump to do so... got it.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 11:19:50 AM
It's legal for Hillary to talk to a foreign agent but it's illegal for Trump to do so... got it.

I think Trump will survive anything they throw at him.  He's been around the block more than a few times.   8)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 11:22:04 AM
I think Trump will survive anything they throw at him.  He's been around the block more than a few times.   8)

I sure hope that you're right. I had my doubts but Trump is the best President of my lifetime. 😍

WeinerInHand

Mueller needs to be investigated when all of this is over.

WeinerInHand

This has been a great interview!  😃