• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on January 21, 2016, 11:10:10 AM
Thought this was interesting...but Art's post about Heather and Denver has only garnered 26 comments.. :o
Dammit that is funny. How did this woman get that out of bellgab? What the actual....

Alright, which one of you assholes said that?

Kolchak

Thought this was interesting...but Art's post about Heather and Denver has only garnered 26 comments.. :o

Talk about building on lies and misinformation.

When in the Goddamn hell did anyone here say that?! Screw you "Mary Lynn". If you want to see handicapped, look in the mirror.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 11:12:10 AM
When in the Goddamn hell did anyone here say that?! Screw you "Mary Lynn". If you want to see handicapped, look in the mirror.
Here is the start of the handicapped part:

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 09:52:42 PM
Yeah we're the ones taking advantage of an inexperienced handicapped girl and forcing her to destroy herself publicly while being too much of a coward to fulfill our obligations or even address criticism directly. At least she showed up. Now he's talking for her? Okay, have fun with whatever weird emotional affair you guys are having.

Here is the post from (Redacted) he is talking about

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 12, 2013, 04:58:28 PM
Dudes, I don't know about everyone else, but I cross the street a bit slower because I am disabled and every step I take is pain.  They glare at me like the devil.  Well, I am sorry, I am going as fast as I can.  I am not trying to "make you wait", I am just trying to get home alive with my food.  Try walking while having constant stomach pain to do everything you have to do, in the 100 degree heat, and see how fast you walk.

I'd never cross on a green light, though.  That is a messed up thing to do.

So Heather's real name is Sum Ting Wong??

Alright, it's all beginning to make sense now...

Meister_000

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 11:09:52 AM
You can view all the comments though by following him. Didn't this guy say he was going to quit social media all together?

He turned his Facebook page back-on again on Christmas Eve specifically to be able to post a photo of he and his daughter enjoying the rare event of Snow fall in the Desert.  [for which crime he also got another onslaught of crap from all his many "friends"]

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 11:22:26 AM
He turned his Facebook page back-on on Christmas Eve specifically to be able to post a photo of he and his daughter enjoying the rare event of Snow fall in the Desert.  [for which crime he also got another onslaught of crap from all his many "friends"]
You know I have friends outside of this forum, in real life. Perhaps that is where the disconnect is. I wouldn't rely on the internet for my friends in any capacity.

Meister_000

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 11:25:57 AM
You know I have friends outside of this forum, in real life. Perhaps that is where the disconnect is. I wouldn't rely on the internet for my friends in any capacity.

You're such a big girl.

munbeam666

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 10:03:27 AM
"BellGab - THE Art Bell Fan Forum - Let's Make Fun Of Dummies"

You're getting closer. Now just delete the leading two thirds of that and have at it.
I think this thread is pretty funny
Some people don't have no sense of humor
;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 11:01:07 AM
To be able to post comments, you have to be on his "Friends" list. Normally when you click the "Send Friend Request" link, you get a message saying that he has reached the maximum. If he deletes somebody for a post he doesn't like, then you may get lucky. Timing is everything.

I don't suppose Heather has reached her maximum yet, though, has she? Hmm?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 21, 2016, 11:43:24 AM
I don't suppose Heather has reached her maximum yet, though, has she? Hmm?
Nope. Not at all.

ponyboysunset

Looks like MV has some detractors. LOL. And the rest of us are idiots and douchebags. Nice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 11:50:55 AM
Looks like MV has some detractors.

everybody loves me.  you doctored that screen cap.

whoozit

If you can't make someone hate you on the internet you may as well give up.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 11:58:20 AM
everybody loves me.  you doctored that screen cap.
No sir, I would not do such a thing as I got turbo mode this year. I was showing you so know who said such awful things about you  ;) I'm just a douchebag who's trying their hardest to get by in this crazy, messed up world.

pyewacket

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 11:12:10 AM

People like ML read/hear everything through a filter. She came here most likely looking for something negative and she 'found' it. The same will happen with anyone here calling into the show. Your words will be twisted and used to further this poor me narrative.

Roswells, Art

Looks like MV has some detractors. LOL. And the rest of us are idiots and douchebags. Nice.

The whole forum is an idiot?! Well I am sure I can come up with an 'ist' word for that uh..forumist...no. Doesn't matter I'll think of one. That way I can be officially offended by being grouped in with all the idiots that post here. I'm drawing up signs now that I can use while protesting in the street. I'll put a smiley face up at the end of this post so no one can be offended.  :)

Sign ideas:
Bellgab Forum Posts Matter

Were not idiots!

(PS. I meant to do that, Sredni)

LOL, I haven't figured out if I'm an idiot or a douchebag yet.

whoozit

Can I be an idiot douchebag, please, please!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 12:08:54 PM

You're a cunningly crafted amalgam of both, so it's hard to tell where idiot ends and douchebag begins.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 12:08:54 PM
Why chose? You can be both if you work hard enough.

LMAO @ RA. Nice sign.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 12:08:32 PM
The whole forum is an idiot?! Well I am sure I can come up with an 'ist' word for that uh..forumist...no. Doesn't matter I'll think of one. That way I can be officially offended by being grouped in with all the idiots that post here. I'm drawing up signs now that I can use while protesting in the street. I'll put a smiley face up at the end of this post so no one can be offended.  :)

Sign ideas:
Bellgab Forum Posts Matter

Were not idiots!

(PS. I meant to do that, Sredni)

The incorrect use of 'were' will still turn him on, even if it was done purposely.

Idea for MV:

0-100 posts = idiot

100+ posts = douchebag

Our status should be reflected under our avatar.

ItsOver

I may ask MV to change my name to "Lucias Ringwald."  Molly must have seen "Gladiator" just before Lucias graced the World.

"It vexes me. I'm terribly vexed."

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 12:20:15 PM
Idea for MV:

0-100 posts = idiot

100+ posts = douchebag

Someone called us a pit of vipers. I think viper level should be like +500 posts.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 12:20:15 PM
Idea for MV:

0-100 posts = idiot

100+ posts = douchebag

Fun Fact: He used to have that type of status title in the dawn of GeorgeNoorySucks.com but they were Noory related. The noobs had status titles something like Noory's biggest fan or Wants Noory's baby.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 12:26:42 PM
Fun Fact: He used to have that type of status title in the dawn of GeorgeNoorySucks.com but they were Noory related. The noobs had status titles something like Noory's biggest fan or Wants Noory's baby.

man.  you go waaay back.  i'd forgotten about that.

whoozit

These are cumulative right?  I'm an idiot douchebag viper or IDV.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 12:25:58 PM
Someone called us a pit of vipers. I think viper level should be like +500 posts.

Yessssssssssssssssss