• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 10:11:18 AM
While we are on the topic of volumes and dummies... When can we expect the next installment of a Falkie Christmas - Christmas Presentt"?  Falkie likes presents.

heh! He thought everyone had forgotten all about that!

Claudius

Quote from: Stranger929 on January 21, 2016, 02:27:45 AM
Why does Wayne know so much about young boys talking dirty?
Wayne: 'I'm not saying I like young boys, but I like young boys'.

BellBoy

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 21, 2016, 10:05:12 AM
You're one of those odd boys who doesn't like sport, aren't you?

The world, from SV's perspective:

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 10:11:18 AM
While we are on the topic of volumes and dummies... When can we expect the next installment of a Falkie Christmas - Christmas Present"?  Falkie likes presents.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I was sent a very threatening message the other day saying that if I didn't stop writing the Falkie Xmas Carol my family will be in danger. Fortunately I have every confidence in IB to see this writing project through to the bitter end. Yes, she is technically illiterate, and has never done it before, but she sent me a story about Peppa Pig the other day, and she is getting better every time.

That is all!  :)

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 21, 2016, 10:15:32 AM
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I was sent a very threatening message the other day saying that if I didn't stop writing the Falkie Xmas Carol my family will be in danger. Fortunately I have every confidence in IB to see this writing project through to the bitter end. Yes, she is technically illiterate, and has never done it before, but she sent me a story about Peppa Pig the other day, and she is getting better every time.

Pissing myself laughing now. Thanks for that, bastard!

Quote from: Claudius on January 21, 2016, 10:12:06 AM
Wayne: 'I'm not saying I like young boys, but I like young boys'.

I'm hearing that in this guy's voice:

;D

Wait, what? Can I PM you everyday to ask when you are coming back?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 10:19:35 AM
Wait, what? Can I PM you everyday to ask when you are coming back?

Why not. It would make a change from the dirty sex stuff you normally send me.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 10:02:47 AM
Cool, I'm kind of new to facebook. Oh, and a General Musings thread would be sparse indeed.
Thanks for adding me :)
And damn IB, that's cold and funny.

GravitySucks

Quitter. Shit on your fans again. Did you file a report, or did you just want to document it? Why not just install security cameras and get a security guard. Wait, you don't even have a family. Liar.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 21, 2016, 10:22:39 AM
Why not. It would make a change from the dirty sex stuff you normally send me.

"Dirty sex stuff", "restraining order", tomato, tomatoh...

whoozit

This is almost enough fun to get me to hold my nose and join Facebook.

Quote from: whoozit on January 21, 2016, 10:30:15 AM
This is almost enough fun to get me to hold my nose and join Facebook.

Do what I did, join FB under your dog's name. Make up a place of birth, an occupation, etc. The more colorful, the better. A prison record will give you street cred and no one will mess with you.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 10:32:23 AM
Do what I did, join FB under your dog's name. Make up a place of birth, an occupation, etc. The more colorful, the better. A prison record will give you street cred and no one will mess with you.
I'll use Art S. Talker as my pseudonym.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 10:32:23 AM

I was quite surprised that "Gigi Tuscadero" made it past their approval process.

Kolchak

Not sure if this person was trolling, but I'm surprised Art left it up.

Quote from: whoozit on January 21, 2016, 10:35:21 AM
I'll use Art S. Talker as my pseudonym.

Make sure to put in your profile that stalking is just a hobby right now, but you hope to go professional someday. Also mention how Wednesday is your day off, and that's when you do most of your stalking.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 10:36:01 AM
I was quite surprised that "Gigi Tuscadero" made it past their approval process.

Oh, I'm a man on FB. At least my dog is. He's from New Jersey and "is connected", if you know what I mean.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 10:38:33 AM
Oh, I'm a man on FB. At least my dog is. He's from New Jersey and "is connected", if you know what I mean.
OMG now I want to do this for fun. I know what I'm doing later tonight. Heh.

ponyboysunset

I am going to change it up and be one of my cats. Yeah. I can lurk everywhere then. LMAO. (insert nefarious laughter)

Oh I have no facebook access at work, but I managed to copy this gem:
"I was there. Watched it this happen not only on Bellgab but another site. We all were victim to a bit of it, then sat back and watched it totally disintegrate into web "rooms" full of either some of the most Lithium deprived patients I've ever seen or 3rd graders who were sneaking on the computer after parents said "lights out"..."

The are all "victims". Heh.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 10:43:19 AM
I am going to change it up and be one of my cats. Yeah. I can lurk everywhere then. LMAO. (insert nefarious laughter)

Oh I have no facebook access at work, but I managed to copy this gem:
"I was there. Watched it this happen not only on Bellgab but another site. We all were victim to a bit of it, then sat back and watched it totally disintegrate into web "rooms" full of either some of the most Lithium deprived patients I've ever seen or 3rd graders who were sneaking on the computer after parents said "lights out"..."

The are all "victims". Heh.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 10:53:09 AM

Ok let's give this person credit, they made it sound so dramatic...like when Kennedy was shot...Did you see the drama on bellgab as it happened? Gather round kids and let me tell you, I was there when......LMFAO

SredniVashtar

I am now on Facebook. I don't think it's enough to simply copy and paste the comments of idiots trying to win the old boy's approval. Surely the next step is to compose our own little contributions that are so toe-curlingly sycophantic than no one except Art and his coterie of cronies could fail to spot it as the piss-take it so obviously is?

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 21, 2016, 10:57:12 AM
I am now on Facebook. I don't think it's enough to simply copy and paste the comments of idiots trying to win the old boy's approval. Surely the next step is to compose our own little contributions that are so toe-curlingly sycophantic than no one except Art and his coterie of cronies could fail to spot it as the piss-take it so obviously is?

To be able to post comments, you have to be on his "Friends" list. Normally when you click the "Send Friend Request" link, you get a message saying that he has reached the maximum. If he deletes somebody for a post he doesn't like, then you may get lucky. Timing is everything.

ponyboysunset

You can view all the comments though by following him. Didn't this guy say he was going to quit social media all together?

chefist

Thought this was interesting...but Art's post about Heather and Denver has only garnered 26 comments.. :o