• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 08:03:53 AM
It's The Principle of the thing(s) I expressed. Just edit the home page Lable label to reflect the Facts. [And kindly refrain from abusing the term Spiritual until you understand the meaning of the concept.] Good Morning [,] SV.

Ah, it is you after all! I was starting to worry that some filthy, literate 4channer had you tied up in a closet somewhere. I guess we clearly have different understandings of the world 'spiritual'. In your case - after reading that post - it looks like your inspiration came right out of the liquor cabinet. We also have a different meaning of what it is to be a fan. I prefer a more nuanced view, where you can like some of what someone does, without giving them license to stomp all over you when the mood takes them. Art is getting what he has dished out.

Meister_000

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 21, 2016, 08:12:47 AM
Ah, it is you after all! I was starting to worry that some filthy, literate 4channer had you tied up in a closet somewhere. I guess we clearly have different understandings of the world 'spiritual'. In your case - after reading that post - it looks like your inspiration came right out of the liquor cabinet. We also have a different meaning of what it is to be a fan. I prefer a more nuanced view, where you can like some of what someone does, without giving them license to stomp all over you when the mood takes them. Art is getting what he has dished out.

You jerk. I corrected the spelling error within 20 seconds of posting. And yes, we do seem to have a different understanding of the kinds of "error" that matter. Worry about "nuances" after you get "the basics" down a little better.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 08:34:41 AM
You jerk.

At least we can agree on something. I'll take your 'jerk' and raise you a 'hysterical ninny'.

BellBoy

This thread is awesome! Now I don't need to drive all the way to ASDA (Walmart's name in the UK) to laugh at retards.

Meister_000

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 21, 2016, 08:40:40 AM
At least we can agree on something . . .

So how's this winter treating you-all across the Pond? Average, milder, more severe than the-norm?  California is very much wetter than it has been in years.

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 07:28:42 AM
MV, you are an Unprincipled TURD
Like we haven't had enough problems around here in the last six weeks? Now you take the initiative to instigate an active not passive assault on Art's Facebook page and posters?! Like you couldn't find enough STUPID shit on your own website and from your own posters to comment on? You take the fucking cake. You didn't stir up enough shit or enough page hits here last week by announcing to everyone the private business that Art might have laid it on the line with "poor little old sweet and innocent you"? You, who openly actively and explicitly encourages trolls and vile posters not only to come here but stay and exercise their so-called "free speech" at any and all expense because "hey, I MV finally found a way to make a Profit off my web site and Ain't I an American!!! We don't need no stinkin Integrity, no Responsibility to anything or anyone. I'm gettin mine and fuck you all. Decency? Honor? Truth in Advertising? Fuck that, I'm a Free Enterprise American, an Entrepreneur!

If you've got so much free time on your hands, grab a text editor and correct the name and Label of your God Damn Home Page because Bellgab and its Owner is NOT any kind of "Art Bell Fan Site" let alone "THE" Art Bell fan site. You Unprincipled and Unscrupulous Swine.

The word vile will forever smell of kool-aid to me because of Art and his minions.

Like we haven't had enough problems around here in the last six weeks? Now you take the initiative to instigate an active not passive assault on Art's Facebook page and posters?! Like you couldn't find enough STUPID shit on your own website and from your own posters to comment on? You take the fucking cake...

Humor is where you find it.   Art set all this in motion, and continues to fan the flames

Roswells, Art

Like we haven't had enough problems around here in the last six weeks? Now you take the initiative to instigate an active not passive assault on Art's Facebook page and posters?! Like you couldn't find enough STUPID shit on your own website and from your own posters to comment on? You take the fucking cake. You didn't stir up enough shit or enough page hits here last week by announcing to everyone the private business that Art might have laid it on the line with "poor little old sweet and innocent you"? You, who openly actively and explicitly encourages trolls and vile posters not only to come here but stay and exercise their so-called "free speech" at any and all expense because "hey, I MV finally found a way to make a Profit off my web site and Ain't I an American!!! We don't need no stinkin Integrity, no Responsibility to anything or anyone. I'm gettin mine and fuck you all. Decency? Honor? Truth in Advertising? Fuck that, I'm a Free Enterprise American, an Entrepreneur!

If you've got so much free time on your hands, grab a text editor and correct the name and Label of your God Damn Home Page because Bellgab and its Owner is NOT any kind of "Art Bell Fan Site" let alone "THE" Art Bell fan site. You Unprincipled and Unscrupulous Swine.

I'm still an Art Bell fan and I'm here. So maybe 'The Art Bell Fan Forum' is singular, meaning me.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 09:42:03 AM
I'm still an Art Bell fan and I'm here. So maybe 'The Art Bell Fan Forum' is singular, meaning me.
hahahahaha. Yup the site is all about you. Man there is an Art Bell joke in there somewhere.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 09:42:03 AM

It worked for the Highlander, of course he had to carry the sword around with him. Are you prepared for your destiny?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 09:43:01 AM
hahahahaha. Yup the site is all about you. Man there is an Art Bell joke in there somewhere.
Hehe, I thought that might have came off as self-important. It is nice to finally have a forum for myself. Maybe it's time to switch the Fort Rock picture to Anna Faris.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 09:46:30 AM
Hehe, I thought that might have came off as self-important. It is nice to finally have a forum for myself.
The world is your oyster, and that oyster is bellgab. Jesus, what did you do to deserve this? LOL

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 09:48:12 AM
The world is your oyster, and that oyster is bellgab. Jesus, what did you do to deserve this? LOL

I feel an existential crisis coming on.

Quote from: Stranger929 on January 21, 2016, 02:45:37 AM
Eric. Asking the tough questions, getting to the truth.

Getting himself blocked from Art's Happy Space more like.  :o

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 09:48:12 AM

It was a brave man that ate the first oyster.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 09:48:54 AM
I feel an existential crisis coming on.
I feel a 'general musings of roswells, art' coming on.
PS I added you on facebook under my real name :)

MV/Liberace!

So then you support this thread idea?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 08:00:21 AM
Anyone else notice how they can't seem to use the correct forms of their and there, or too and to?
I go back and fix shit the moment I catch it. But damn, to not know is a whole other thing entirely.

These luminaries are his "new" friends. Funny how he was completely ignoring them when he was getting his ass kissed on here for the past 2 years. But now that he's quit BG, suddenly they merit some attention. It's like a friend who breaks up with her boyfriend, then remembers that you exist again now that she doesn't have him anymore.

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 09:55:25 AM

This is comedy gold MV. This thread will definitely give the Falkie thread a run for it's money.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 09:55:27 AM
These luminaries are his "new" friends. Funny how he was completely ignoring them when he was getting his ass kissed on here for the past 2 years. But now that he's quit BG, suddenly they merit some attention. It's like a friend who breaks up with her boyfriend, then remembers that you exist again now that she doesn't have him anymore.
Well he knows the resources here have been exhausted.

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 09:03:21 AM
So how's this winter treating you-all across the Pond? Average, milder, more severe than the-norm?  California is very much wetter than it has been in years.

And that's just the weather in your pants.  :P

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 21, 2016, 09:57:45 AM
So this is where the fighting is.
No, no, we give you the link to the fighting here. For $5. Come on, you all have $5 don't you?  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 09:56:10 AM
This is comedy gold MV. This thread will definitely give the Falkie thread a run for it's its money.

Ouch! I'm doing this for your own good, you know?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 09:51:10 AM
I feel a 'general musings of roswells, art' coming on.
PS I added you on facebook under my real name :)
Cool, I'm kind of new to facebook. Oh, and a General Musings thread would be sparse indeed.

Meister_000

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 09:55:25 AM

"BellGab - THE Art Bell Fan Forum - Let's Make Fun Of Dummies"

You're getting closer. Now just delete the leading two thirds of that and have at it.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 21, 2016, 09:59:48 AM
Ouch! I'm doing this for your own good, you know?

You're one of those odd boys who doesn't like sport, aren't you?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 21, 2016, 10:05:12 AM
You're one of those odd boys who doesn't like sport, aren't you?

No, I was on the boundary edge with my slim volume of Mallarme.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 21, 2016, 10:09:05 AM
No, I was on the boundary edge with my slim volume of Mallarme.  ;)

While we are on the topic of volumes and dummies... When can we expect the next installment of a Falkie Christmas - Christmas Present"?  Falkie likes presents.