• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 07:31:12 PM
I can never unsee that. Yuck.  Pooie. Fur ball

So, you're saying you go more for 'bears'...

pyewacket

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 22, 2016, 07:22:33 PM
I don't know if I "get it". I was just parodying that huge fight on Bellahaven. The one where everyone was enjoying a quiet brunch and then someone's ex wife came in drunk and screaming and had to be removed by security. Good times. I heard that thread got 1000 views.

IB- Bella Haven had a girl fight? I missed it- any hair pulling or wigs knocked askew? Anyone get pantsed?  Who won?

BellBoy

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 22, 2016, 07:35:37 PM

And you two have become quite the celebrities since your movie.

I was so thin back then!

<3 (thank you girlfriend) <3

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 07:37:42 PM
I was so thin back then!

<3 (thank you girlfriend) <3

And now look at him.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2016, 06:50:11 PM
No it is for Art. Not me. I bleed bell gab.
MV needs to hang a BG welcome sign. "Welcome to the Wild West of the internet.  Post often and have a gay old time."

Quote from: pyewacket on January 22, 2016, 07:37:39 PM
IB- Bella Haven had a girl fight? I missed it- any hair pulling or wigs knocked askew? Anyone get pantsed?  Who won?

It was a thing of beauty! Imagine the Jerry Springer Show but in posts.  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on January 22, 2016, 07:40:50 PM
MV needs to hang a BG welcome sign. "Welcome to the Wild West of the internet.  Post often and have a gay old time."

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 22, 2016, 07:37:39 PM

Compiler error
Variable: girl
Reason: ambiguous term used

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 07:39:54 PM
And now look at him.

Yes, it's sad... SV has really let himself go.  ;)

(Thankfully, I work out)

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 07:45:14 PM
Yes, it's sad... SV has really let himself go.  ;)

(Thankfully, I work out)

Well played sir

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 05:18:15 PM
While the rest of the world would prefer for you to be on FB.

Just sayin.
Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful. 
:-*

BellBoy

Quote from: ItsOver on January 22, 2016, 07:53:15 PM
Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful. 
:-*

It's OK, one day you'll surely bloom into a glorious swan... or a Little Tea Pot.

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 07:45:04 PM
Compiler error
Variable: girl
Reason: ambiguous term used

Sounds serious- here you'd better read the whole report.

Mr. Fidget

All on one page? How ya gonna cash in on the click bait?
http://pulptastic.com/36-dumbest-things-ever-said-online/

And, from the 1001 dumbest things ever said book, via http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/32526-dumbest-things-ever-said/ :

"I've read about foreign policy and studied; I now know the number of continents." - George Wallace, in his 1968 presidential campaign

"Thanks for the poncho." - Bill Clinton when presented with the Romanian tricolor flag during a visit to that country

"As I was telling my husb-...As I was telling President Bush..." - Condoleeza Rice, unmarried national security advisor

"Give Bill a second term, and Al Gore and I will be turned loose to do what we really want to do." - Hillary Clinton, speaking at a 1996 Democratic fund-raiser

"I think we can agree. The past is over." - George W. Bush

"Oftentimes, we live in a processed world; you know, people focus on the process and not results." - George W. Bush

"It will take time to restore chaos and order." - George W. Bush

"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption." - George W. Bush

"We are making steadfast progress." - George W. Bush

"A zebra cannot change its spots." - Al Gore

"I tell you, that Michael Jackson is unbelievable, isn't he? Three plays in twenty seconds!" - Al Gore, commenting on basketball star Michael Jordan

"It's not easy getting up here and saying nothing. It takes a lot of preparation." - Barry Toiv, White House spokesman

"That low down scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jacka$$ and I'm just the one to do it." - unidentified Texas congressional candidate

"He must have made that
before he died." - Lawrence "Yogi" Berra, former catcher of the New York Yankees, a reference to movie star Steven McQueen

"I'd find the fellow who lost it, and if he was poor, I'd return it." - Lawrence "Yogi" Berra, when asked what he would do if he found a million dollars

"Then you add two forkfuls of cooking oil..." - recipe given on television's The French Chef

"Ladies and gentlemen, now you can have a bikini for a ridiculous figure." - unidentified radio announcer

"Now isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?" - attorney

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - Brooke Shields, during an interview to become a spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." - Mayor Marion Barry, Washington D.C.

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann, former NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

It appears we have a dumb surplus.

Idiocracy the movie may have been prophetic.
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

ItsOver

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 08:06:40 PM
It's OK, one day you'll surely bloom into a glorious swan... or a Little Tea Pot.
Thank you, sir.  I have big dreams.  I'm aiming for a Super Size Tea Pot.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 22, 2016, 07:22:46 PM
"That's true!  Along with the just about everything else on History, except for Ancient Aliens, of course!"

Yes and all those Jesus shows they have on around Christmas... JK... Right?

henge0stone

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 22, 2016, 07:18:52 PM
A solid majority of posters on this forum supported Art right up until it was revealed he threatened to sue MV.  Nearly all the long-time posters did.

They supported him after the Dark Matter quitting, all through his antics before and during MITD.  Most supported him after him quitting that show, and either believed his stalker story or weren't sure but weren't all that bothered by it - just Art being Art.  Now that the tide has turned against him, he continues to antagonize the posters at Bell Gab with his FB posts.

He has done just about everything he could to turn people off.  What, its a surprise he's getting a bunch of shit now?

I was just pointing out before that the assholes and shit talkers did exists since my disappointment was already expressed on the Art Bell thread but I'll put it here too so I don't sound unfair.

Your post I can agree with which is why I said Art is being childish and counter productive now to continue to attack the forum where most of his supporters and fans are. I even gave art the benefit of the doubt (as I did to some degree with Heather's freakout on bateman) that he was just under stress and took it out on the wrong person but his continued attacks on his fans and focusing on the small minority are really a turn off for a fan.

I think your timeline makes the most sense but what Art doesn't understand is there were more supporters than assholes.For instance his Christmas Message was attacked by some people unfairly but there were LOTS of positive responses. Art doesn't say on facebook that the majority of people were glad to hear from him. Instead the forum is a blind cesspool of shit or whatever he said.

EDIT: how did this thread turn gay all the sudden?

Quote from: henge0stone on January 22, 2016, 09:12:36 PM
... what Art doesn't understand is there were more supporters than assholes.For instance his Christmas Message was attacked by some people unfairly but there were LOTS of positive responses. Art doesn't say on facebook that the majority of people were glad to hear from him. Instead the forum is a blind cesspool of shit or whatever he said...

Good thing he has thick skin, imagine how a thin skinned person would have reacted

indigoo

Call me crazy but I'm starting to believe Snoory really does get it.

Faustina

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 22, 2016, 11:34:52 AM
No screen shots from me.   I joined Facebook when it first became a thing.  Within two days, I got pinged by some dude from High School [whom I hadn't seen in 25 years] wanting me to join his Amway pyramid. Then another guy from High School wanted to sell me a life insurance annuity and then finally some skank from that had a thing for me back in the day hit me up wanting to know if I was currently married .   That was the end of my Facebook usage.  I have no regrets.

I'll watch the posts in this thread with interest.

The best way to use FB is as an alias.  All the fun with none of the hassles of people in your past finding you.  There are loads of great groups on FB that aren't all that different than this forum, ///.... okay... not quite as crazy... ///.... where you can share your enthusiasm over your interests with the like-minded.

Quote from: nbirnes on January 21, 2016, 02:02:42 PM
This could be a job for Bella-Haven. We can attract and wrangle all the three-names with fragrant treats. Butter them up, so to speak ... and then when they wander out into normal threads: blammo!

Vader:  Master, another NightSister walks amongst us.

Sidious:  Watch her.

If she shows promise, take her as an apprentice, otherwise...     destroy her.

* The Force is strong in this one *   

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 22, 2016, 11:34:52 AM
No screen shots from me.   I joined Facebook when it first became a thing.  Within two days, I got pinged by some dude from High School [whom I hadn't seen in 25 years] wanting me to join his Amway pyramid. Then another guy from High School wanted to sell me a life insurance annuity and then finally some skank from that had a thing for me back in the day hit me up wanting to know if I was currently married .   That was the end of my Facebook usage.  I have no regrets.

I'll watch the posts in this thread with interest.
LOL, what a way to bust your cherry. :o

Hey MV, how 'bout "BellGab: Facebook Rated X"  :) :D ;D

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 22, 2016, 06:52:17 PM
Back then, women flounced and swooned regularly, but those are pretty much lost arts today.
They also got the 'vapors'. That has nothing to do with electronic cigarettes BTW. ;D

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 22, 2016, 05:46:06 PM
:)   Yeah, that's why I never get my computer hardware off a fruit tree. That... and worms.

Btw, I liked that old av you had with the subtle figure hunched over the keyboard/desk. It took a while to notice. I understand your current one well, considering the state of affairs here at BG.
That's just Gravity having a drink at the space bar. I think we all could use one. Slide over buddy, this place is going to fill up real quick.

berry

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 22, 2016, 07:18:52 PM
A solid majority of posters on this forum supported Art right up until it was revealed he threatened to sue MV.  Nearly all the long-time posters did.

They supported him after the Dark Matter quitting, all through his antics before and during MITD.  Most supported him after him quitting that show, and either believed his stalker story or weren't sure but weren't all that bothered by it - just Art being Art.  Now that the tide has turned against him, he continues to antagonize the posters at Bell Gab with his FB posts.

He has done just about everything he could to turn people off.  What, its a surprise he's getting a bunch of shit now?

Yep. +1

berry

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2016, 06:50:11 PM
No it is for Art. Not me. I bleed bell gab.

Yeah, I like this site. Since I am not a vaguelylovable (Tm)  Art's Tart anymore I guess I'll be a BellTart. Or a OldBellFart as this site will remain up in perpetuity as long as I keep accidentally clicking on all of these ads and making MV money. 😄