• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 22, 2016, 06:54:10 PM
That's why the smelling salt business dried up.

Swooning ended in 1922 when a cure for the vapors was discovered, although flouncing continued well into the 1960s when it finally became socially acceptable for women to tell people to fuck off in mixed company.

ponyboysunset

I am not a quitter. I am a hanger on.   :P

pyewacket

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2016, 06:45:48 PM
So I explained to my housemate the forum and she thought you all might like this. I also learned a new word today, flounce. As to say you are leaving a forum for good. Enjoy gabbers! It is for Art not me.

But.... it doesn't even look like Art, unless he's had a lot of work done. Hello nurse!!!!!  ;D

It should confuse the stalker if he dresses like that to go to work.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: pyewacket on January 22, 2016, 07:03:19 PM
But.... it doesn't even look like Art, unless he's had a lot of work done. Hello nurse!!!!!  ;D

Hahahahaha. Well I do what I can.
I just thought that was really funny. There was a verb for declaring that one is leaving a forum. This is actually the only forum I have ever been on.

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 22, 2016, 07:03:19 PM

ding ding ding

Art could totally dress like a stalker and sneak to his studio, confusing the stalker who would immediately think he was either stalking himself or be stalked.

pyewacket

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2016, 07:04:48 PM
Hahahahaha. Well I do what I can.
I just thought that was really funny. There was a verb for declaring that one is leaving a forum. This is actually the only forum I have ever been on.

You mean you were a forum virgin and went on a blind date with these guys!?!  :o

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 07:05:38 PM

ding ding ding

Art could totally dress like a stalker and sneak to his studio, confusing the stalker who would immediately think he was either stalking himself or be stalked.

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: pyewacket on January 22, 2016, 07:07:04 PM
You mean you were a forum virgin and went on a blind date with these guy!?!  :o

I think the forum made her gay.  :P

Quote from: Kolchak on January 22, 2016, 01:34:18 PM
I guess Art's awake. This comment is now gone.

I wonder if that is Mark Herndon the drummer for Alabama.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2016, 07:15:55 PM
Omg you guys outs me. How dare yew. Lol

Oh shit. Here we go again. Just keep it out of the Bella-Haven thread, ok?

Quote from: henge0stone on January 22, 2016, 05:30:28 PM
... I'm not saying Art isn't being childish with his Bellgab attacks but we have to remember that he got a lot of shit from bellgab too.

A solid majority of posters on this forum supported Art right up until it was revealed he threatened to sue MV.  Nearly all the long-time posters did.

They supported him after the Dark Matter quitting, all through his antics before and during MITD.  Most supported him after him quitting that show, and either believed his stalker story or weren't sure but weren't all that bothered by it - just Art being Art.  Now that the tide has turned against him, he continues to antagonize the posters at Bell Gab with his FB posts.

He has done just about everything he could to turn people off.  What, its a surprise he's getting a bunch of shit now?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2016, 07:15:55 PM
Omg you guys outs me. How dare yew. Lol

It's so obvious when people see your website.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 22, 2016, 07:18:52 PM

He has done just about everything he could to turn people off.  What, he isn't supposed to get a bunch of shit now?

Hater! Art doesn't owe you anything! You're not a real fan!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 22, 2016, 07:18:55 PM
It's so obvious when people see your website.
Omg you and GS get it. Heh. Yeah I have been proudly out since I was 19. Omg that was 21 years ago.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 22, 2016, 07:18:52 PM
A solid majority of posters on this forum supported Art right up until it was revealed he threatened to sue MV.  Nearly all the long-time posters did.

They supported him after the Dark Matter quitting, all through his antics before and during MITD.  Most supported him after him quitting that, and either believed his stalker story or weren't sure but weren't all that bothered by it - to them it was just Art being Art.  Now that the tide has turned against him, he continues to antagonize the posters at Bell Gab with his FB posts.

He has done just about everything he could to turn people off.  What, its a surprise he's getting a bunch of shit now?

I had been kind of saving this for the right moment... In the man's own words...

Quote from: Art Bell on June 02, 2015, 06:11:52 PM
Legal action? Oh please. Dave is a Public person as am I and short of calling somebody a Child Molester or saying the Killed somebody there are no grounds, the bar is VERY high. There are
Some things you give up as a Public Person. It's pure black letter Law.

Art

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2016, 07:20:54 PM
Omg you and GS get it. Heh. Yeah I have been proudly out since I was 19. Omg that was 21 years ago.

There is still time.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2016, 07:20:54 PM

I don't know if I "get it". I was just parodying that huge fight on Bellahaven. The one where everyone was enjoying a quiet brunch and then someone's ex wife came in drunk and screaming and had to be removed by security. Good times. I heard that thread got 1000 views.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on January 22, 2016, 06:00:27 PM
Pawn Stars is as fake as facebook.
"That's true!  Along with the just about everything else on History, except for Ancient Aliens, of course!"

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 07:21:28 PM
I had been kind of saving this for the right moment... In the man's own words...
Seriously what is up with the random capitalization?  :o

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 07:21:28 PM

How dare you use the man's own words against him!  At long last, sir, have you no decency?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2016, 07:23:05 PM
Seriously what is up with the random capitalization?  :o

It's what all the Cool kids are doing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 22, 2016, 07:24:39 PM
It's what all the Cool kids are doing.

I didn't Know that.  since When?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 22, 2016, 07:24:37 PM
How dare you use the man's own words against him!  At long last, sir, have you no decency?

I guess I ran out. I'll see if Amazon has any Gold Box offers.

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 07:16:54 PM
Oh shit. Here we go again. Just keep it out of the Bella-Haven thread, ok?

Yes please, SV and I are the only gays in that village.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 07:29:25 PM
Yes please, SV and I are the only gays in that village.

I can never unsee that. Yuck.  Pooie. Fur ball   

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 07:29:25 PM
Yes please, SV and I are the only gays in that village.  ;)

And you two have become quite the celebrities since your movie.