• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

Guys, just stop. If you continue this, Art's going to quit facebook again and we wouldn't want that to happen.

Here's one I saved from a while back

littlechris

So is Bellgab.com officially at WAR with Art Bell's facebook fans???

Let's get this party started!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/I6eQ78HCGEA

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 21, 2016, 02:02:37 AM
Cracking thread idea.

The people in your worm hole?  I'm sure he didn't mean it to sound like that.

coaster

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on January 21, 2016, 01:57:51 AM
Here's one I saved from a while back
Jesus Christ. Art can call these fruitcakes friends all he wants, but I can guarantee if he saw this guy walking down his side of the street, he would cross to the other side.

Jackstar

I honestly don't know which of them deserves the other.

WOTR

Quote from: Stranger929 on January 21, 2016, 01:45:27 AM
Keep an eye out for Betsy, we may need restraining orders...
Why didn't I think of that?

Stranger929

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 21, 2016, 01:46:29 AM
I take it we just officially took Fort Sumter?

Burn it to the ground!

coaster

Quote from: littlechris on January 21, 2016, 02:03:54 AM
So is Bellgab.com officially at WAR with Art Bell's facebook fans???

Relax, child. Love and light.

pyewacket

I wonder- is this a ploy to keep them engaged and 'invested'? One usually needs to create a cause to rally the faithful followers. We're being used .... again

Jackstar

That's what you get for spanking it all the time, you anonymous troll. Put some clothes on, perv!

Stranger929

Why does Wayne know so much about young boys talking dirty?

Stranger929

Just bathe in some more light there sweetie, we'll just take a few steps away and leave you be...

Stranger929

And I'll just put this one here-

Stranger929

Eric. Asking the tough questions, getting to the truth.

Stranger929

She's wise beyond her years, which are substantial.

Jackstar

Secret to youthful appearance: taking lots of time off.

Stranger929

Too busy cleaning toilets I suspect-

Stranger929

Sounds as though poor Dinah went off her meds.

Meister_000

Quote from: MV on January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

When one of Art's Facebook "friends" say something stupid, post a screen cap in this thread:

MV, you are an Unprincipled TURD
Like we haven't had enough problems around here in the last six weeks? Now you take the initiative to instigate an active not passive assault on Art's Facebook page and posters?! Like you couldn't find enough STUPID shit on your own website and from your own posters to comment on? You take the fucking cake. You didn't stir up enough shit or enough page hits here last week by announcing to everyone the private business that Art might have laid it on the line with "poor little old sweet and innocent you"? You, who openly actively and explicitly encourages trolls and vile posters not only to come here but stay and exercise their so-called "free speech" at any and all expense because "hey, I MV finally found a way to make a Profit off my web site and Ain't I an American!!! We don't need no stinkin Integrity, no Responsibility to anything or anyone. I'm gettin mine and fuck you all. Decency? Honor? Truth in Advertising? Fuck that, I'm a Free Enterprise American, an Entrepreneur!

If you've got so much free time on your hands, grab a text editor and correct the name and Label of your God Damn Home Page because Bellgab and its Owner is NOT any kind of "Art Bell Fan Site" let alone "THE" Art Bell fan site. You Unprincipled and Unscrupulous Swine.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 07:28:42 AM
MV, you are an Unprincipled TURD
Like we haven't had enough problems around here in the last six weeks? Now you take the initiative to instigate an active not passive assault on Art's Facebook page and posters?! Like you couldn't find enough STUPID shit on your own website and from your own posters to comment on? You take the fucking cake. You didn't stir up enough shit or enough page hits here last week by announcing to everyone the private business that Art might have laid it on the line with "poor little old sweet and innocent you"? You, who openly actively and explicitly encourages trolls and vile posters not only to come here but stay and exercise their so-called "free speech" at any and all expense because "hey, I MV finally found a way to make a Profit off my web site and Ain't I an American!!! We don't need no stinkin Integrity, no Responsibility to anything or anyone. I'm gettin mine and fuck you all. Decency? Honor? Truth in Advertising? Fuck that, I'm a Free Enterprise American, an Entrepreneur!

If you've got so much free time on your hands, grab a text editor and correct the name and Label of your God Damn Home Page because Bellgab and its Owner is NOT any kind of "Art Bell Fan Site" let alone "THE" Art Bell fan site. You Unprincipled and Unscrupulous Swine.

I think someone must have hacked your account. I didn't see a single spelling error and it seemed fairly grammatical. Art has decided to burn all his bridges, there is nothing else to do but laugh at this situation and Art's stupid behaviour. It sounds like Art's FB page is your spiritual home so you had better pop off there instanter and give him a back-rub.

ponyboysunset

Anyone else notice how they can't seem to use the correct forms of their and there, or too and to?
I go back and fix shit the moment I catch it. But damn, to not know is a whole other thing entirely.

Meister_000

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 21, 2016, 07:52:07 AM
I think someone must have hacked your account. I didn't see a single spelling error and it seemed fairly grammatical. Art has decided to burn all his bridges, there is nothing else to do but laugh at this situation and Art's stupid behaviour. It sounds like Art's FB page is your spiritual home so you had better pop off there instanter and give him a back-rub.

It's The Principle of the thing(s) I expressed. Just edit the home page Label to reflect the Facts. [And kindly refrain from abusing the term Spiritual until you understand the meaning of the concept.] Good Morning SV.

Reading some of the comments from Art's FB page, no wonder he has such contempt for his listeners that he thought he could get an absurd story like that past them.

No doubt he's gotten emails like that for decades.