• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

ziznak

lol "Jah-mundah" as Noory called him

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on January 21, 2016, 09:24:34 PM
lol "Jah-mundah" as Noory called him

Yeah fuck that guy. No trailerz for him.

Kolchak

Mary Lynn may or may not be onto something.

Shaz

Quote from: Kolchak on January 21, 2016, 09:53:09 PM

Umm... there was that last line too.
:)

ItsOver

You can't fool people who wear a dog on their head.  Or is that Noory's wig?

Kolchak

Quote from: Shaz on January 21, 2016, 10:01:26 PM
Umm... there was that last line too.
:)

Does the Facebook fan who said, on a public forum, that he pictures Heather in lingerie count as a "nasty azz perv"?

Shaz

Umm... not to make light of a tragic loss, but.... Really?

Meister_000

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 21, 2016, 01:29:17 PM

How is this thread an active assault on Art's FB page? Is anyone from here going over there and harassing them? No, the criticism and the fun of posting their comments is all over here and they'd never read any of it unless they chose to come here. So where's the harm?

I expected more from you Value Of Pi. At least read the fucking thread before making such an ass of yourself. At least a half dozen of the regulars here got very excited and vocal over the prospect and actuality of opening new FB accounts (both for Art's and/or Heather's Facebook pages) solely for the purpose of furthering the efforts, "fun", and entertainment value of this thread and its "swell" purposes. Look up the difference between active and passive aggression some day. To my dissapointment, the rest of it, all the "possible harms", would appearently be lost on you, so I won't waste my time. Enjoy yourself with rest of your "classmates". Make um Proud!

Shaz

Well, alrighty then... hit the deck, trolls.

Value Of Pi

Yes, her sad BellGab story even applies to those poor souls like me who ended up here right after Art ran out on his fans. I just needed a hug, possibly a mercy F, from a sympathetic stranger. And I was welcomed by many surrogate Arts. This woman is the new Joyce Brothers.

indigoo

Haha this forum has gotten so much better since being ousted from underneath Art's impeccable legacy.

Watching the man completely obliterate it is just a sight to behold really. Happy to read these Facebook posts; hell, they're better than old people on Facebook subreddit.

coaster

Quote from: ItsOver on January 21, 2016, 10:02:12 PM
You can't fool people who wear a dog on their head.  Or is that Noory's wig?
Mary the Mouth Breather says "I just feel like you are family or a good friend. You are a cool person (as am moi). I enjoy keeping in touch with your life,and hope you occasionally skim your news feed and read one of my posts or see a pic."
We're obsessed. She's begging Art to acknowledge her. Get a life lady.

ItsOver

Quote from: Shaz on January 21, 2016, 10:08:47 PM
Well, alrighty then... hit the deck, trolls.
I wonder how the Stalker B-Gone spray is going.

Jackstar

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 10:08:14 PM
I expected more from you Value Of Pi.

I totally agree with you except for this part.

Auslandia

Someone's response on his Denver post said something like "Great, will we be able to see what she looks like?" lol I swear these people will not give up.

ItsOver

Quote from: Auslandia on January 21, 2016, 10:22:52 PM
Someone's response on his Denver post said something like "Great, will we be able to see what she looks like?" lol I swear these people will not give up.
Here's a typical FB post.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 10:08:14 PM
I expected more from you Value Of Pi. At least read the fucking thread before making such an ass of yourself. At least a half dozen of the regulars here got very excited and vocal over the prospect and actuality of opening new FB accounts (both for Art's and/or Heather's Facebook pages) solely for the purpose of furthering the efforts, "fun", and entertainment value of this thread and its "swell" purposes. Look up the difference between active and passive aggression some day. To my dissapointment, the rest of it, all the "possible harms", would appearently be lost on you, so I won't waste my time. Enjoy yourself with rest of your "classmates". Make um Proud!

Sorry to disappoint you but I am only opposed to actual trolling, not threatened trolling or fantasy trolling. People have all kinds of crazy ideas here, not all of which amuse me, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape over something like this.

However, back in the good old days, which you may have been here for, Heather apparently took the lead on phone-bombing Noory on C2C. She didn't just talk about it, she did it and was proud of it. I don't approve of that at all.

Maybe you don't fully understand the finer points of my ethical code, which I can certainly understand. You don't actually know me; we've never met. Cyberspace is a very weird social environment and lots of people make the mistake of thinking they really know something about their new "friends" or acquaintances. They have expectations and they therefore get disappointed. Art is such a case and we can see how that went.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 21, 2016, 10:47:53 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but I am only opposed to actual trolling, not threatened trolling or fantasy trolling. People have all kinds of crazy ideas here, not all of which amuse me, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape over something like this.

However, back in the good old days, which you may have been here for, Heather apparently took the lead on phone-bombing Noory on C2C. She didn't just talk about it, she did it and was proud of it. I don't approve of that at all.

Maybe you don't fully understand the finer points of my ethical code, which I can certainly understand. You don't actually know me; we've never met. Cyberspace is a very weird social environment and lots of people make the mistake of thinking they really know something about their new "friends" or acquaintances. They have expectations and they therefore get disappointed. Art is such a case and we can see how that went.
just quit trolling bro.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 21, 2016, 10:52:27 PM
just quit trolling bro.

You must be kidding, or trying to kid. Listen, I know you're fond of Heather and disappointed that your hangout on the show thread has been polluted by newcomers, but I think you need to see the big picture. This place is changing, not because a few jerks showed up to troll here temporarily, but because of the huge changes that have taken place on MITD and especially with Art.

This place will survive, evolve and get better. But its identity will change a bit. So will attitudes and opinions. None of this needs to affect you for the worse. So either spell out your apparent beef with me or let it go. Calling me a troll is absurd.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 21, 2016, 11:05:49 PM
You must be kidding, or trying to kid. Listen, I know you're fond of Heather and disappointed that your hangout on the show thread has been polluted by newcomers, but I think you need to see the big picture. This place is changing, not because a few jerks showed up to troll here temporarily, but because of the huge changes that have taken place on MITD and especially with Art.

This place will survive, evolve and get better. But its identity will change a bit. So will attitudes and opinions. None of this needs to affect you for the worse. So either spell out your apparent beef with me or let it go. Calling me a troll is absurd.
:o

Shaz

And now for an all troll four pack.

Shaz

Quote from: Shaz on January 22, 2016, 12:00:25 AM
And now for an all troll four pack.
With a faithful plea to the guy who brought you preppers, y2k, hale bopp, and the quickening... to "save us from fear"... chaser.
/harumph pahrump
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/harumph

Meister_000

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2016, 10:22:11 PM
I totally agree with you except for this part.

Thanks. He's said things in the past that at least sounded like he had a grasp of some basic notions of "reasoned" morals (to be specific).

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 21, 2016, 10:47:53 PM
Heather apparently took the lead on phone-bombing Noory on C2C. She didn't just talk about it, she did it and was proud of it. I don't approve of that at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00mh9Khig9o

Maybe you don't fully understand the finer points of my ethical code, which I can certainly understand. You don't actually know me; we've never met. Cyberspace is a very weird social environment and lots of people make the mistake of thinking they really know something about their new "friends" or acquaintances. They have expectations and they therefore get disappointed.

I see you as being a blast at the two or three parties that you were ever invited to.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2016, 12:26:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00mh9Khig9o

I see you as being a blast at the two or three parties that you were ever invited to.

Renewing our acquaintance? For what? At least I can understand what some people here are annoyed about. You I don't get nohow. And I stopped being curious after our last conversation. Let's leave it there, shall we?

Jackstar

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 22, 2016, 12:26:07 AM
He's said things in the past that at least sounded like he had a grasp of some basic notions of "reasoned" morals (to be specific).

What we've got here is: failure to communicate.