• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

Stranger929

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 11:22:26 AM
He turned his Facebook page back-on again on Christmas Eve specifically to be able to post a photo of he and his daughter enjoying the rare event of Snow fall in the Desert.  [for which crime he also got another onslaught of crap from all his many "friends"]

Well shit. He should have stood out there for a while longer and waited for his stalker. Then he could have just followed the footprints back to where he was hiding.  Problem solved.

Stranger929

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 12:56:57 PM
I think we have a closet-BellGabber in their midst.

Not quite sure what she is saying though...

Isn't 'Colleen' using a realdoll face for an avatar?

That's going to be one fucked up story I think...

pyewacket

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 11:22:26 AM
He turned his Facebook page back-on again on Christmas Eve specifically to be able to post a photo of he and his daughter enjoying the rare event of Snow fall in the Desert.  [for which crime he also got another onslaught of crap from all his many "friends"]

Meister- the 'crime' wasn't Art enjoying a special moment with his daughter. He could have posted a picture of the snow and commented that he was able to share that special moment with his daughter and people would have responded in a more positive manner. The crapstorm was the result of his seemingly poor judgement of exposing himself and his daughter to the still present threat of the stalker for the sake of posting a picture on Facebook.

I wonder where he gets his PR advice from- a firm by the name of Bieber, Baldwin, and Lohan?     

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 04:26:04 PM
if you're still in contact with any of the people who left the forum at that time (summer 2009), it would be cool if you could invite them back.  things are vastly different around here now.
Sorry to say all contact has been lost over the years. The most recent contact was around 2011 and nothing since...I miss her. Nice of you to bring it up though, it would be great.

Maybe if I post one avatar in particular, it'll be like sending up a Bat Signal:

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2016, 05:25:26 PM

I warned ye. Ye were all warned.

Reap the whirlwind.

Looks as if the Lard had just engraved it last night.
     {heh. not a bad iambic pentameter}

BellBoy

Quote from: pyewacket on January 21, 2016, 05:20:13 PM
...I wonder where he gets his PR advice from- a firm by the name of Bieber, Baldwin, and Lohan?   

I don't know why not. He apparently gets his station operations management advice from Larry, Moe & Curly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq0B5uzYA78

pyewacket

Quote from: BellBoy on January 21, 2016, 05:32:11 PM
I don't know why not. He apparently gets his station operations management advice from Larry, Moe & Curly.

;D ;D ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jazmunda on January 21, 2016, 04:55:21 PM
I'll be sure to interview you when I write a pamphlet on the history of BellGab.  :P

Just remember to put in the first thing you said that made me laugh. On the gabcast you said you pm'd Curandero81 and told him his posts turn you on.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 05:57:39 PM
Just remember to put in the first thing you said that made me laugh. On the gabcast you said you pm'd Curandero81 and told him his posts turn you on.

As much as I like to make people laugh I don't think I can claim credit for that. Sounds like an Eddie Dean funny.

ziznak

haha i've been doing this almost daily since I had to find out Art quit... the show i mean.  this last most recent time he quit this last most recent show.  Anyways, since then every few days I look at fartbook n the train and I get Art and MITD stuff first.  The fartbook friends have NO idea.  They think Art was in some physical place where trolls were yelling at him.

bateman

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 11:50:55 AM
Looks like MV has some detractors. LOL. And the rest of us are idiots and douchebags. Nice.

Man, Mary Lynn is all over this.

bateman

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 12:08:54 PM
LOL, I haven't figured out if I'm an idiot or a douchebag yet.

I'm definitely a douchebag.

ziznak

hey bateman... good to see you homie!  that marrs show was great i listened to it twice.  waiting with baited breath for bateman to put up a new show... no pressure... fucking DOIIIIIIT!!!!

Quote from: Stranger929 on January 21, 2016, 05:06:27 PM
Isn't 'Colleen' using a realdoll face for an avatar?

How do you have such a keen eye for spotting that, if true?

henge0stone

Quote from: pyewacket on January 21, 2016, 05:20:13 PM
Meister- the 'crime' wasn't Art enjoying a special moment with his daughter. He could have posted a picture of the snow and commented that he was able to share that special moment with his daughter and people would have responded in a more positive manner. The crapstorm was the result of his seemingly poor judgement of exposing himself and his daughter to the still present threat of the stalker for the sake of posting a picture on Facebook.

I wonder where he gets his PR advice from- a firm by the name of Bieber, Baldwin, and Lohan?   

Were the comments towards his Christmas photo really about 'concern'? There was a lot of positive response but you can't deny that the onslaught wasn't one of worry (for the most part) it was one of people calling Art a liar and saying that it was proof that the whole story was a fraud.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on January 21, 2016, 04:07:23 PM
LoL. Remember all that quite well. Different days. Different drugs.
And I got moderated many times...my posts would be edited, partially deleted and hacked by the the most unfunny of creatures, usually on their own petty whims until one day it was too stupid to go on and the plug was pulled and off planet I went in search of funnier hunting grounds. After returning, observing from high orbit for several years, I became impressed at how MV had changed things up a bit. I totally dig his current philosophy and as a forum owners, he's a rock star (meant in a good way).   
Anyway, good of you to remember the old days of us shipwrecked fools.

I thought it was just straight deletion. I didn't think posts actually got edited.

Quote from: ziznak on January 21, 2016, 06:16:56 PM
haha i've been doing this almost daily since I had to find out Art quit... the show i mean.  this last most recent time he quit this last most recent show.  Anyways, since then every few days I look at fartbook n the train and I get Art and MITD stuff first.  The fartbook friends have NO idea.  They think Art was in some physical place where trolls were yelling at him.

Quote from: henge0stone on January 21, 2016, 07:14:18 PM
... the onslaught wasn't one of worry (for the most part) it was one of people calling Art a liar and saying that it was proof that the whole story was a fraud.

Correct.

Although I'd say it was additional evidence rather than proof

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 07:16:07 PM
I thought it was just straight deletion. I didn't think posts actually got edited.
Yes. Edited. Pictures sometimes deleted, sentences deleted and sometimes even changed. One over-zealous mod's idea of FIFY. That's why some of the old stuff seems weird when you read it.
That madness ended up driving many members away.

pyewacket

Were the comments towards his Christmas photo really about 'concern'? There was a lot of positive response but you can't deny that the onslaught wasn't one of worry (for the most part) it was one of people calling Art a liar and saying that it was proof that the whole story was a fraud.

I can only speak for myself and I have a problem with the logic of his actions. If a person and their family are facing a threat to their well being/life occurring at their residence/place of work, one would assume that they would take every precaution and action to protect themselves. I don't want to rehash all the other factors of what was or wasn't done, but I do question why anyone in that position would post pictures on social media for all to see. Until Art is able to fill in the blanks as much as he can- there are too many gaps in the story and, right or wrong, people will fill them in themselves.

A person clearly exposing their loved ones in this manner is either stupid, doesn't care, or it suggests that the threat really doesn't exist. Pick one. I don't see him as stupid or not caring about his family. So what conclusion am I left with? Maybe there's another option that I haven't considered, but this is the way I see it.

ACE of CLUBS

Were the comments towards his Christmas photo really about 'concern'?  There was a lot of positive response, but you can't deny that the onslaught wasn't one of worry ..........

Showing the world what his daughter looks like .... how tall she is in comparison to her dad .... how to identify her ?
Doesn't show much common sense on Art's part.  No concern about his young trusting daughter .......... but, then again, this whole thing has been about Art.  Narcissistic 'drama queen' .....

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 21, 2016, 08:07:19 PM
Showing the world what his daughter looks like .... how tall she is in comparison to her dad .... how to identify her ?
Doesn't show much common sense on Art's part.  No concern about his young trusting daughter .......... but, then again, this whole thing has been about Art.  Narcissistic 'drama queen' .....

Bloody L, that was his daughter? I thought it was his wife.

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 07:28:42 AM
MV, you are an Unprincipled TURD
Like we haven't had enough problems around here in the last six weeks? Now you take the initiative to instigate an active not passive assault on Art's Facebook page and posters?! Like you couldn't find enough STUPID shit on your own website and from your own posters to comment on? You take the fucking cake. You didn't stir up enough shit or enough page hits here last week by announcing to everyone the private business that Art might have laid it on the line with "poor little old sweet and innocent you"? You, who openly actively and explicitly encourages trolls and vile posters not only to come here but stay and exercise their so-called "free speech" at any and all expense because "hey, I MV finally found a way to make a Profit off my web site and Ain't I an American!!! We don't need no stinkin Integrity, no Responsibility to anything or anyone. I'm gettin mine and fuck you all. Decency? Honor? Truth in Advertising? Fuck that, I'm a Free Enterprise American, an Entrepreneur!

If you've got so much free time on your hands, grab a text editor and correct the name and Label of your God Damn Home Page because Bellgab and its Owner is NOT any kind of "Art Bell Fan Site" let alone "THE" Art Bell fan site. You Unprincipled and Unscrupulous Swine.

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 21, 2016, 08:06:51 PM
I can only speak for myself and I have a problem with the logic of his actions. If a person and their family are facing a threat to their well being/life occurring at their residence/place of work, one would assume that they would take every precaution and action to protect themselves. I don't want to rehash all the other factors of what was or wasn't done, but I do question why anyone in that position would post pictures on social media for all to see. Until Art is able to fill in the blanks as much as he can- there are too many gaps in the story and, right or wrong, people will fill them in themselves.

A person clearly exposing their loved ones in this manner is either stupid, doesn't care, or it suggests that the threat really doesn't exist. Pick one. I don't see him as stupid or not caring about his family. So what conclusion am I left with? Maybe there's another option that I haven't considered, but this is the way I see it.

I don't know if I have a word for it, but I would call it awkwardly unaware of the consequences of posting something on social media.

I see people all the time posting about vacations they are about to take, and then post pictures while they are on vacation. I am shocked that more homes aren't ransacked while they are away.

While that analogy isn't quite appropriate, it does demonstrate the Art is not the only one that is naive when it comes to the use of social media.

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 08:12:49 PM
I don't know if I have a word for it, but I would call it awkwardly unaware of the consequences of posting something on social media.

I see people all the time posting about vacations they are about to take, and then post pictures while they are on vacation. I am shocked that more homes aren't ransacked while they are away.

While that analogy isn't quite appropriate, it does demonstrate the Art is not the only one that is naive when it comes to the use of social media.

Maybe Gravity, but the downside of social media has been widely reported, discussed and warnings were issued via PSAs. This isn't anything new.

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 21, 2016, 08:31:31 PM
Maybe Gravity, but the downside of social media has been widely reported, discussed and warnings were issued via PSAs. This isn't anything new.

Well you ruled out stupid, and as such I didn't have much left. So I chose naive. 

Me, I think it was stupid.

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 08:34:32 PM
Well you ruled out stupid, and as such I didn't have much left. So I chose naive. 

Me, I think it was stupid.

Your guess is as valid as any other.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jazmunda on January 21, 2016, 06:00:10 PM
As much as I like to make people laugh I don't think I can claim credit for that. Sounds like an Eddie Dean funny.
I do admit i have a difficult time telling the voices apart I thought i could pick out the Australian accent though. Heh

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 09:18:20 PM
I do admit i have a difficult time telling the voices apart I thought i could pick out the Australian accent though. Heh

I forgot I had one of those. I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids.