• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on January 21, 2016, 12:29:07 PM
These are cumulative right?  I'm an idiot douchebag viper or IDV.
OMG I love it! Let's do this. MV, do we need to talk donation to make this happen? What's it gonna take? ::)

ItsOver

I just like to think of myself as a run-of-the-mill "hater."

whoozit

I'll donate some of the money I won in the last big Powerball drawing to make this happen.

thread title needs to include the name of someone from Arts FB who admits coming here to read, so they can report back the horror they now have a thread in their honor, as well as a possible new ranking gimmick of ourselves based off their insults

Just Me

When farts first reported he was done with bellgab and the minion dummies hurriedly gathered around in shock and announced an emergency chatroom dummy get together, I just had to log in as ArtBell to see these idiots fall all over themselves. Sure shit, I monitored the situation in silence and the little bozos started typing hello Mr Bell and bell this and that. I of course was sneering and giggling this sick bunch of little leprechauns made such pathetic noises. Anyway, one of the guys who could see my IP realized I wasn't who the sheep thought I was, so bounced me out of the chit chat romper room.

It was sickening to see this malignant behavior by sheep with nowhere to go but in Arts ass for salvation.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 12:28:14 PM
man.  you go waaay back.  i'd forgotten about that.

It's my superpower. I remember utterly useless crap. It's better than one of my friends superpowers, he becomes invisible to bartenders when he tries to get a drink.

Quote from: Crash Folly on January 21, 2016, 12:41:04 PM
thread title needs to include the name of someone from Arts FB who admits coming here to read, so they can report back the horror they now have a thread in their honor, as well as a possible new ranking gimmick of ourselves based off their insults

Like this?

TigerLily

This thread has brought us to a new low. I like it

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 12:28:14 PM
man.  you go waaay back.  i'd forgotten about that.

Also remember when you had 'like's on posts but it was in the form of dollars or something. A lot of the posts were complaining if someone took their cash away or some such.

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on January 21, 2016, 12:50:12 PM
This thread has brought us to a new low. I like it
The FB'ers must be outraged.

GravitySucks

I think we have a closet-BellGabber in their midst.

Not quite sure what she is saying though...

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 12:56:57 PM

She's saying she has a creepy story to tell. MV, book her on the Gabcast!

whoozit

She's saying go easy when crushing and snorting Oxy.

GravitySucks

A looney toon and then a BellGab supporter...priceless

Donny Hood, report to the office. MV want to have a word with you. I think it involves Turbo mode.

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 01:00:15 PM
A looney toon and then a BellGab supporter...priceless
Is that you, Donny? :P

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Stranger929 on January 21, 2016, 01:50:14 AM
So did the dog tell him off? At least Art's got Hans, if nothing else.

The name looks suspiciously like Hans Gruber.

Mr. Police Man, are you there?

Yippeekayaaaa, MFer!

ItsOver

Colleen Alcantara-Galloway?  ???  Aren't there any Jane Smiths on FB?

ACE of CLUBS

BellGab Trolls ... vs ... The Scorpion Army

Ohhhhh ........... scary!

Praise to MV ....
Praise to George Noory ....

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Étouffée on January 21, 2016, 01:22:25 PM
Come, join us...
That is quite awesome! Might be time to steal it for an avatar.

Roswells, Art

We are proud of our nasty posters then, that seem to relish being the biggest asshole post of the day?

Roswells, Art

Just checking to make sure...for the signs I'm making.

ItsOver

Quote from: Étouffée on January 21, 2016, 01:22:25 PM
Come, join us...

"A den of vipers or a pit of scorpions?  Enter at your own risk.  MV will make the call.  Welcome and post often."

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2016, 07:28:42 AM
MV, you are an Unprincipled TURD
Like we haven't had enough problems around here in the last six weeks? Now you take the initiative to instigate an active not passive assault on Art's Facebook page and posters?! Like you couldn't find enough STUPID shit on your own website and from your own posters to comment on? You take the fucking cake. You didn't stir up enough shit or enough page hits here last week by announcing to everyone the private business that Art might have laid it on the line with "poor little old sweet and innocent you"? You, who openly actively and explicitly encourages trolls and vile posters not only to come here but stay and exercise their so-called "free speech" at any and all expense because "hey, I MV finally found a way to make a Profit off my web site and Ain't I an American!!! We don't need no stinkin Integrity, no Responsibility to anything or anyone. I'm gettin mine and fuck you all. Decency? Honor? Truth in Advertising? Fuck that, I'm a Free Enterprise American, an Entrepreneur!

If you've got so much free time on your hands, grab a text editor and correct the name and Label of your God Damn Home Page because Bellgab and its Owner is NOT any kind of "Art Bell Fan Site" let alone "THE" Art Bell fan site. You Unprincipled and Unscrupulous Swine.

How is this thread an active assault on Art's FB page? Is anyone from here going over there and harassing them? No, the criticism and the fun of posting their comments is all over here and they'd never read any of it unless they chose to come here. So where's the harm?

As for genuine trolls posting nasty stuff on this site, that's a different issue which is about more than MV and his perceived agenda.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 12:25:58 PM
Someone called us a pit of vipers. I think viper level should be like +500 posts.
Nothing like just making the cut!
mf

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 21, 2016, 01:29:17 PM
How is this thread an active assault on Art's FB page? Is anyone from here going over there and harassing them? No, the criticism and the fun of posting their comments is all over here and they'd never read any of it unless they chose to come here. So where's the harm?

As for genuine trolls posting nasty stuff on this site, that's a different issue which is about more than MV and his perceived agenda.

I'd say that Art's FB posters are the real trolls. Imagine saying such horrible things about us.

munbeam666

Quote from: ItsOver on January 21, 2016, 01:29:09 PM
"A den of vipers or a pit of scorpions?  Enter at your own risk.  MV will make the call.  Welcome and post often."

I thought we were referred to as that 'cesspool of shit'

ItsOver

Quote from: munbeam666 on January 21, 2016, 01:38:36 PM
I thought we were referred to as that 'cesspool of shit'
Sir, we've been called so many things.

http://youtu.be/YbLvWk6zkao

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on January 21, 2016, 01:29:09 PM

Haha IO. That's not how it went when I joined. I nervously walked down a dark alley on the net and approached the door of a speakeasy located there. I knocked timidly, and a bloodshot pair of eyes looked me over from the small pass door. The large door open wide enough for MV to bid me enter with a short jerk of his head. I walked in to a dimly lit, smoky room full of people. Some were fighting at one end of the room, others laughed together in small groups and one or two were madly drawing pictures. They took note of a new comer and said, "Welcome and Post Often".  :)

This is the song they were singing when I arrived:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfB58oBjA0

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on January 21, 2016, 01:49:21 PM
Haha IO. That's not how it went when I joined. I nervously walked down a dark alley on the net and approached the door of a speakeasy located there. I knocked timidly, and a bloodshot pair of eyes looked me over from the small pass door. The large door open wide enough for MV to bid me enter with a short jerk of his head. I walked in to a dimly lit, smoky room full of people. Some were fighting at one end of the room, others laughed together in small groups and one or two were madly drawing pictures. They took note of a new comer and said, "Welcome and Post Often".  :)

This is the song they were singing when I arrived:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfB58oBjA0
"Thuh trooth!"