• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 09:46:04 PM
I remember when art wasn't a pussy and would fight for his beliefs and show :-\, now we get this teenage shit.

lol that comment made me think of this

https://youtu.be/WA4iX5D9Z64

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 19, 2016, 09:42:00 PM
Scroll up from this post. I freely admit I made a mistake out of blind loyalty towards someone I mistakenly thought was a friend.

The birthday stuff is glorious though! :) Especially how it annoys those who hate me. :) People never learn lol.

We all doubted Hoagie when he had his belligerent binge. He was probably tired of dealing with Art and Girl Noorys shit. He was a saint to suffer as he did and not show more. Peace be upon his braaps.

Element 115

Quote from: chefist on January 19, 2016, 09:43:28 PM
Fuck me with a jackhammer... That's the most ridiculous statement ever uttered...

That was a short conversation between Showroom Dummy and Redacted. Showroom Dummy said the world needs Art's voice and Heather agreed with him, as do I.

Quote from: Cynnie on January 19, 2016, 09:13:16 PM
You people are just shit

So you're with Falkie and Rose Girl on this one?

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 09:46:04 PM
I remember when art wasn't a pussy and would fight for his beliefs and show :-\, now we get this teenage shit.
Sometimes, I think his mail order bride or Heather runs it.

trostol

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 09:47:42 PM
Quote from: chefist on January 19, 2016, 09:42:24 PM
2700 pages of GNS...years of online ridicule...yes, yes he does...
[/quote

I don't see Gnoory posting here either. Gee .. I wonder why?

probably cause you know he ...actually works?

pyewacket

Oh crap! Does this mean we'll be sent back for Bellgab Basic training again? I haven't fully recovered from the last time.  :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjraLSy1yks

chefist

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 09:47:42 PM
Quote from: chefist on January 19, 2016, 09:42:24 PM
2700 pages of GNS...years of online ridicule...yes, yes he does...
[/quote

I don't see Gnoory posting here either. Gee .. I wonder why?

It's best just to ignore something if it bothers you...especially public figures...ignore it and never mention it...

phrodo

All you 4skin wannabes should be happier than pigs in shit .. because that's exactly what you are.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 19, 2016, 09:36:58 PM
And someone on the GabCast said ''the world needs his voice''.

Ugh.

i said that    but i make no bones about it i would like art to return to radio  --i did enjoy listening to his show   
but i do understand how you feel      just curious   why are you here  ?

chefist

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 19, 2016, 09:47:39 PM
That was a short conversation between Showroom Dummy and Redacted. Showroom Dummy said the world needs Art's voice and Heather agreed with him, as do I.

I loved Arts shows too, but he's not Lincoln or Ghandi...

Soylentblue

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 08:56:23 PM
Art doesn't like us anymore.

Proof that Bell has been trolling all along. It's part of his DNA and he is seemingly unable to stop himself from seeing what others are saying about him.

BTW, didn't he PROMISE TO QUIT this site before and not return? He couldn't keep that promise.

Didn't he ALSO QUIT RADIO before ad promise not to return. He couldn't keep that promise.

When Art Bell says something it isn't written in stone. Nope it's written on a chalkboard with one hand behind his back and his fingers crossed.

Art Bell still lurks here. Bask in his love.

Yeah we're the ones taking advantage of an inexperienced handicapped girl and forcing her to destroy herself publicly while being too much of a coward to fulfill our obligations or even address criticism directly. At least she showed up. Now he's talking for her? Okay, have fun with whatever weird emotional affair you guys are having.

Shaz

Quote from: Cynnie on January 19, 2016, 09:13:16 PM
You people are just shit
That's propaganda!
That's some rational thought you have there.

Try some more:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6585.0.html

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 09:52:42 PM
Yeah we're the ones taking advantage of an inexperienced handicapped girl and forcing her to destroy herself publicly while being too much of a coward to fulfill our obligations or even address criticism directly. At least she showed up. Now he's talking for her? Okay, have fun with whatever weird emotional affair you guys are having.

Handicapped? How?

BELLGAB the boiling posion well of sewage.

trostol

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 19, 2016, 09:54:23 PM

how? expain exactly what bellgab did

chefist

Well it did your ladies green...;-)

Why is this always so dramatic LOL. Art needs to announce his full retirement and disengage from public life, he can't handle it anymore.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 09:52:42 PM

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:55:10 PM
how? expain exactly what bellgab did

Art FB post referring to this place as a Posion troll filled well.

Quote from: chefist on January 19, 2016, 09:54:18 PM
Handicapped? How?

Heather has said she's handicapped on here in the past. Someone was posting the quotes over and over on /x/ last night. I also remember seeing the post.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:47:01 PM
lol that comment made me think of this

Lol its true , don't you get that high school vibe from his poor poor me posts.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Emergency Bacon on January 19, 2016, 09:30:55 PM
There's good and bad on the internet, and this site is a microcosm of it.  Art has no reason to ditch the place because of criticism that he could not censor.
You see son therein lies the problem. You see everything as a "microcosm" because you life is so small.

Your life is shit, so you try to spread it around. I ain't picking up the spoon, because God knows you're hurting enough.

May our Lord have mercy upon you.

GravitySucks

Top right corner material right there

trostol

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 19, 2016, 09:57:08 PM
Art FB post referring to this place as a Posion troll filled well.

so ...Art's word is gold?

You do realize that the trolls did not start on this forum correct? And that with every FB post he made..it made matters worse correct?

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 09:57:17 PM
Lol its true , don't you get that high school vibe from his poor poor me posts.

lol indeed...its he said/she said crap lol

he lets 2 or 3 negative voices outweigh the hundreds or supportive ones

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 09:57:13 PM
Heather has said she's handicapped on here in the past. Someone was posting the quotes over and over on /x/ last night. I also remember seeing the post.

Oh, ok...I didn't see them...