• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bikini / swimwear thread

Started by DanTSX, August 20, 2019, 04:35:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 04:29:22 PM
I recently listened to a recent Rense broadcast and if what some guests/he have to say the certain Orientals are wrong to only be wearing those little masks at airports etc but we should all be wearing full respirators and Tyvek suits! Claims that Congolese, with Ebola, being flown around on planes leased out by the UN and Feds. Both as a part of the below but also to spread disease: on purpose, in furtherance of goals. He always has an uplifting, glass-half-full show! 

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

I love the idea- but the incubation period is as short as 2 days (and as long as 21.) Being that there is not a massive worldwide outbreak right now, I think it could be ruled out. Also, the CDC says that it is only spread by those showing symptoms, and only with direct contact with bodily fluids. (Granted, if the CDC is purposely spreading it, you have to assume that everything we know about it is a lie.)

I would think weaponizing it and making it more contagious would be the first goal before bothering to fly the walking dead around the world and parade them through the airports.

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 21, 2019, 05:22:38 PM

I'm glad you chose to post a pic of a lady in that pose... Otherwise I might question if you are posting some of your "girl/men" in swimwear.  :o

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2019, 08:45:17 PM
I love the idea- but the incubation period is as short as 2 days (and as long as 21.) Being that there is not a massive worldwide outbreak right now, I think it could be ruled out. Also, the CDC says that it is only spread by those showing symptoms, and only with direct contact with bodily fluids. (Granted, if the CDC is purposely spreading it, you have to assume that everything we know about it is a lie.)

I would think weaponizing it and making it more contagious would be the first goal before bothering to fly the walking dead around the world and parade them through the airports.

Off the bikini theme but, since you mention CDC.... 

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/08/09/army-biowarfare-lab-tests-ebola-and-plague-failed-safety-inspection.html 

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/us/cdc-director-admits-to-pattern-of-unsafe-practices.html 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cdc-botched-handling-of-deadly-flu-virus/ 

Is this an elaborate attempt to lure Falkie back to Bellchan?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2019, 08:46:21 PM
I'm glad you chose to post a pic of a lady in that pose... Otherwise I might question if you are posting some of your "girl/men" in swimwear.  :o

"Tuck game on point."

It wouldn't be a bellgab swimsuit thread if the Muslims, Mexicans and Trannies didn't all make an appearance by the end of page 2.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2019, 08:46:21 PM

She has *better* pix but probably 2 lewd 4 bellchan

only click if you want to see lewd camel toe https://postimg.cc/YvMgDKRm

And a big tiddy goth

Big Chicken

The Big Chicken would not mind being the Devil in  Miss Jones

DanTSX

You guys know who this is right?

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 21, 2019, 09:00:33 PM
"Tuck game on point."

It wouldn't be a bellgab swimsuit thread if the Muslims, Mexicans and Trannies didn't all make an appearance by the end of page 2.

That’s fine

Just no fatties, k?

Catsmile

"Tuck game on point."

# Yeap, Some Of Them LadyBoiz Are Master Tuckers.
#InvertPenis,RetractTesticles,PullScrotumOverPenis,DotsOfSuperGlue.
#BAM!!Mangina!!
#OrBuyAGaff

"Tuck game on point."

Folks can post all the Salma pictures they want and I won't mind an iota.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 21, 2019, 09:41:43 PM
Love that song.
BG needs to get that to the top of the charts, Casey Kasem's Top 40, Top of the Pops, etc!

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 09:46:39 PM
BG needs to get that to the top of the charts, Casey Kasem's Top 40, Top of the Pops, etc!
Not sure if it is MV's style but it definitely gets me ready for the coming Mid Tribulation.    ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: DanTSX on August 21, 2019, 09:29:31 PM
That’s fine

Just no fatties, k?

No fatties.

I've always been a fan of fine needlework.

That looks like a form of Madeira lace to me.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 21, 2019, 09:53:07 PM
No fatties.

I've always been a fan of fine needlework.

Figured you would be a knife man...............

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 21, 2019, 09:40:03 PM
Folks can post all the Salma pictures they want and I won't mind an iota.

#LottaWomanRitetare

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 21, 2019, 09:56:24 PM
Figured you would be a knife man...............

Oh god no she would eat me for lunch.  I don't know why they always make them look like you just brought up last month's credit card statement.

WOTR

"Tuck game on point."

It's sad because it is true... But you forgot a category (I really hope we are still on page 2.)

DanTSX

Quote from: Catsmile on August 21, 2019, 10:00:18 PM

#LottaWomanRitetare

8)

R2D2 one piece suits are the 2010’s version of the 90’s Budweiser can suit.  Fire me

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on August 21, 2019, 09:36:07 PM
# Yeap, Some Of Them LadyBoiz Are Master Tuckers.
#InvertPenis,RetractTesticles,PullScrotumOverPenis,DotsOfSuperGlue.
#BAM!!Mangina!!
#OrBuyAGaff
That one night in Bangkok really paid off!