Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 20, 2019, 10:18:10 PM
She seems to be having extra struggles with reading tonight. I don't know that she can pronounce most words.

I would say that she can pronounce some words at least.

Gunner65

I hope the hotels and stores nearby have upgraded their insurance policies.  The freaks may not make it to the gate but they sure as fuck will ruin some shit.

Catsmile

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 20, 2019, 10:23:01 PM
HAHA!  Heather says the strippers are gonna fuck up the scene !  Yeah RIGHT HEATER!

#SheShouldKnow
#ThisStripperIsFuckin'UpTheLittlePodcastingScene.
#OH!OH!OH!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 20, 2019, 10:23:08 PM

Heather, I just wanna say to you that adult entertainers
like you and me are real entertainers. Fuck all these people!
-1000 for everyone. :P

That's actually funny, Doc.  +1

Catsmile

# Heater Throws Everything Under The Bus
#HeatersNewShowName

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 20, 2019, 10:26:40 PM
I hope the hotels and stores nearby have upgraded their insurance policies.  The freaks may not make it to the gate but they sure as fuck will ruin some shit.

Not a whole hell of a lot there to mess up.   Maybe disturb the rocks and dirt?   ;)

Gunner65

The insanity will make Burning Man just a memory....Maybe Heater will sneak in at the last minute to make a few bucks!  Set up her own "tent"   :D

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 20, 2019, 10:31:40 PM
The insanity will make Burning Man just a memory....Maybe Heater will sneak in at the last minute to make a few bucks!  Set up her own "tent"   :D

It is destiny!

Catsmile

# What Is It With Me And Pilots!? - Heater Wad

#ArtWasADronePilot
#Synchronicity?

Gunner65

"10,000 hours flight time"  (1,000 of those flown INVERTED!)  BWAHAHAHAAAA

Catsmile

#WeatherChat
#LameAssJokeThatHeaterLaffz@
#OOF!

Gunner65

He starts slow loading the BS....then dumps it later on.

so, he graduated from Embry Riddle at the age of 26-27 (he's 73 now) but got his GED in 2012? lol wut?

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 20, 2019, 02:56:22 PM
Heaters guest tonight Aage L. Nost (73) has an arrest record in Arizona and served 4 years in State Prison of a 5 year sentence (2010-2014). Class 2 felony for "CONSPIRACY ASSIST CRIM SYND/LEAD GANG"  and class 6 felony for "ATTEMPT TO COMMIT HARASSMENT"

Participated in a work program after attending "Functional Literacy" and "GED" programs for a total of 4 months while in prison.

https://www.rapsheets.org/arizona/doc-prisoner/AAGE_NOST/256119

https://bailbondcity.com/arizona/azdoc-inmate-AAGE/256119

Catsmile

# Heater Doesn't Know What The Word Evidence Means.
# People Saying Shit Isn't Evidence.
#Sorry,NotSorry

# Heater Feels Junk DNA Is Suspicious.
#Sigh...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 20, 2019, 10:39:49 PM
so, he graduated from Embry Riddle at the age of 26-27 (he's 73 now) but got his GED in 2012? lol wut?

Stop asking so many qvestions.  Yust go vit it.

Gunner65

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 20, 2019, 10:39:49 PM
Where is the evidence for that?  Are we to assume that after getting all these Pilot ratings he and a "friend" ran a commercial aircraft service?

Where is the proof of this?  50 years of living in the USA and NO EVIDENCE but the 4 years he spent in Arizona State Prison!!

Catsmile

# We Are All Connected. - Aage L. Nost

#OneHellOfAHumanCentipede

Catsmile

# Heaters Left Foot Again...
# 4 Crying Effing Out Loud!

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 20, 2019, 10:44:22 PM
Where is the evidence for that?  Are we to assume that after getting all these Pilot ratings he and a "friend" ran a commercial aircraft service?

Where is the proof of this?  50 years of living in the USA and NO EVIDENCE but the 4 years he spent in Arizona State Prison!!

ikr?

K_Dubb

So now the FOOT was healed by watching a video?  What happened to the oh vell yust go vit it.

serious injury? dummy, you had a sprained ankle.