• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 02:40:08 AM
Well, then you're contradicting yourself because the next thing you state is that they can show the registration they received in the mail. How did they get that?  :D

It's a voter card telling people where to vote, with the voters name and address on it.  I don't believe that's any different than in the United States.

Absolutely, the idea is that once a person is registered to vote, that's all that's needed unless there is reason for doubt.  This is what Canada has done since it did away with voter enumeration, which was a stupid thing to do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:41:52 AM
It's a voter card telling people where to vote.  I don't believe that's any different than in the United States.

How do they know who to send it to if they haven't registered?  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 02:42:44 AM
How do they know who to send it to if they haven't registered?  ::)

There's voter registration in the United States, it's the same process as far as I know.  I don't think you understand how these U.S voter I.D laws work.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:41:52 AM
It's a voter card telling people where to vote, with the voters name and address on it.  I don't believe that's any different than in the United States...

The difference is, wait for it... we aren't required to bring it and show it.  In other words that is the ID system you use, that we don't have.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 08, 2017, 02:45:05 AM
The difference is, wait for it... we aren't required to bring it and show it.  In other words that is the ID system you use, that we don't have.

I was referring to the registration system being the same, retard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:44:22 AM
There's voter registration in the United States, it's the same process as far as I know.  I don't think you understand how these U.S voter I.D laws work.

I get the difference but my point is that your government knows that they're sending those cards to people who are actual citizens of your country and not just someone visiting. In other words, they're registered to vote.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 02:46:40 AM
I get the difference but my point is that your government knows that they're sending those cards to people who are actual citizens of your country and not just someone visiting. In other words, they're registered to vote.

And this voter registration system is different in the United States?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:51:05 AM
And this voter registration system is different in the United States?

How old are you? 12? 13?  ::)

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:44:22 AM

Well, in California the form to sign up for a drivers license includes voter registration.  It's called ''motor-votor'', perhaps you've heard of it.  Check the box claiming US citizenship and you're good to go, no proof required.  Not sure how you missed that. 

Others can vote ''provisionally''.  Walk in on election day and vote.  They're supposed to check later to see if the person is actually registered, but they don't.   

In some states, a person can register and vote on the same day.  Out of state drivers licenses are no problem, tell them you just moved here and you're good to go.  A lot of cross border voting, either vote in both states or vote in the sate with the tightest elections.  Vermont just did a check and 90% of the people claiming they just moved there and voted in the last election didn't file for a Vermont state drivers license in the 6 months after the election, they just disappeared.  the number of people voting with out of state licenses, who ''registed'' on election day and who haven't applied for a NH drivers license were enough to swing the NH Electoral College votes for Hilary. 

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:45:59 AM
I was referring to the registration system being the same, retard.

And I pointed out why it isn't ''the same''

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 02:52:16 AM
How old are you? 12? 13?  ::)

So, how does the Canadian voter registration system work then?

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 08, 2017, 02:53:38 AM
And I pointed out why it isn't ''the same''

You did afterwards, retard. But, actually you didn't because you don't know how the Canadian voter registration system works.

I suspect you're just pissed with the world because you're the stupidest person who has ever lived on it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:54:28 AM
So, how does the Canadian voter registration system work then?

You just told us. Was it a ruse?  ::)

Class time is over, asshole! Try doing some reading.  ::) ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 02:56:18 AM
You just told us. Was it a ruse?  ::)

Class time is over, asshole! Try doing some reading.  ::) ::)

I did?  What did I write?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:55:50 AM
You did afterwards, retard. But, actually you didn't because you don't know how the Canadian voter registration system works.

I suspect you're just pissed with the world because you're the stupidest person who has ever lived on it.

It doesn't matter whether I knew or not, you told us how it worked.  All I did was tell you it doesn't work that way HERE so we still have an actual, real problem - and what they do in Canada doesn't remedy that. 

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 08, 2017, 03:00:02 AM
It doesn't matter whether I knew or not (it's true I didn't, because who cares what they do somewhere else), you told us how it worked.  All I did was tell you it doesn't work that way here so it's irrelevent to what we're talking about.

All I wrote was this:

"It's a voter card telling people where to vote, with the voters name and address on it.  I don't believe that's any different than in the United States.

Absolutely, the idea is that once a person is registered to vote, that's all that's needed unless there is reason for doubt.  This is what Canada has done since it did away with voter enumeration, which was a stupid thing to do."

I made no mention as to what the process was.  People have to show I.D, but as to proving citizenship, I made no mention. Also, if a person has fake I.D, nobody is going to spend any money to check it out.

I did voter enumeration on one occasion and what actually happened with me is that people who weren't citizens (there are a lot of Chinese and South Asians here) would say 'I can't vote, I'm not a citizen.'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:57:38 AM
I did?  What did I write?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:15:43 AM
Canada does not require ID, at least it isn't enforced.  If a voter shows the vote card they received in the mail, they can vote.  People are required to bring their ID with them in case they are challenged by a poll worker or a scrutineer.

It may be the case that first time or irregular voters need to show ID.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 03:02:36 AM

I made no mention as to what the process was.  People have to show I.D, but as to proving citizenship, I made no mention. Also, if a person has fake I.D, nobody is going to spend any money to check it out.

Dr. MD MD

Fuck you and your stupid semantics! You're the opposite of anything closely resembling intelligent.  ::)

http://www.elections.ca/content.aspx?section=vot&dir=reg/spr&document=index&lang=e

To vote, you need to be registered. Remind your friends and family to check that they are registered at their current address.

Tell them about Elections Canada's online voter registration service, which allows you to:

check if you're registered to vote
update the address on your voter registration, or
register to vote

Fucking retard! ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 03:06:01 AM
Fuck you and your stupid semantics! You're the opposite of anything closely resembling intelligent.  ::)

http://www.elections.ca/content.aspx?section=vot&dir=reg/spr&document=index&lang=e

To vote, you need to be registered. Remind your friends and family to check that they are registered at their current address.

Tell them about Elections Canada's online voter registration service, which allows you to:

check if you're registered to vote
update the address on your voter registration, or
register to vote

Fucking retard! ::)

I said from the beginning they need to be registered.  Where did I say anything otherwise?

Also:

Registering at an advance or ordinary poll

To have your name added to the list of electors at either an advance or ordinary poll, you must fill in a registration certificate with the registration officer or the poll clerk. Once the Registration Certificate is authorized by the deputy returning officer, and you show satisfactory proof of your identity and address, you can then vote.

As I wrote, Elections Canada has there the De Jure process, De Facto, if a voter brings the vote card they received in the mail, in most cases they can vote without showing any I.D.

This is starting to go in circles.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 03:01:42 AM
All I wrote was this:

"It's a voter card telling people where to vote, with the voters name and address on it.  I don't believe that's any different than in the United States.

Absolutely, the idea is that once a person is registered to vote, that's all that's needed unless there is reason for doubt.  This is what Canada has done since it did away with voter enumeration, which was a stupid thing to do."

I made no mention as to what the process was.

What you wrote is the following:

''Canada does not require ID, at least it isn't enforced.  If a voter shows the vote card they received in the mail, they can vote.  People are required to bring their ID with them in case they are challenged by a poll worker or a scrutineer.

It may be the case that first time or irregular voters need to show ID.''

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 02:15:43 AM
Canada does not require ID, at
least it isn't enforced.  If a voter shows the vote card they received in the mail, they can vote.  People are required to bring their ID with them in case they are challenged by a poll worker or a scrutineer.

It may be the case that first time or irregular voters need to show ID.

In other words, they have to show something they received in the mail in order to vote, and have to have ID in case it's questioned.

You wrote that about Canada, not me.  All I did was clarify we don't have anything like that.  All we're asking for is some validation the person is a citizen when they register, and they are who they say they are when they vote.  It sounds like they do that in Canana from your own post.  Which you now don't seem to remember posting a few minutes ago.

This is an example of your tangled ''logic'', how mixed up you get.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 08, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

''Canada does not require ID, at least it isn't enforced.  If a voter shows the vote card they received in the mail, they can vote.  People are required to bring their ID with them in case they are challenged by a poll worker or a scrutineer.

In other words, they have to show something they received in the mail in order to vote, and have to have ID in case it's questioned.

You wrote that about Canada, not me.  All I did was clarify we don't have anything like that.  All we're asking for is some validation the person is a citizen when they register, and they are who they say they are when they vote.  It sounds like they do that in Canana from your own post.  Which you now don't seem to remember posting a few minutes ago.

Definite cognitive impairment.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 08, 2017, 03:13:55 AM

If this is the breakfast club then where are my muffins, faggot?!  >:(

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 08, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

This is the situation in California:
Online Registration
If you would like to register online, you can submit an application by using the California Online Voter Registration website.
You'll be asked to answer a series of questions and enter your personal information, including:
Your CA driver's license or ID number.
Your Social Security number.
Your birth date.

This is the registration process in Canada:
If you are registering for the first time, this service will ask for the number from your driver's licence or provincial/territorial ID card.

I don't know about the motor voter in California, but otherwise they appear to be the exact same.

In Canada there have been rare cases where voter cards were stolen from community mail boxes and I'm pretty sure no process was put in place to heighten scrutiny of voters.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 03:15:31 AM
If this is the breakfast club then where are my muffins, faggot?!  >:(

I just woke up. Let me catch up...

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 03:10:05 AM
... This is starting to go in circles.

No shit.  That's all you ever do when challenged.  Well, that and start telling people they aren't as smart as you.

You are so very typical of the smarmy Liberal/Democrat/''progressive''.  You believe whatever the media tells you, you spend your time in a bubble where everyone agrees with everyone else about how superior you all are, you can't ever defend your ideas when challenged outside the bubble, then you get hostile about it and start calling people names and all the rest. 

A tiresome group of ass-clowns.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 08, 2017, 03:18:05 AM
No shit.  That's all you ever do when challenged.  Well, that and start telling people they aren't as smart as you.

You are very typical of the smarmy Liberal/Democrat/progressive.  You believe what the media tells you, you spend your time in a bubble where everyone agrees with everyone else how superior you all are, you can't defend your ideas when challenged outside the bullbe, then you get hostile about it and start calling people names and all the rest. 

A tiresome group of ass-clowns.

I gather a whole load or people have called you a 'retard' or an 'idiot' or something like that.  I can understand you hating the world over it, but you really bring it on yourself.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 03:17:38 AM
This is the situation in California:
Online Registration
If you would like to register online, you can submit an application by using the California Online Voter Registration website.
You'll be asked to answer a series of questions and enter your personal information, including:
Your CA driver's license or ID number.
Your Social Security number.
Your birth date.

This is the registration process in Canada:
If you are registering for the first time, this service will ask for the number from your driver's licence or provincial/territorial ID card.

I don't know about the motor voter in California, but otherwise they appear to be the exact same.

In Canada there have been rare cases where voter cards were stolen from community mail boxes and I'm pretty sure no process was put in place to heighten scrutiny of voters.

Do you see anything in there about proof of citizenship?

Swishypants

Oh. It's about Kanuckistan. Things that are real require my attention, so I must go.