• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can somebody tell me how to do this?

Started by yoego, November 19, 2014, 12:37:24 AM

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on October 29, 2015, 08:38:50 AM
Fuck

Just change your name and avatar pic and any profile info and you're good to go.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 29, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just change your name and avatar pic and any profile info and you're good to go.

You can trust her with any of your tech concerns. She has even been known to operate a light switch without totally fucking it up. Although not very often.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2015, 03:33:54 PM
She has even been known to operate a light switch
Maybe you could stick your finger in one.

lonevoice

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on October 29, 2015, 05:25:14 AM
How do I delete my profile? No computer, only access is with my samsung.  I'm not seeing the option.
Wait until about 4AM PDT when hardly anyone else is posting. Make a post in every category. When everyone logs in later in the morning, your username will show up as "last post" in every category on the main board.  You will be banned, which means your profile will be deleted. (Just to be sure, make all of your posts consist of either utter nonsense or the non-English language of your choice.)

While the above has been known to be effective, I really do hope things are okay for you. I've enjoyed your posts.

BobGrau

Quote from: lonevoice on October 29, 2015, 04:41:11 PM
Wait until about 4AM PDT when hardly anyone else is posting. Make a post in every category. When everyone logs in later in the morning, your username will show up as "last post" in every category on the main board.  You will be banned, which means your profile will be deleted. (Just to be sure, make all of your posts consist of either utter nonsense or the non-English language of your choice.)

While the above has been known to be effective, I really do hope things are okay for you. I've enjoyed your posts.

Sound advice.

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on October 29, 2015, 05:25:14 AM
How do I delete my profile? No computer, only access is with my samsung.  I'm not seeing the option.

I'm confident that if you sent a semi-trailer truck filled to the gills with cases of pristine disposable diapers, MV would turn the entire site over and you could delete the whole damned shebang.

Skunk Ape

Quote from: ksm32 on November 19, 2014, 03:49:02 AM
It might be because you attended The Centre For Kids That Can't Read Good

A year has passed and no one else has done it...

theONE

Hi,
I have a question,
but first I explain how I do things and maybe I'm doing wrong.

In the left corner of my computer monitor I have BG"Home" page open /as per attached screen shot/ and as everybody else
I have multi numbers of tabs open [usually around 62-68 tabs, and from that number around 20-24 tabs are BG threads]
and periodically I reload the BG"Home" page to see if there are new posts posted..but by doing that I can not see what was the latest post
that the BG"Home"page was on and I have to look by memory what the last thread was that I read it.

My question is -is it possible to have something like /in inclosed image/ I highlighted in blue so it stays when the "Home" page
is being reloaded and I can easily see the new posts/threads and where the last post/thread was.

I'm not sure if I explained that to be easily understood -if not- give me shit for it ,but still try to answer it ;)
(or maybe there is other easier method to monitor that)
Thanks...

[attachment deleted by admin]

JesusJuice

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 03:01:15 PM
Hi,
I have a question,
but first I explain how I do things and maybe I'm doing wrong.

In the left corner of my computer monitor I have BG"Home" page open /as per attached screen shot/ and as everybody else
I have multi numbers of tabs open [usually around 62-68 tabs, and from that number around 20-24 tabs are BG threads]
and periodically I reload the BG"Home" page to see if there are new posts posted..but by doing that I can not see what was the latest post
that the BG"Home"page was on and I have to look by memory what the last thread was that I read it.

My question is -is it possible to have something like /in inclosed image/ I highlighted in blue so it stays when the "Home" page
is being reloaded and I can easily see the new posts/threads and where the last post/thread was.

I'm not sure if I explained that to be easily understood -if not- give me shit for it ,but still try to answer it ;)
(or maybe there is other easier method to monitor that)
Thanks...

I just use the "show unread posts since last visit" hyperlink.

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 20, 2016, 03:08:32 PM

I just use the "show unread posts since last visit" hyperlink.
Thanks JJ,
but I can not find that link,.. can you please screen shoot for me

JesusJuice

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 03:41:42 PM
Thanks JJ,
but I can not find that link,.. can you please screen shoot for me

It's in the top left under your user name.

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 20, 2016, 03:45:13 PM
It's in the top left under your user name.

Thanks JJ :)
it works, bit strange visuall, but I guess I have to get used to it

theONE

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 10:22:42 AM

It would be great if you'd link to images on other servers rather than attaching a minimum of two images to each of your posts.  They take up space on the server, which is really not a very good use of drive space.

To do this, your code should look as follows:

[img]http://bullcrap.com/image.jpg[/img]

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 11:04:29 AM
My apology, I was no aware of it
I will restrict number of image attachments.

I'm not sure how to implement this /I know I can google it/ but maybe by asking here I get better advise more suited to MV's request.

Thanks

P.S. -I know one way to comply is to stop fucking posting at all, but till MV banns my ass I might post from time to time, lol ,hahaha

JesusJuice

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 04:30:34 PM
I'm not sure how to implement this /I know I can google it/ but maybe by asking here I get better advise more suited to MV's request.

Thanks

P.S. -I know one way to comply is to stop fucking posting at all, but till MV banns my ass I might post from time to time, lol ,hahaha

Use an image hosting provider. I use this one since users don't have to make an account. https://anonmgur.com/ Sometimes they go down though.

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 24, 2016, 04:47:11 PM

Use an image hosting provider. I use this one since users don't have to make an account. https://anonmgur.com/ Sometimes they go down though.

Thank You JJ
I will try that