• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

FallenSeraph

Holler if anyone wants me to upload it.

My bank account balance at the moment is negative-$7. I owe money to four maxxed-out credit cards and the IRS. I guess Premiere could throw me in jail for uploading and sharing if they want. If they want to sue, they'll have to get in line.

I applied for a record 15 jobs today, kids. Now I'm drinking. Does anyone remember when Art conducted that mass-consciousness experiment to cure Rush Limbaugh's deafness? I need him to do that for my employment situation.

Art?

ART? ARE YOU OUT THERE?

Someday he'll answer me.

ziznak

I was reading the comments while the show was live last night but not listening... I'm set to chek it out after the peniscast... ahem vaginacast.... AHEM GABCAST!!

bigchucka

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 25, 2014, 01:45:34 AM
Titor talk maybe?

I was suprised, but his name didn't come up.  I thought at one point I heard the guest say "We went searching for Dark Matter, but couldn't find it."

Nebraska888

Knapp's Sunday night program.........EXCELLENT!   As stated by another poster:  "like rainfall on a parched desert".......

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 27, 2014, 09:51:17 PM
Knapp's Sunday night program.........EXCELLENT!   As stated by another poster:  "like rainfall on a parched desert".......

He satisfied our Knappetite. Nice to hear a real pro on C2C. 

zeebo

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on January 28, 2014, 01:33:15 AM
He satisfied our Knappetite. Nice to hear a real pro on C2C.

A pleasant calm came over me and I realized it was the joy of not cringing every few minutes.

EBE123

Quote from: Morgus on January 16, 2014, 03:01:52 AM
Wow - great news to hear George Knapp survived that close call and is back to work!
Wonder why it was so hard to get a doctor to help for that condition and how one gets such a blood infection?

He actually died and was brought back by the Annunaki.

FM451

Classic Coast Show! Reminds me a bit of Ian Punnett's show on "Dogtown" from a few years back. I'll need to listen (and enjoy) this show a couple of times. Thank you Mr. Knapp!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: bigchucka on January 27, 2014, 06:30:01 PM
I was suprised, but his name didn't come up.  I thought at one point I heard the guest say "We went searching for Dark Matter, but couldn't find it."
He was drawing a comparison to the search for dark matter by astronomers and his search for time travelers.

Quote from: coaster on January 27, 2014, 02:37:36 AM
The show has been pretty good. but the commercial breaks are out of hand. Have they always been this long?

Yes, the difference being that when it's Noory on, long commercial breaks are a welcome pause from having your brain cells assaulted. With Knapp, it's annoying that they last so long.

bigchucka

Knapp was selected to do this Saturday's show.

Nebraska888

Quote from: bigchucka on January 31, 2014, 07:18:19 PM

Really????   I hope you're right!  That would be fabulous!!!!  ;D

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 31, 2014, 10:55:50 PM
Really????   I hope you're right!  That would be fabulous!!!!  ;D

ViralMythology

Date: 02-01-14 Host:  George KnappGuests: Larry Flaxman, Marie D. Jones

Behind every myth and legend, hidden within the art, song and structure of ancient times is an encoded layer of wisdom, science, and truth passed down throughout history. Paranormal researchers Marie D. Jones and Larry Flaxman join George Knapp to examine information that went "viral" long before the Internet, and later served as the foundation for mythology, sacred architecture and symbolic imagery throughout the ancient world.

zeebo

Quote from: bigchucka on January 31, 2014, 07:18:19 PM

Thanks for the tip bigchucka, I probably would have missed it, but now will check it out.

zeebo

Sat. plan:  Take a nap, then tune into Knapp.

Sun. plan:  Stay awake, then snooze through Snoory.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on February 01, 2014, 05:27:47 PM
Sat. plan:  Take a nap, then tune into Knapp.

Sun. plan:  Stay awake, then snooze through Snoory.

Absolutely!

I am listening at this moment to M. Kaku with Art in SIT....and so pumped for Knapp's program at midnight.  Can't wait!  Tomorrow night.....ZZZZZZZZZZ

I have awakened from my slumber, procured a sufficient quantity of high octane, over-priced java, and stand ready for the sermon from the high priest of the state of weirdness.

44 minute countdown

Nebraska888

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 01, 2014, 11:16:19 PM
I have awakened from my slumber, procured a sufficient quantity of high octane, over-priced java, and stand ready for the sermon from the high priest of the state of weirdness.

44 minute countdown

I'm with ya' buddy!   ;D

George just mentioned John B. Wells moving on from C2C AM, and wished him well! Nice touch!

Beautiful. Brian Tuohy has some interesting ideas. I have read two of his books. His section on NASCAR is really scary.
He hasn't even scratched the surface of the heavily fixed sports in Europe. Soccer and cycling.

Designx

What kind of crap does Knapp have on now? Vegas/gambling/football are you serious?

I really enjoyed the show tonight. But....did GK say, ''see you in a couple of weeks''?

Scully

I'm happy to report that Knapp said at the start of the show tonight that he will be doing a Saturday show once a month for at least the next couple of months.  If I got that wrong, you can shoot me, but I don't think it was just wishful thinking that made me hear that.  He always does 2 or 3 Sundays a month, so yeah, he'll be back pretty soon.  ;D

Quote from: Scully on February 02, 2014, 04:14:48 AM
I'm happy to report that Knapp said at the start of the show tonight that he will be doing a Saturday show once a month for at least the next couple of months.  If I got that wrong, you can shoot me, but I don't think it was just wishful thinking that made me hear that.  He always does 2 or 3 Sundays a month, so yeah, he'll be back pretty soon.  ;D

I may have missed that, as I was fiddling with my new French press.

So, basically, the take away message is, we are going to have more of George.

Life is good.

zeebo

Quote from: Designx on February 02, 2014, 12:27:27 AM
What kind of crap does Knapp have on now? Vegas/gambling/football are you serious?

I don't know how this stuff works but sounded like Knapp had the line-up tonight kinda foisted on him? 

In any case I thought it was kind of humorous how he tried spinning sports gambling into a c2c-ready theme full of mysterious forces furtively manipulating our reality etc.  At least he shows he gets what the show should be about unlike Noory that just serves up whatever passes the time. 

Also I laughed when the guest said they could make a bet on the superbowl and it wouldn't be illegal and Knapp said "Well who do you like?" 

The Viral Mythology topic was cool I thought and quite enjoyed the discussion.  Ancient Sumerians, Rosicrucians, Atlantis, elves/faeries/giants, Star Wars, Sharknado, and more - good stuff.

Nebraska888

Loved the program.  Knapp rocks!   :)

VtaGeezer

I listened to the segment on rigged pro sports.  I liked it. It was more the kind of topic Punnett would have done than Knapp's usual fare.  I've long realized that it ain't fate that, after hours of dull play, so many low score NFL games suddenly get hot in the last few minutes of play.

Knapps bit on the fix in the first hour was awesome. Great radio.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Agent : Orange on February 02, 2014, 10:16:02 AM
Knapps bit on the fix in the first hour was awesome. Great radio.

Yep!    8)