• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

saucerlike

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 19, 2014, 02:54:47 PM
Falling-out with Noory or not, Birnes is nothing but a hack promoter with a cable TV contract.  His TV shows are superficial filler and suck.

Nothing against Birnes, but I think that applies to most tv shows with a paranormal topic.  If anyone can challenge that it's being on with Knapp. 

Mels-hole1984

Tonight sounds like its going to be a good show.

Nebraska888

I am excited to have Knapp back with a good program tonight!!!!

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 19, 2014, 11:08:48 PM
I am excited to have Knapp back with a good program tonight!!!!

Amen and ditto!

Scully

Count me as another one who's happily waiting for tonight's show! I always enjoy Bill BIrnes. I  like almost anyone who's personable and tells a good paranormal story that hurts no-one.   :)

It's the eternal quacks that Noory constantly serves up that I would rather have root canal surgery than listen to.  :(

Heather Wade

This is a serious treat.  I've never listened to Knapp.  Go ahead and slap me... but... two minutes in and I already love this guy.  Very cool.

fotd

He handled that professionally and with class.  Take notes at how professionals operate Noory.  They don't take time off for pizza roll burns.  They take time off for life and death matters.  I would be willing to bet we will never hear another word about this incident.  Again, take notes Noory.

Welcome back George Knapp, you were sorely missed.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 20, 2014, 12:14:16 AM
This is a serious treat.  I've never listened to Knapp.  Go ahead and slap me... but... two minutes in and I already love this guy.  Very cool.

::slap::

zeebo

Quote from: fotd on January 20, 2014, 12:15:30 AM
...Welcome back George Knapp, you were sorely missed.

Ditto, it's great to have Knapp-time again.   

George seems to be having trouble controlling his mucous tonight. His slurping and swallowing are becoming quite annoying.

MTB

I'm having problems with the streaming on the station I listen to, what did he say about his absence?

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on January 20, 2014, 12:21:52 AM
George seems to be having trouble controlling his mucous tonight. His slurping and swallowing are becoming quite annoying.

Cut the guy some slack, he's been sick. Why does there always have to be someone pissing in the cheerios?

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: MTB on January 20, 2014, 12:23:00 AM
I'm having problems with the streaming on the station I listen to, what did he say about his absence?

He had sepsis. Said he almost died but hes doing better.

I like Knapp; a lot.  He is professional and engaging.  I even like how he spoke about Noory...gracious.

I don't have an irrational crush on him as I do for Johnny B., but that's probably for the best.

Welcome back, George #1!

zeebo

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 20, 2014, 12:26:27 AM

He's a friggin stud to even be walking around much less hosting a 4-hour national radio show.  Yes his voice sounds a little scratchy tonite.  I can deal with that.

nbirnes

I wonder if someone could PM me with info about how the heck I can hear this show live without joining the streaming cast thing again.

Thanks heaps and bunches.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 20, 2014, 12:26:27 AM

What a badass.

Quote from: nbirnes on January 20, 2014, 12:31:54 AM
I wonder if someone could PM me with info about how the heck I can hear this show live without joining the streaming cast thing again.

Do you have a radio?  or try this:  http://tunein.com/radio/Coast-to-Coast-AM-p35675/

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: nbirnes on January 20, 2014, 12:31:54 AM

I'm listening on my radio. Are you in the country? Scan the AM band, I'm sure you can find it.

Mels-hole1984

Or you could listen online. Here's the station I'm tuned into.

http://www.iheart.com/live/NewsRadio-560-WHYN-4685/

b_dubb

The guest is having a conversation with himself. Stop it!

nbirnes

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 20, 2014, 12:49:31 AM
Or you could listen online. Here's the station I'm tuned into.

http://www.iheart.com/live/NewsRadio-560-WHYN-4685/

Thanks! I remembered that I have TalkStreamLive on my phone. Success!

Now I just have to wake Bill up in a few minutes ...

Falkie2013

Quote from: saucerlike on January 19, 2014, 08:32:26 PM
Nothing against Birnes, but I think that applies to most tv shows with a paranormal topic.  If anyone can challenge that it's being on with Knapp.

Birnes is an established writer with credentials in the field. Its not like he ( or his wife ) is a ghost hunter whose only qualifications are the size of her breasts.

Cut Bill some slack. He did an interesting show, all kidding by me aside.

Though I did watch an episode where he repeatedly used the phrase that everyone seems to use ( and perhaps should be banned never to be mentioned again ) " some say ".

Its like the other phrase " some believe " and the phrase where "  extraterrestrial investigators believe ".

Catch phrases that sound silly and come off as somewhat hackneyed.

Video after show.

ziznak

Thought I was gonna be out cold early for the night but I'm listening live to the KFI stream.

zeebo

So some aliens are hobbits?  Proposed official name:  hobbitoids.

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on January 20, 2014, 01:20:57 AM
So some aliens are hobbits?  Proposed official name:  hobbitoids.

Lol, good one. :D.    Now Steiger said he was with BLEACH drinking aliens.  I wonder could he talk Noory into drinking some?  ;)

Gd5150

Stick man...that's freaky!

zeebo

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 20, 2014, 01:33:13 AM
Stick man...that's freaky!

I think I found a pic ...

[attachimg=1]

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on January 20, 2014, 01:38:51 AM
I think I found a pic ...

[attachimg=1]

They usually appear at used car lots & furniture sales, both terrifying places.

Quote from: b_dubb on January 20, 2014, 12:50:26 AM
The guest is having a conversation with himself. Stop it!
No kidding. That was a dull monologue.