trostol

Quote from: bateman on April 27, 2016, 07:35:20 PM

whats Art gonna do when his man Trump doesn't win

Quote from: trostol on April 27, 2016, 07:58:05 PM

Quit life

73s

[attachment id=1 msg=793002]

Sounds like Art is still under the weather. Not sure he would be welcoming of the BellGab fandom to his doorstep just yet.

Kolchak

Is Sasquatch a practiced politician? NO. Does he always say the right or politically correct thing? NO. Is he a racist? NO. However, does he love America? YES. Will he bring back jobs? YES. Will he put America first? YES. Does he mean his guttural screams? YES. Will he throws rocks at unsuspecting people? YES. I have thought from the start Sasquatch is the guy and he is.

albrecht

Quote from: Kolchak on April 27, 2016, 08:29:49 PM
Is Sasquatch a practiced politician? NO. Does he always say the right or politically correct thing? NO. Is he a racist? NO. However, does he love America? YES. Will he bring back jobs? YES. Will he put America first? YES. Does he mean his guttural screams? YES. Will he throws rocks at unsuspecting people? YES. I have thought from the start Sasquatch is the guy and he is.
I have reservations about Sasquatch. Firstly, why the ethnic name and not just go by the All-American sounding "Bigfoot?" Secondly, are we sure he isn't just one of those illegal Yetis who've crossed over and used some of Norry's hair-dye to try to "fit in." Nope, not voting for him until a see a birth certificate and some documentation. And, no, inter-dimensional excuses for lost paperwork won't work.

Value Of Pi

Even worse, what would Art do if Trump wins and it becomes undeniable that Trump did not mean what he said during the campaign, besides being a huge problem for the country and the world?

Right, just insist that he's doing great, is a natural, and is getting better every day. Talk is cheap, whether it's Trump or Art doing the talking.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Value Of Pi on April 27, 2016, 08:57:04 PM
Even worse, what would Art do if Trump wins and it becomes undeniable that Trump did not mean what he said during the campaign, besides being a huge problem for the country and the world?

Right, just insist that he's doing great, is a natural, and is getting better every day. Talk is cheap, whether it's Trump or Art doing the talking.

Oh, like when he voted for Obama in 08.

norland2424

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2016, 09:39:24 PM

Lol and look how wrong Art was about nobama

gabrielle

Is Donald Trump a practiced Politician? NO. Does he always say the right or politically correct thing? NO. Is he a racist? NO. However, does he love America? YES. Will he help bring back jobs? YES. Will he put America first? YES. Does he mean what he says? YES. I have thought from the start Trump is the guy and he is.
Art

Art's gotten to be a real chore

Hollow Man

Quote from: Darth Sandra on April 27, 2016, 08:11:54 PM
Quit life

Yeah, that's what he'll do, he'll kill himself. Just like he did when Obama fucked up. Yeah, whatever sweetie.  ::)

Is there something else he can quit?

Maybe he will quit the US and go back to Manilla? We'll just have to find out!!!

Hollow Man

Quote from: Kolchak on April 27, 2016, 08:29:49 PM

HAHAHAHA. Well done. I let out my own guttural scream reading that. Thanks, man.  ;D

Hollow Man

Quote from: Value Of Pi on April 27, 2016, 08:57:04 PM

What else is new. He wouldn't be the first, he won't be the last.

Hollow Man

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 27, 2016, 09:54:39 PM
Art's gotten to be a real chore

You like Cruz. Enough said.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2016, 09:39:24 PM

What did Art say about that later? I don't recall him mentioning Obama much on air.

Hollow Man

Quote from: gabrielle on April 27, 2016, 09:51:39 PM
Is Donald Trump a practiced Politician? NO. Does he always say the right or politically correct thing? NO. Is he a racist? NO. However, does he love America? YES. Will he help bring back jobs? YES. Will he put America first? YES. Does he mean what he says? YES. I have thought from the start Trump is the guy and he is.
Art

Eh?  :o

Hollow Man

Quote from: Value Of Pi on April 27, 2016, 10:22:57 PM
What did Art say about that later? I don't recall him mentioning Obama much on air.

He didn't. He just never brought it up. He said in the Gabcast that he voted for him but was very disappointed. He was very open about it. Will he feel the same about Trump? Who knows. He thinks Cruz is a creep; that's good enough for me.

Quote from: Hollow Man on April 27, 2016, 10:26:18 PM
He didn't. He just never brought it up...

Of course he did.  He was gushing over Obama then the way he is over Trump now. 

I think Art is one of those people who think the more news they consume, the more informed they are, and end up being very easily manipulated.  I mean really, how else does a person strongly support Obama, and then Trump.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Hollow Man on April 27, 2016, 10:22:59 PM
Eh?  :o

Just an echo, I think. Amazing how much faith people profess to have in candidates for president, no matter how many times they've been disappointed in the past. In Art's case, we're talking very recent experience with Obama plus however many of his predecessors.

Why not be a bit more guarded about it and say "I hope he's the guy"? People seem to love predicting that our savior has arrived when it's almost inevitable that they'll be proven wrong.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 27, 2016, 10:35:22 PM

I think Art is one of those people who think the more news they consume, the more informed they are, and end up being very easily manipulated.  I mean really, how else does a person strongly support Obama, and then Trump.

That's a really good question. You may have nailed at least part of the answer, too. But I'm sure that there's more to it.

albrecht

I think Art is one of those people who think the more news they consume, the more informed they are, and end up being very easily manipulated.  I mean really, how else does a person strongly support Obama, and then Trump.
I was elsewhere during the initial Obama race and coronation so wasn't listening. Can you give some sources and dates (in the archive maybe?) I have lots of Art stuff from back in the day and he was so anti-Clinton and lauding Newt so it was weird when I heard him say he admitted his voted for Obama. Once? or twice? I forget. Could it be that he still was so anti-Clinton and was sick of war and the immigration problems he was having that he went to support Obama for "something else?" I don't know.

MV/Liberace!

agreed, art.  i've wanted trump to run since 2011 when i heard him on michael savage's show.  couldn't be happier to see what's happening.

3OctaveFart

The same way someone says Noory gets it and then later says he doesn't.

MV/Liberace!

heh heh, I just noticed the way art positioned, "is he a racist?" in that post, it makes it appear as though he saying trump's lack of racism is a flaw.

Quote from: MV on April 27, 2016, 11:03:26 PM
...  couldn't be happier to see what's happening.

Hilary in a cakewalk to the White House?  Yes, delightful.

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2016, 10:53:48 PM
I was elsewhere during the initial Obama race and coronation so wasn't listening. Can you give some sources and dates (in the archive maybe?)...

I've never listened to anything but a live broadcast, so not really (except for about 3 when he was on Sirius, and a few on my wonderful VersaCorder until that broke). 

But how many shows could there be from the summer and fall of 2008?