• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Bell Philes: A Podcast about Art Bell

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 06:22:43 PM

effluenza

Quote from: jazmunda on November 29, 2015, 01:36:14 PM
The inaugural episode of The Bell Philes: A Podcast about Art Bell debuts tonight.

Please join us themudking and jazmunda at 8pm EST/5pm PST.

Listen and chat LIVE at http://deeptalkradio.com

Call us 317-708-4500

Skype us at LiveShow 99

You can download our archives at http://thebellphiles.com

Twitter: @thebellphiles

This is exciting. I will definitely be listening and chatting with the rest of you. I think this will be a hit. It involves one of my favorite topics.

cosmic hobo

I'll be listening. The question is do I order pizza or Chinese take out to accompany this six pack I have sitting here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 29, 2015, 03:10:49 PM
I was going to wear this (avatar) to the premiere show tonight in honor of our Gingers.

Too much? ::)
A bit. Like a lot of bits.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 29, 2015, 03:12:02 PM
A bit. Like a lot of bits.
Ok, you're right.  I'll go change now, it's getting a little chilly anyway.  Bye now. ;) ;D

chefist

I wish you two the best! I have always thought this is the show that was needed! An Art Bell wrap up show...you can have a GabCast 2...but this new show is very interesting... Good luck!

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on November 29, 2015, 03:28:04 PM
I wish you two the best! I have always thought this is the show that was needed! An Art Bell wrap up show...you can have a GabCast 2...but this new show is very interesting... Good luck!

I guess they forgot to tell you they want your show notes 8 hours before show time.

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 29, 2015, 03:30:20 PM
I guess they forgot to tell you they want your show notes 8 hours before show time.

Lol these folks are pros...I'll be a good fan...

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on November 29, 2015, 03:31:55 PM
Lol these folks are pros...I'll be a good fan...

The show might be good, but the logo still sucks.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on November 29, 2015, 03:28:04 PM
+1

So do I!  Now we really have something to look forward to on Sunday nights.  Thank you Jazmunda and themudking. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 29, 2015, 03:33:36 PM
I kind of like it. What would you rather it be? Shadow person? LMH picture? Mars archologies? I suck at artistic pursuits and have generally low standards so maybe I'm not the joe six-pack to be rating the logo.

Lilith

Quote from: jazmunda on November 29, 2015, 01:36:14 PM
The inaugural episode of The Bell Philes: A Podcast about Art Bell debuts tonight.

Please join us themudking and jazmunda at 8pm EST/5pm PST.

Listen and chat LIVE at http://deeptalkradio.com

Call us 317-708-4500

Skype us at LiveShow 99

You can download our archives at http://thebellphiles.com

Twitter: @thebellphiles

I intend to BE there jaz, provided my old eyeballs and ears don't let me down!  I have my alarm set!

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on November 29, 2015, 03:48:04 PM
I intend to BE there jaz, provided my old eyeballs and ears don't let me down!  I have my alarm set!
Are you going to cry yourself asleep just because the Bills lost?

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 29, 2015, 03:49:48 PM

No, I'm rooting for the Seahawks now  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 29, 2015, 03:42:46 PM
I kind of like it. What would you rather it be? Shadow person? LMH picture? Mars archologies? I suck at artistic pursuits and have generally low standards so maybe I'm not the joe six-pack to be rating the logo.

I'm OCD, so if the yellow stripe highlights were corrected to better align, I would probably be fine with it.  It just looks like something somebody threw together.

I have never seen a UFO with racing stripes, so what do I know.

heater

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 29, 2015, 02:34:47 PM
I'll be listening. The question is do I order pizza or Chinese take out to accompany this six pack I have sitting here.

pizza, definitely pizza

heater

Quote from: jazmunda on November 29, 2015, 12:26:03 AM
Speak to themudking. He's the tech part of the show. I'm just the talent. I shant be bothered with such menial tasks. I'm only spruiking because I get a cut of the door.

Also there may be a competition to design a better logo and also a competition to find jazmunda a competent co host/tech guy.

If you have a logo or artwork we can use for episode covers go to our website http://thebellphiles.com and on the menu under contact we have a form you can submit it to us.

If you have a better co-host option for jazmunda send me an email with their contact info so I can promptly delete it.

heater

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 29, 2015, 03:33:36 PM

I asked the logo what it thought of you.  It's response: 'I think GravitySucks is a great man.  I'm a big fan of his work and really look forward to his support going forward.  Be sure to tell him I said hi!'

Your move GS.

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 29, 2015, 03:53:05 PM
I'm OCD, so if the yellow stripe highlights were corrected to better align, I would probably be fine with it.  It just looks like something somebody threw together.

I have never seen a UFO with racing stripes, so what do I know.
The racing stripes make it go faster dummy. Even I know that!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 29, 2015, 04:03:59 PM
The racing stripes make it go faster dummy. Even I know that!

WTF was I thinking

jazmunda

Our logo defies Gravity. :P

Stop White Crowing us. There is only one White Crow and that proves that there is only one White Crow.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on November 29, 2015, 05:01:02 PM
Our logo defies Gravity. :P

Stop White Crowing us. There is only one White Crow and that proves that there is only one White Crow.
and it only takes (the) one (and only) white crow.

jazmunda

I would actually listen to a WhiteCrowCast.

GravitySucks

Quote from: wr250 on November 29, 2015, 05:05:08 PM
and it only takes (the) one (and only) white crow.

Technically it takes two white crows. The white gene has to be recessive.

GravitySucks

Quote from: themudking on November 29, 2015, 04:02:18 PM
I asked the logo what it thought of you.  It's response: 'I think GravitySucks is a great man.  I'm a big fan of his work and really look forward to his support going forward.  Be sure to tell him I said hi!'

Your move GS.

As far as support going forward, you got it unless said support involves financial compensation. I don't take money from strangers.

If you're going to go with the "old lady in a hat look", maybe change the color scheme.

Ms. C

What a fun show idea and at a great time.

And you have a whole new network going ....  Mazel Tov for DTRN!

nbirnes

Quote from: Ms. C on November 29, 2015, 05:36:55 PM
What a fun show idea and at a great time.

And you have a whole new network going ....  Mazel Tov for DTRN!

Indeed. All the old ladies are going to be there ... with saucer hats spinning in anticipation. We are fans!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 29, 2015, 03:49:48 PM

Excellant ... The Bills lost.. Brig and Gabreille needed some comeuppance .. They been trash talk'in the Packers.. How dare they?  Must be a couple of pinko commie bastards 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on November 29, 2015, 05:08:55 PM
I would actually listen to a WhiteCrowCast.

Fun stuff for girls... If show needs help ..Girls,  Call in your best .. This Is White Crow .. Impersonation .. Trust me .. It will be LOL