• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Broad Cast

Started by Inglorious Bitch, November 17, 2016, 08:48:23 AM

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Chine on November 17, 2016, 11:42:47 AM
Here is the phone number to call in...

317-708-4500

skype name : LiveShow 99

The show is going to be streamed live on ufoship.com as well as available for dowload later.

Will repost this before the show begins tomorrow night.

Less than an hour before show time :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 18, 2016, 04:49:05 PM
Good luck, Broads. The name cracks me up. I'll be on the road for your premier but hopefully I can download it later.

Hey Dearie aren't you the Broad that got on my case for calling you a Bella Babe?

Good luck tonight sweeties

Prasie brig

Yorkshire pud

Have the topics been finalised? Have you dropped discussing SV's ointment applications?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 18, 2016, 04:45:22 PM
Oh it's just so very special to see you all supporting each other's podcasts. *big smile* It's hard enough doing a podcast by yourself with all the work, energy and extra expense involved. About the last thing you need is folks trying to destroy your reputation, trash your efforts or make fun of you.

Congrats kids! So kind you all are!

Hi RosieGirl.. nice to see you back..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on November 18, 2016, 05:58:40 PM

Played ....boy

Looks like band is getting back together..

The dream isn't over ...

Oh it's just so very special to see you all supporting each other's podcasts. *big smile* It's hard enough doing a podcast by yourself with all the work, energy and extra expense involved. About the last thing you need is folks trying to destroy your reputation, trash your efforts or make fun of you.

Maybe they don't think being unpleasant - All The Time - would work for them

zeebo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 07:26:23 PM
Have the topics been finalised? Have you dropped discussing SV's ointment applications?

And please verify if we're really talking ointments -  or if it's creams or salves or whatnot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on November 18, 2016, 07:45:11 PM
And please verify if we're really talking ointments -  or if it's creams or salves or whatnot.

I have no way of knowing the true nature of topical applications SV swathes his prurient pasty body with.

RoseGirl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 18, 2016, 07:29:28 PM
Played ....boy

Looks like band is getting back together..

The dream isn't over ...

Oh you...always the romantic. I tell ya, it does a heart good.  :)

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 18, 2016, 07:42:43 PM
Maybe they don't think being unpleasant - All The Time - would work for them

Why ever wouldn't they? It works for you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 18, 2016, 08:01:58 PM
Oh you...always the romantic. I tell ya, it does a heart good.  :)
Hi, Rosie.  I hope you join us in the chat room. :D

EarthAlien007

Since when is this about you?
Jealous much?

RoseGirl

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 18, 2016, 08:04:36 PM
Hi, Rosie.  I hope you join us in the chat room. :D

Wait...is the show starting now? I thought it was 9pm. yipes. Always a bridesmaid

mikuthing01

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 08:15:15 PM
hey miku,.. nice design -is it yours ??

no, some promotion Metallica is doing for their new album http://metallica.alwaysdata.net/

not a fan of Metallica i was fuckin around with it

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 18, 2016, 08:03:39 PM
Why ever wouldn't they? It works for you.

Oh, I'm wounded.  Should I go on an angry incoherent batshit posting rampage for the next week?

theONE

I sense big sucking up job here that Lasha Seniuk is pushing here, it's so obvious it's fake complimenting.
Wonder what you need ?? Why you were not supportive in the past towards others I wonder ??

I smell big stinking rat here Lasha S. -you are not that clever , no you'r not !!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 18, 2016, 05:30:39 PM
F/Marry/Kill
Hoagland/Bell/Noory?
MV/Falkie/Sredni?

I don't want to get myself in trouble by answering that!

RoseGirl

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 08:44:18 PM
I sense big sucking up job here that Lasha Seniuk is pushing here, it's so obvious it's fake complimenting.
Wonder what you need ?? Why you were not supportive in the past towards others I wonder ??

I smell big stinking rat here Lasha S. -you are not that clever , no you'r not !!

Ha! No need to get all paranoid, Mr. One. No hidden agenda here...just a bit bored today. *shrug*

And not to worry, though, you won't hear from me often.

theONE

BLACK PANTHER

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 18, 2016, 08:06:47 PM
Wait...is the show starting now? I thought it was 9pm. yipes. Always a bridesmaid

Hey Lasha Seniuk, question for you, ...was that you that come up with that scam marketing idea for your "WRANGLERS Team"
promoting MITD Show trying to help sinking Heather and falsely introducing MITD to radio station's managers and owners
as a *Art Bell's Show with Heather Wade* therefore giving false impression that Art Bell will also be the host ??

In one of your e-mails/posts (that was actually posted here,but right now I don't know where it is, maybe others will find it)
you were actually explaining to people to your "WRANGLERS Team" who would email or call radio stations that they
should use Art's Bell name very often so that will create excitement and illusion that Art Bell is also an active host
on MITD Show togheter with Heather Wade.
How dishonest was that Lasha Seniuk -,,,it was very fucking dishonest !!!

It was very dishonest dirty trick,..and second question was Art Bell OK with that lie ??,.. of course Heather Wade loved it
but looks like that scam did fuck all for you and for Heather's show to bring more radio stations to carry her show-
you know what they say...*you can put a lipstick on a pig but it still will be a pig*

People wonder why you went to such extend to lie and to suck on Heather's ass -I tell you why !!
You were hoping that later Heather will give you gig on her show, that she will promote your stupid Astrology rip off readings
like you advertise your services on your stupid site "Mystic Stars"

And to close it up here is a piece of garbage you proclaimed on some stupid web site:

"Clearly, Clinton was the only choice. She was more than qualified and in no way a 'criminal' or a 'crook'.
All of these 'charges against her and her charitable foundation are lies...and everyone knows it.
But, in all honesty, I don't think Americans could or will ever elect a woman. Too much bigotry down there...too much hatred.
Even now, the media is still rattling on about how if Sanders or anyone else had run, they may have won.
How insulting and dismissive is that?
Never underestimate the stupidity and selfishness of the American people or the hatred American men have for women."

...how stupid and dishonest you are Lasha Seniuk -it shows in almost every post no matter on which site you post

EarthAlien007

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 09:31:07 PM
Hey Lasha Seniuk, question for you, ...was that you that come up with that scam marketing idea for your "WRANGLERS Team"
promoting MITD Show trying to help sinking Heather and falsely introducing MITD to radio station's managers and owners
as a *Art Bell's Show with Heather Wade* therefore giving false impression that Art Bell will also be the host ??

In one of your e-mails/posts (that was actually posted here,but right now I don't know where it is, maybe others will find it)
you were actually explaining to people to your "WRANGLERS Team" who would email or call radio stations that they
should use Art's Bell name very often so that will create excitement and illusion that Art Bell is also an active host
on MITD Show togheter with Heather Wade.
How dishonest was that Lasha Seniuk -,,,it was very fucking dishonest !!!

It was very dishonest dirty trick,..and second question was Art Bell OK with that lie ??,.. of course Heather Wade loved it
but looks like that scam did fuck all for you and for Heather's show to bring more radio stations to carry her show-
you know what they say...*you can put a lipstick on a pig but it still will be a pig*

People wonder why you went to such extend to lie and to suck on Heather's ass -I tell you why !!
You were hoping that later Heather will give you gig on her show, that she will promote your stupid Astrology rip off readings
like you advertise your services on your stupid site "Mystic Stars"

And to close it up here is a piece of garbage you proclaimed on some stupid web site:

"Clearly, Clinton was the only choice. She was more than qualified and in no way a 'criminal' or a 'crook'.
All of these 'charges against her and her charitable foundation are lies...and everyone knows it.
But, in all honesty, I don't think Americans could or will ever elect a woman. Too much bigotry down there...too much hatred.
Even now, the media is still rattling on about how if Sanders or anyone else had run, they may have won.
Never underestimate the stupidity and selfishness of the American people or the hatred American men have for women."

...how stupid and dishonest you are Lasha Seniuk -it shows in almost every post no matter on which site you post

theONE

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 09:31:07 PM
Hey Lasha Seniuk, question for you...

Holy shit, how stupid does one have to be to say Hilary Clinton is honest and competent?  I get all the lesbians are going to stick up for each other, but why not just say that and drop the rest. 

I'm still waiting for someone to point out a single Hilary Clinton accomplishment that most Americans would be proud of.  Until someone produces that unicorn of a list, can you please refrain from telling us how 'qualified' she is.  Jesus Christ.

theONE

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 18, 2016, 09:52:50 PM
Holy shit, how stupid does one have to be to say Hilary Clinton is honest and competent?  I get all the lesbians are going to stick up for each other, but why not just say that and drop the rest. 

I'm still waiting for someone to point out a single Hilary Clinton accomplishment that most Americans would be proud of.  Until someone produces that unicorn of a list, can you please refrain from telling us how 'qualified' she is.  Jesus Christ.

Lasha Seniuk is another Canadian (from the same city as 136 or 142) who knows exactly what American people need and should do..,lol

WhiteCrow

Great show IB and Chine.  Looking forward to your next show.. Thanks