• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pleiadians to return on September 23, 2017

Started by Stellar, September 01, 2017, 07:09:58 PM

Stellar

I have had sex with 100 woman in my life so I think I'll need steroids. lol

Maybe this is really just a landing of a Pleiadian ship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQQCVpZnRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B6MRDCaPf4

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 06, 2017, 06:35:02 PM
Why?  Michael Horn is a complete fraud.  He doesn't give a hoot, unless there's some cash to be had or some new recruits to brainwash.

But that's really just my opinion.

I fully believe in Michael Horn and his integrity.  I wholeheartedly endorse his assertions.

MrHippie

Those bastards owe me 10,000 Yen from last time they were here.
And a Pleiadians language guide because I never know how to spell their name.

paladin1991

Quote from: MrHippie on September 07, 2017, 12:12:19 PM
Those bastards owe me 10,000 Yen from last time they were here.
And a Pleiadians language guide because I never know how to spell their name.

Those fuckers owe you.

Quote from: Stellar on September 01, 2017, 07:09:58 PM
This is incredible, would you impregnate female pleiadians?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtv5taJ4fCI

When they arrive, I do hope they are aware they will need to include a pleiadian of color, an openly gay pleiadian, and a transgendering pleiadian.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 11, 2017, 06:29:22 PM

When they arrive, I do hope they are aware they will need to include a pleiadian of color, an openly gay pleiadian, and a transgendering pleiadian.

Yeah, if they can't produce that are they aliens that we even want to be associated with?  ::)

Can an alien be xenophobic?!  ???

pate

Should I get a special hair-cut?  I mean, when were they last here for impregnations, the 90s?

I was thinking more along this:

As I have a bowl and some scissors, want to save the $$$ to show the hawt pleidian biatches a good time before doing my duty*...

I sure hope this image insertion experimenTwerks, otherwise I'll have a lot of mansplainin' to do...

*(or dirty)

chefist

Quote from: pate on September 11, 2017, 08:28:13 PM
Should I get a special hair-cut?  I mean, when were they last here for impregnations, the 90s?

I was thinking more along this:

As I have a bowl and some scissors, want to save the $$$ to show the hawt pleidian biatches a good time before doing my duty*...

I sure hope this image insertion experimenTwerks, otherwise I'll have a lot of mansplainin' to do...

*(or dirty)

LOLZ  ;D

Enjoy your pudding.

heater

You guys keep posting here to keep stellar busy while I'm out banging hot blonde Pleiadians. At the same time I am helping to keep their species alive my ginger DNA will be infecting their souls.

Yorkshire pud

Only six days to go!!!!! Has anyone sorted out the catering? I make a banging chicken carbanara if that's any good?  What wine is anyone bringing? Beer? A basket of warm bread will be appreciated because its bloody cold out in space.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 09:33:19 AM
Only six days to go!!!!! Has anyone sorted out the catering? I make a banging chicken carbanara if that's any good?  What wine is anyone bringing? Beer? A basket of warm bread will be appreciated because its bloody cold out in space.

have they confirmed that they are on their way?  Are they going to be on time?  Ooooh, I do hope they like gefilte fish sandwiches.  Should I use the spicy mayo?

How long does it take to get here? 

Is it instantaneous, or are they on the way right now?

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 18, 2017, 05:11:41 PM
How long does it take to get here? 

Is it instantaneous, or are they on the way right now?

Hey, easy there now.   They probably had to pull over to a deserted rest stop mens room.  To....rest.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 18, 2017, 08:53:33 PM
Hey, easy there now.   They probably had to pull over to a deserted rest stop mens room.  To....rest.

Here's a serious question: Do the Playdoughians have, you know, 'thingies' like us? Do they have twitchy things to pee pee out of?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 08:31:20 AM
Here's a serious question: Do the Playdoughians have, you know, 'thingies' like us? Do they have twitchy things to pee pee out of?

Well you know how it works.  They pull over at a deserted rest stop.  Turn off the nuclear engine and 'tap, tap, tap' on the brakes to signal that they are available and 'twitchy.' 

Yorkshire pud

It seems the Playdoughians aren't coming after all...And why would they? Its the end of the world.

Stellar has misled us..Or he didn't find the facts! That pesky planet Nbirururuu makes a welcome return too. Damn him!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/christian-researcher-claims-the-world-as-we-know-it-is-ending-on-23-september_uk_59c39f05e4b0c90504fbc7b9?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D724818022_uk

According to a tranche of ominous headlines in the press recently, you may be spending this Saturday wrestling with more than just your hangover.

While Biblical doomsday claims have come and gone, the latest has several media outlets reporting this day as the end of the world.

The date in question has been calculated by Christian researcher David Meade, who states that a “heavenly sign” as seen by the Apostle John will occur on 23 September, a highly significant 33 days after the August total eclipse.

“Jesus lived for 33 years. The name Elohim, which is the name of God to the Jews, was mentioned 33 times [in the Bible],” Meade told The Washington Post.

He added: “It’s a very biblically significant, numerologically significant number. I’m taking astronomy. I’m talking the Bible… and merging the two.”

A video published to the YouTube channel of Unsealed, a Christian prophecy site, illustrates the apparent significance of this date by depicting a virginal goddess descending from the heavens and giving birth in front of a serpent with seven heads.

Because much of the media at large has interpreted this yet another one of those end-of-days predictions, Meade has felt prompted to defend his work.

Citing the Book of Revelation, Meade insists the heavenly sign as prophesied in the Bible will appear above Israel and Jerusalem on Saturday and that a series of global catastrophes will then begin, as triggered by a secret planet called Nibiru passing the Earth on Saturday.

He clarified: “The world is not ending, but the world as we know it is ending. A major part of the world will not be the same the beginning of October.”

(In the interests of balance, NASA has been denying the existence of Nibiru for years â€" and in 2012 stated: “Nibiru and other stories of wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims.”)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2017, 03:17:57 PM
It seems the Playdoughians aren't coming after all...And why would they? Its the end of the world.

Stellar has misled us..Or he didn't find the facts! That pesky planet Nbirururuu makes a welcome return too. Damn him!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/christian-researcher-claims-the-world-as-we-know-it-is-ending-on-23-september_uk_59c39f05e4b0c90504fbc7b9?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D724818022_uk

I want my money back!  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Stellar...Can you give an approximate time and place where the playdoughians will land tomorrow? If it isn't in the morning I'll have a lazy breakfast and not turn the TV on until later.

Thanks.

Yorkshire pud

David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim.

Meade said the world won't end on Sept. 23 after all, but instead Saturday will only mark the beginning of a series of catastrophic events to occur over several weeks.

Hey Stellar, is this connected with the playdoughians? Do I have a late breakfast or what?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/22/doomsday-is-not-on-saturday-after-all-writer-says-after-predicting-end-world.html

Stellar

Apparently they landed a few days early.  I'm headed for Mt.  Shasta.  We are on our way hold your position pud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA5W5PMm5sY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on September 23, 2017, 09:02:47 AM
Apparently they landed a few days early.  I'm headed for Mt.  Shasta.  We are on our way hold your position pud.

Fuck, have you called the world's TV networks to get this covered? Their puncuality sucks. How can anyone be expected to co-ordinate the catering and reception committee if they can't have the decency to turn up when they said they would? Its bloody bad form and they should be chastised strongly!!!

Oh, the video. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but its an out of focus airliner flying over, it isn't landing  on the mountain either, sorry.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 23, 2017, 09:07:00 AM
Fuck, have you called the world's TV networks to get this covered? Their puncuality sucks. How can anyone be expected to co-ordinate the catering and reception committee if they can't have the decency to turn up when they said they would? Its bloody bad form and they should be chastised strongly!!!

Oh, the video. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but its an out of focus airliner flying over, it isn't landing  on the mountain either, sorry.

Billy Meiers predicted their early arrival back in 1964. Give Michael Horn a few days to provide the evidence.

Yorkshire pud

And another thing Stellar, are you behind this too?

For what its worth, beautiful day here in the Carolina's.   Sun is shining.  Birds are chirping.

No sign of death from above as of yet. 

scottydawg

Well, whadda ya know? Another end of the world date come n gone and we be still here!
"Oh where oh where has our Nibiru gone, oh where oh where can it be?"
I think next time some looney as a Toon crackpot comes on the air and starts spouting this shit, it should be legal to either smack the back of his head with a 5 pound Bible, or shoot him in the ass with an Elephant Tranqulizer ;) :o 8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: scottydawg on September 23, 2017, 11:46:54 AM
Well, whadda ya know? Another end of the world date come n gone and we be still here!
"Oh where oh where has our Nibiru gone, oh where oh where can it be?"
I think next time some looney as a Toon crackpot comes on the air and starts spouting this shit, it should be legal to either smack the back of his head with a 5 pound Bible, or shoot him in the ass with an Elephant Tranqulizer ;) :o 8)

Or they agree to euthanasia...If the world is ending why try to live longer?