• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sports Kneelers

Started by Zenman, September 24, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 12:06:07 PM
"[They] knew what [they] signed up for. But I guess it hurts anyway"

The Democrats have long been pro-crime and pro-criminal. 

This has always been about supporting criminals over police, although most Libtards are too smart to actually say so.  Thanks for the reminder.

Swishypants

Pud smelled the stupid vagina all the way across the internets!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 12:12:28 PM
These cops who tell you to get down on the ground face down; Would they be the same cops as the cops that might follow the gumments orders and come and confiscate yer gurns? Then would you be following the same orders? And especially if it was Trump's generals and military (His words) that were doing the ordering? How would you react then? "Yes sir three bags full sir" or "I'm gonna fill you fulla lead asshole"? A patriot asked.

We might ask you the same question Pudinski, what would you do when they came for your popguns, but we already know the answer.  How ya been?  Did you get that garage cleaned out? :D

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 12:23:43 PM
We might ask you the same question Pudinski, what would you do when they came for your popguns, but we already know the answer.  How ya been?  Did you get that garage cleaned out? :D

After MV's post and not seeing him around for a few days, people thought he was dead.  Welcome back, Pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 12:26:06 PM
After MV's post and not seeing him around for a few days, people thought he was dead.  Welcome back, Pud

I didn't see MV's post.   What did he say?  Laura said he (PuddyPie) was busy, said he could come out to play for half an hour only.   :D

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 12:28:17 PM
I didn't see MV's post.   What did he say?  Laura said he (PuddyPie) was busy, said he come out to play for half an hour only.   :D

That the person choosing the upper right quotes had passed away

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 12:20:01 PM
The Democrats have long been pro-crime and pro-criminal. 

This has always been about supporting criminals over police, although most Libtards are too smart to actually say so.  Thanks for the reminder.

That might be up there as the most idiotic thing you've ever posted. No really.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 12:34:42 PM
That the person choosing the upper right quotes had passed away

Oh yeah, that one.  Has anyone taken the job yet?  Sure sorry for the fella (and his family)who passed. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

Hegelian Dialectic Pud. Democrats use stupid-ass minorities to cause the trouble they need caused, so they can then offer the solution that gives them the most control. They fill their minds full of shit and tell them that if they follow along, they can get some free Drank-Drank and money for they baby-mama's. They use them as pawns and then pass off to the RINO's to employ more police powers. It's a two puppet show. I really wish they would take you back on fellatio Island. You need to clear your head.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 12:23:43 PM

I have no need for a firearm. Though there's a nearby neighbour to us who is a pest to several other neighbours; He started on us the other day (not dangerous, just a royal PIA) who might benefit from a good slap. But apparently the liberal police and city officials say its not allowed because it might breach his constitutional rights. Now, when I'm king of this foresaken primitive clusterfuck of a nation all that will be sorted out, but until then, I suppose rules is rules. Damn.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:39:56 PM
Hegelian Dialectic Pud. Democrats use stupid-ass minorities to cause the trouble they need caused, so they can then offer the solution that gives them the most control. They fill their minds full of shit and tell them that if they follow along, they can get some free Drank-Drank and money for they baby-mama's. They use them as pawns and then pass off to the RINO's to employ more police powers. It's a two puppet show. I really wish they would take you back on fellatio Island. You need to clear your head.

Ohh steady on now Rambo.. (You don't mind my calling you Shirley do you Rambo?) Its now the Drump show, so from hereon in if there's any control issues its the Robert Mercer/Steve Bannon pulling the strings of Trump fest. But it will be fun to watch from my agreeable little section of Sacramento as the hand wringing and shoe shuffling ensues with the authoritarian Bannon basically dictating which Republican candidates will stand and which ones (All but Ted Cruz-I'll tell you why in a bit) won't receive his wrath and vitriol.

The reason Cruz is left alone is because he is financed as is Bannon by Robert Mercer. Guess who is? Go on...take a punt.  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
I have no need for a firearm. Though there's a nearby neighbour to us who is a pest to several other neighbours; He started on us the other day (not dangerous, just a royal PIA) who might benefit from a good slap. But apparently the liberal police and city officials say its not allowed because it might breach his constitutional rights. Now, when I'm king of this foresaken primitive clusterfuck of a nation all that will be sorted out, but until then, I suppose rules is rules. Damn.

I understand, you don't need one.  I need mine, in fact, I want it.  I have some neighbors who aren't too neighborly myself.  She just got arrested last week...meth.  Her man, one of them anyway, was arrested for same about two months ago.  They also had stolen property in their house.  You see, they are addicted to meth and they need money beyond welfare to supplement their habit so they steal other people's shit.  If they come in here, they will find 'ol Billy Joe's cure for the common addiction to meth, and it's a cure that lasts forever.  <spits and lifts cowboy hat with one pointed finger...yessir> :P

Swishypants

Biggest ally of the CSA: BRITAIN. Cause of "Civil War?" BRITANNIA. Reason why: Want shit back. Democrats. Pud, you will only ever be King of Pain my swarthy, crooked tooth Lad.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

I know you were speaking with tongue and cheek, but you displayed the flaw that most uneducated furners display concerning the constitution. There is nothing in there about slapping. The constitution places limits on government. Laws put limits on whom you may slap and under which circumstances.

Gd5150

Like everything the left does, there’s never a solution presented. No ideas. Just whining and complaining and infringing on people’s freedom.

If these dumbfuck players wanted to help they’d have used the bully pulpit they have with their endless interviews and press conferences to present solutions. To start the conversation. They’ve done none of that. Because that’s not what any of this was about.

What have they accomplished? Offend those that are pro America by disarespecting the flag, anthem, and the ceremony which gives praise to those who protect all of our freedoms left and right against those (criminals and foreign enemies) who seek to infringe on our rights of freedom and liberty. This is all the left ever does. They’re ignorant and worthless, as is their Demokkkrat party. They only know how to create problems, make problems worse, and point the finger.

The reason inner city violence, which is where 90% of all violence occurs, is ignored by the left, is because as we all know, the left have run big city America for almost a century.

So when any of the dumbfuck lemmings here presents a solution to the problem which they can’t even identify, perhaps they’ll gain a voice, til then they can remain irrelevant. It’s must suck to be part of the ignorant minority.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2017, 12:48:51 PM
I know you were speaking with tongue and cheek, but you displayed the flaw that most uneducated furners display concerning the constitution. There is nothing in there about slapping. The constitution places limits on government. Laws put limits on whom you may slap and under which circumstances.

Okay so he's ripe for a slapping? Its a dilemma really because he's not actually ever had any interaction with me or Laura (or in fact most on the street) but takes it on himself to use the Sac city building department to hassle the neighbours by proxy. Its a bit complicated, but suffice to say it wastes a lot of time and money that could be better spent. Oh and I can't slap him because I could get my Green card revoked if I did. However, Laura could ruin his day..  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2017, 12:49:49 PM
Like everything the left does, there’s never a solution presented. No ideas. Just whining and complaining and infringing on people’s freedom.

If these dumbfuck players wanted to help they’d have used the bully pulpit they have with their endless interviews and press conferences to present solutions. To start the conversation. They’ve done none of that. Because that’s not what any of this was about.

What have they accomplished? Offend those that are pro America by disarespecting the flag, anthem, and the ceremony which gives praise to those who protect all of our freedoms left and right against those (criminals and foreign enemies) who seek to infringe on our rights of freedom and liberty. This is all the left ever does. They’re ignorant and worthless, as is their Demokkkrat party. They only know how to create problems, make problems worse, and point the finger.

The reason inner city violence, which is where 90% of all violence occurs, is ignored by the left, is because as we all know, the left have run big city America for almost a century.

So when any of the dumbfuck lemmings here presents a solution to the problem which they can’t even identify, perhaps they’ll gain a voice, til then they can remain irrelevant. It’s must suck to be part of the ignorant minority.

And that is the most idiotic crap you've posted, possibly. Now, back to your trains.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:48:37 PM
Biggest ally of the CSA: BRITAIN. Cause of "Civil War?" BRITANNIA. Reason why: Want shit back. Democrats. Pud, you will only ever be King of Pain my swarthy, crooked tooth Lad.

Basically the Yanks committed treason and you think I should make allowances for it when the time comes for me to get you to put vowels back, and pronounce words in your fucking language as intended? I'll think about it. I can't promise any more.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

Basically the Yanks committed treason and you think I should make allowances for it when the time comes for me to get you to put vowels back, and pronounce words in your fucking language as intended? I'll think about it. I can't promise any more.

Vashtar promised a sneak attack.  This is promising.  It shows that you fellas have graduated to guerilla tactics rather than that line up in a straight line nonsense.    Ain't been no sneakin' yet, buddy.  What COLOR is the sky in your world?   :D

Yorkshire pud

Shit, this thread has gone off topic...My bad.  :-[

NFL players kneeling down, oh yea. I don't watch it, so don't give a shit. Anyone see a nurse or bus driver stand for the National Anthem before work? Nope, me neither. I doubt Trump does either before his first tweet of the day.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 01:04:49 PM
Vashtar promised a sneak attack.  This is promising.  It shows that you fellas have graduated to guerilla tactics rather than that line up in a straight line nonsense.    Ain't been no sneakin' yet, buddy.  What COLOR is the sky in your world?   :D

Bloo sky here. I don't know where SV is, he's in charge of the psyops and mid morning, coffee break cookie jar. I think he's possibly doing some hush hush stuff that he can't tell even me. He's a southern jessie so its understandable, they are a bit delicate with confidential stuff and stuff.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 12:55:17 PM
Okay so he's ripe for a slapping? Its a dilemma really because he's not actually ever had any interaction with me or Laura (or in fact most on the street) but takes it on himself to use the Sac city building department to hassle the neighbours by proxy. Its a bit complicated, but suffice to say it wastes a lot of time and money that could be better spent. Oh and I can't slap him because I could get my Green card revoked if I did. However, Laura could ruin his day..  ;D

I heard that in California all a DMV employee has to do is overhear someone may have had a stroke...

You live in the bizzarist of states so explaining the law may only be valid for 48 hours. I believe it is legal to slap if either party is wearing skinny jeans, spandex, rubber, or leather (other than as an accessory). If they are casting a shadow on your medicinal marijuana plant, multiple slaps are warranted. If they have a dog in their jacket pocket, you must remove said dog before administering the slap. If the slapper gets slapped back by the slappee then article 801.37 of the penis code applies.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

Basically the steam-tractor was in prototype and it was time to use the slave issue to divide and conquer before it went into production and cut costs; unleashing the full potential of the US economically.  The Plantation owners could not wait to lose the over-head cost of slaves to mechanization once it became available. 25:1 reduction in costs.

Swishypants

Where did TigerLilly go? I'll bet she's slapping herself in the face with her tits over this. "I'z confuzed! Needz mor Caak to clear thoughts!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2017, 01:15:59 PM
I heard that in California all a DMV employee has to do is overhear someone may have had a stroke...

You live in the bizzarist of states so explaining the law may only be valid for 48 hours. I believe it is legal to slap if either party is wearing skinny jeans, spandex, rubber, or leather (other than as an accessory). If they are casting a shadow on your medicinal marijuana plant, multiple slaps are warranted. If they have a dog in their jacket pocket, you must remove said dog before administering the slap. If the slapper gets slapped back by the slappee then article 801.37 of the penis code applies.

He he, you're right! I have seen some really weird and wonderful things (mainly in SF rather than Sac) but I have seen ALL life on the lightrail transit system. I've seen a drug dealer rob another drug dealer on the LR and then wait until the train was just about to depart before pressing the door button to get off before casually strolling away. The dealer who was robbed looked as if he'd had his heart torn out and fed to wolves. I had never seen anything like this before, the other passengers never even looked up from their phones!

My second (in the US) Halloween begging fest is coming up and last year it was beyond a joke. Robbing little shits aided and abetted by their equally robbing parents. Baa humbug.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 01:23:29 PM

My second (in the US) Halloween begging fest is coming up and last year it was beyond a joke. Robbing little shits aided and abetted by their equally robbing parents. Baa humbug.

SBS cross training with Pud!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 01:34:14 PM
SBS cross training with Pud!

I can imagine that happening!

This ad for the RM (where most of the SBS come from) is pretty good..

https://youtu.be/Iuk5bWa-C8w

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

Really?  Who is it always attacking the police - physically, verbally - undermining them, punishing them, blaming them, etc?

Who is it always making excuses for criminals, passing laws to make it harder to convict them, trying to to get them out of jail, trying to get their sentences reduced, concocting various technicalities in order to convince some judge to let them go?

I'm not sure where you've been to miss all this, but it should be pretty obvious for anyone paying even a little attention.  If they aren't pro-crime and pro-criminal, how do you explain it?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 05:38:22 PM
Really?  Who is it always attacking the police - physically, verbally - undermining them, punishing them, blaming them, etc?

Who is it always making excuses for criminals, passing laws to make it harder to convict them, trying to to get them out of jail, trying to get their sentences reduced, concocting various technicalities in order to convince some judge to let them go?

I'm not sure where you've been to miss all this, but it should be pretty obvious for anyone paying even a little attention.  If they aren't pro-crime and pro-criminal, how do you explain it?

America has more people incarcerated than any other country in the world. You think they were all locked up in Republican administrations?

And you might not be aware, but in the west, its normal (even if not fair) for convicted criminals to appeal, multiple times and seek probation multiple times. Then there's the innocent who are locked up because of either bent cops, miss-identification, stupid juries or forensic cock ups. It happens. And don't run away with the idea only criminals and their supporters are left leaning, they're across the board.