• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sports Kneelers

Started by Zenman, September 24, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 04:01:58 AM
All those allegations that someone hung a noose on a doorknob, or drew a swastika on someone's dorm room door - you know how it nearly always seems to turn out to be some triggered member of the minority being ''targeted'' that actually did it.

Now we get the story of the one basebal player out kneeling during the National Anthem being refused service at a restaurant.  Now mind you if I owned a restaurant and he strolled in, he would be asked to leave, but that isn't what happened.  After interviewing the waiter and manager, Fox News is reporting it is completely made up, and what they had to say rings true to me.  I believe them.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/10/25/waiter-mlb-catcher-bruce-maxwell-made-up-story-about-service-refusal-over-anthem-protest.html 

The best part about this is he was havinglunch with a local Democrat elected official.  The councilman didn't respond to Fox asking him for his side of the story.  That he doesn't want to get involved in this is interesting.  I wonder if the baseball player told him he was going to do this, or was he broadsided.  Hopefully, there will be a comment from the councilman at some point - let's get him on record.
Yep, but all those faked "hate crimes" make Dees and his SPLC group some serious money, much of which is spend on high salaries and held in offshore accounts according to reporting. This baseball players story seemed suspect from the beginning and the account from the waiter etc rings more true. Interesting that the councilman won't comment and also I wonder if the person with the expired ID voted and also why it was expired? Outstanding warrant, unpaid parking fine, child support in arrears? It is not hard or expensive to maintain a valid ID so was there some reason the person would not do so?

TigerLily

Quote from: Hog on October 23, 2017, 10:57:14 AM
And just because the people who are kneeling say that they are protesting against police misconduct and racial injustice, doesn't make their protest any less disrespectful. Kneeling during the national anthem is exactly like burning an American flag so far as disrespect, lack of honour towards and lack of appreciation of those who work, fight and die while attempting to uphold all of what that flag and of what the American national anthem represents.

"Yes I'm taking a knee during the playing/singing of my national anthem, but don't be mad as I am protesting for against police misconduct and racial injustice."

In reference to kneeling during the presentation of a national anthem.
"It's not about the flag, the anthem or the military?"  Are you fucking kidding me, how could it not be?
If it's so politically correct to disrespect a countries flag/national anthem, I guess this February we'll see a whole lot of American Olympians taking a knee when they're up on the podium being honoured for their Gold medals.  The career lifespan of any such American individual would be very short. Sponsors would drop them like a bad habit.

There are just certain things in life you don't screw with, national flags, national anthems fall into this category, which is why there is international agreement on how to properly display such objects/procedures as to not insult a country. 
It's not a Trump thing, it's not a Trump Tweet thing, it's a basic understanding of national pride and the projection of national strength of pride. To disrespect your own national anthem is in poor taste plain and simple. Any hopes of enacting change will be wasted by the majority of people who wont support a cause that will blatantly disrespect their own country like that.

Remember Roseanne Barr?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhbpeL-8sY

The crotch grab was a nice touch.

peace
Hog

LIFO. No. I don't really remember Roseanne Barr. But that was disgusting and disrespectful.  There was no reason for that sort of display but self-aggrandizement. Unlike the football players who  brought national attention to a serious problem in America by kneeling, eyes usually downcast respectfully and quietly protesting. Young black men protesting the general mistreatment and unnecessary deaths of young black men. Go over and read the shit in the Politics thread and tell me we have no racial issues here. I reiterate. They are not protesting the flag or the national anthem or the military. (btw, who started this idea that is what the protest is about that you all latched onto to so quickly and easily without a second thought?) They are protesting racial injustice and the inordinate amount of deaths of young black men by the people who are supposed to serve and protect all of us.

What I worry about is this lockstep mentality that says I disagree with what you are doing so I will take away your right to do it. That mindset is Unconstitutional and Unamerican.  Much much more than kneeling in protest during the National Anthem. "I disapprove of what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Peace, TigerLily

btw, Hog. I appreciate your spaceflight thread. Really interesting reading

Swishypants

Do you mean VOLTAIRE you dumb bimbo? "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!"

All the Blacks shot were committing CRIMES you idjit!

Swishypants

Black Lives Mat...FUCK THIS! NAPALM!!!

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 10:43:17 AM
Do you mean VOLTAIRE you dumb bimbo? "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!"

All the Blacks shot were committing CRIMES you idjit!

Wrong again. It was written by a Woman in a biography about Voltaire.

Quote Investigator: Voltaire was the pen name of François-Marie Arouet who died in 1778. The earliest evidence of the saying appeared many years afterwards in the 1906 book “The Friends of Voltaire” by S. G. Tallentyre which was the pseudonym of historian Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
‘I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,’ was his attitude now. - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Time to wash out your brain as well as your pants, silly little man - TigerLily

Swishypants

Textbooks after 1988...PALM!!!

Swishypants

Catalina Wine Mixer Witchy-Ho's...PALM!

Swishypants

Don't run. Don't attack. Obey commands. You can beat the wrap, but you can't be the ride. Ignore this and die. Simples.

Swishypants

Black people be getting burned up! 73 at a time! BOO-FUCKING-HOO! Shut up pussies!

Swishypants

THEY ARE USING BOMBERS AND PINKERTONS ON BLACK FOLKS! 5,000 dead! FUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOUUUUUU! Whiney Bitches!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain

Swishypants

UNLEASH PUD ON THEM!!!

PALM!!!

Swishypants

Seriously TigerLilly, fuck you and your absolutely know-nothing mind about the history of this nation! Snowflake fuck!

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 11:30:16 AM
Seriously TigerLilly, fuck you and your absolutely know-nothing mind about the history of this nation! Snowflake fuck!

Gd5150

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 11:15:59 AM
What’s the solution? Haven’t heard one yet. Just hear the lemmings do what they do best, whine and complain and infringe on people’s rights to live their lives.

BTW the guy shot in Oklahoma clearly wasn’t following directions. Cops were NOT ordering him to walk back to his car and get in it.

Perhaps one solution would be to educate idiots to respect and follow cops orders. Especially when they have their gun pointed at you. “Get down on the ground face down” doesn’t mean walk away, or smartmouf, or run, it means get your ass on the fucking ground, put your hands behind your back, and comply, or your worthless ass is about to be dead.

The number of innocent people killed by police is 1/100000000th the number killed by criminals every year. 400mo alone so far in Chicago this year. When the idiot lemmings start complaining about that maybe they’ll get some credibility. Until then they can stfu no one cares what their ignorant asses have to say. Hence the massive drop in NFL ratings and attendance.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2017, 11:50:36 AM
What’s the solution? Haven’t heard one yet. Just hear the lemmings do what they do best, whine and complain and infringe on people’s rights to live their lives.

BTW the guy shot in Oklahoma clearly wasn’t following directions. Cops were NOT ordering him to walk back to his car and get in it.

Perhaps one solution would be to educate idiots to respect and follow cops orders. Especially when they have their gun pointed at you. “Get down on the ground face down” doesn’t mean walk away, or smartmouf, or run, it means get your ass on the fucking ground, put your hands behind your back, and comply, or your worthless ass is about to be dead.

The number of innocent people killed by police is 1/100000000th the number killed by criminals every year. 400mo alone so far in Chicago this year. When the idiot lemmings start complaining about that maybe they’ll get some credibility. Until then they can stfu no one cares what their ignorant asses have to say. Hence the massive drop in NFL ratings and attendance.

FUCKIN' THANK YOU!

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 11:15:59 AM

You got a list handy of cops attacked and killed by black guys?

I'm going to say it's probably more than 3.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 10:40:30 AM
LIFO. No. I don't really remember Roseanne Barr...

Well duh.  If you were aware of some of what's gone on, you wouldn't be a dumb lib.  Stop consuming the Democrat Fake New Media, you're only getting the information that supports their narrative, and even that's twisted and spun to fit.

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 11:55:53 AM
You got a list handy of cops attacked and killed by black guys?

I'm going to say it's probably more than 3.

"[They] knew what [they] signed up for. But I guess it hurts anyway"

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 12:04:11 PM
Widdle baby called for backup

You are a complete and total dumbass.

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:07:50 PM
You are a complete and total dumbass.

Snappy comeback. Too bad you can't carry on an intelligent conversation. I'm bored now

Swishypants

Women's suffrage; REPEAL DAT SHIT!!! The's ho's have gotten totally out of fucking control! The cocks have blocked their air passages and they can vote! ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL!!! Not Ho's!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2017, 11:50:36 AM

These cops who tell you to get down on the ground face down; Would they be the same cops as the cops that might follow the gumments orders and come and confiscate yer gurns? Then would you be following the same orders? And especially if it was Trump's generals and military (His words) that were doing the ordering? How would you react then? "Yes sir three bags full sir" or "I'm gonna fill you fulla lead asshole"? A patriot asked.