• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Voter Fraud - 2018

Started by pate, November 08, 2018, 11:09:31 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:19:31 PM
Newsflash: Just because you read comicbooks it doesn’t mean you’re a superhero too.

QuoteI know you’re a headcase with thin boundaries who’s off his meds. I bet you can fly too! Why not head up to the roof and try! :D

Metron2267

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/01/25/texas-finds-95000-nonus-citizen-registered-to-vote-58000-have-actually-voted-in-recent-elections-n2540285?fbclid=IwAR1JP7_D9spFCnH4I1Gc2tw-_C-m29x4ykaV5TMHgJ5TAT1vALlR0pYq3A8

On Friday January 25, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that 95,000 individuals registered to vote in the Lone Star State have been identified as "Non-US Citizens," meaning they are illegally registered to vote. Further evidence brought forth by Texas Secretary of State David Whitely confirms that 58,000 of these individuals have broken the law and voted in "one or more" recent elections.

“Every single instance of illegal voting threatens democracy in our state and deprives individual Texans of their voice," AG Paxton said in a statement. "My Election Fraud Unit stands ready to investigate and prosecute crimes against the democratic process when needed."

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2019, 08:26:04 PM

I hope they are punished for the full limit of the statute. My only concern in that regard is that the juries might come from Travis County.
https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/EL/htm/EL.64.htm#64.012

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:42:20 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/01/25/texas-finds-95000-nonus-citizen-registered-to-vote-58000-have-actually-voted-in-recent-elections-n2540285?fbclid=IwAR1JP7_D9spFCnH4I1Gc2tw-_C-m29x4ykaV5TMHgJ5TAT1vALlR0pYq3A8

On Friday January 25, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that 95,000 individuals registered to vote in the Lone Star State have been identified as "Non-US Citizens," meaning they are illegally registered to vote. Further evidence brought forth by Texas Secretary of State David Whitely confirms that 58,000 of these individuals have broken the law and voted in "one or more" recent elections.

“Every single instance of illegal voting threatens democracy in our state and deprives individual Texans of their voice," AG Paxton said in a statement. "My Election Fraud Unit stands ready to investigate and prosecute crimes against the democratic process when needed."

Ouch.  Worse than I suspected.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2019, 09:31:26 PM
I hope they are punished for the full limit of the statute.

Quote(b)  An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree

Oh shits. That's going to look terrible on their college transcripts.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2019, 10:06:22 PM

Oh shits. That's going to look terrible on their college transcripts.

I sure hope MV realizes, that if it weren't for you, and a few of your friends, this forum would have been dead in the water, long ago.

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 27, 2019, 04:40:06 AM
this forum would have been dead in the water

Dead in the sewer ain't all that much of an upgrade, Doll. I'm here to help.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:23:33 AM
Dead in the sewer ain't all that much of an upgrade, Doll. I'm here to help.
I was being polite. ;)

I know you are.  I just hope you're not too late.

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on January 26, 2019, 09:38:05 PM
Ouch.  Worse than I suspected.

Just consider the "extra votes" in Arizona, same basic game.

Somehow Republican Gov. Ducey gets an extra 139,000 votes in his election, while R Senate candidate Martha McSalley doesn't?

Statistically IMPOSSIBLE! >:( >:( >:(

Vote fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-arizona-elections.html
U.S. Senate

Kyrsten Sinema
Democrat
1,191,100   50.0%
Martha McSally
Republican
1,135,200   47.6
Angela Green
Green
57,442   2.4
2,383,742 votes, 100% reporting (1,489 of 1,489 precincts)

Governor

Doug Ducey*
Republican
1,330,863   56.0%
David Garcia
Democrat
994,341   41.8
Angel Torres
Green
50,962   2.1
2,376,166 votes, 100% reporting (1,489 of 1,489 precincts)

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 27, 2019, 06:27:44 AM
I was being polite. ;)

I know you are.  I just hope you're not too late.

All it takes is a conscious topical fealty, the rest should follow... 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 11:34:32 AM
All it takes is a conscious topical fealty, the rest should follow... 8)

Suck a bag of dicks, you pathetic wannabe Bellgab dictator! ::)

Metron2267

Keep trying to kill the forum, you psyop leftard mole. >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:02:07 PM
Keep trying to kill the forum, you psyop leftard mole. >:(

I’m not. You and your Ellgab boyfriends are. I’m trying to save it from you. :P

Metron2267

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010/10/maricopa-county-gop-website-alleges-massive-voter-fraud-in-arizona-and-colorado/

On Friday it was reported that the Yuma Recorder’s office was checking the 3,000 last minute voter registration forms turned in by the far left Mi Familia Vota organization. The recorder’s office found that already more than 65% of the registrations were invalid due to the registrant not being a citizen, wrong/invalid address, false signature, etc.

Mi Familia Vota is a SEIU sub-organization. It is just as “non-partisan” as ACORN was before documented fraudulent behaviors finally killed it.

Metron2267

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1fKlcfgx3o
People calling for Nancy Pelosi to resign after sen Ted Cruz exposed this. Democrats vote to not pay federal workers and media hides it. Republicans had a plan to pay federal workers during the shutdown. But that proposal did not pass because all but 6 Democrats voted against it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 02:17:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1fKlcfgx3o
People calling for Nancy Pelosi to resign after sen Ted Cruz exposed this. Democrats vote to not pay federal workers and media hides it. Republicans had a plan to pay federal workers during the shutdown. But that proposal did not pass because all but 6 Democrats voted against it.

No homo but the beard really works for this guy. He should’ve done this years ago. I feel like I could actually respect him now. He went from Icabod Crane to Swashbuckling nationalist.  :D

Metron2267

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/voter-fraud-watch-ca-elections-officials-warned-dmv-wasnt-ready-to-launch-new-motor-voter-plan-california-launched-it-anyway/
Via the SacBee:

“There wasn’t the appropriate readiness to go forward in April, and that was brought to the Secretary of State,” said Dean Logan, registrar for Los Angeles County, adding that he “definitely expressed concern” to the Secretary of State’s Office, as well as Padilla himself.

“The concern from registrars across the state, including myself, was not a resistance to moving forward. We supported the move to the New Motor Voter program in the long term. The concern was had there been adequate testing and development to be ready for the June election.”

California moved forward anyway.

The DMV has since acknowledged making 105,000 registration errors since Motor Voter began on April 23, 2018. Some customers were registered with the wrong party. Others who wished to opt out of the program were nevertheless signed up. At least one non-citizen was added to the voter rolls, and the Secretary of State’s Office is continuing to investigate whether more non-citizens were included.

“The decision to launch Motor Voter was jointly made by the Secretary of State’s office, DMV, CDT, and Governor (Jerry) Brown’s Administration,” Padilla said in a statement issued by his office. “This project took into consideration workload and logistics for all partners. While I have expressed frustration with some of the data transfer errors since the launch of Motor Voter, the program has been an overall success, adding over 800,000 new voters to the rolls. I look forward to working with Governor Newsom and his administration to continue improving voter registration at the DMV.”

pate

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 09, 2019, 03:49:55 PM
With CA being a 1 party state, we can expect the demokkkrats who run it to further curb voter suppression by giving the voters the option to check and box which will automatically cast their votes in favor of the demokkkrat party choice. The 1st 10,000 to sign up at DMV get a free flu shot.
[/i]

This post has "aged" well...

-p