• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"The Beatles (as they were presented to us) Never Existed"

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, December 06, 2014, 12:10:59 PM

At least that's what this person claims - http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/.

I just started reading the site, but it promises to be entertaining.  Much of the "proof" is based on an exhaustive analysis of Paul's ever-changing eyebrows and fluctuating height.  Fake ears apparently have something to do with it as well, but that part hasn't been posted yet.

It should come as no surprise that some people believe they were Illuminati "Puppets/Clones" - http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/botr/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17

Sounds like it has all the makings of a really wacky C2C show. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 06, 2014, 12:10:59 PM
At least that's what this person claims - http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/.

I just started reading the site, but it promises to be entertaining.  Much of the "proof" is based on an exhaustive analysis of Paul's ever-changing eyebrows and fluctuating height.  Fake ears apparently have something to do with it as well, but that part hasn't been posted yet.

It should come as no surprise that some people believe they were Illuminati "Puppets/Clones" - http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/botr/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17

Sounds like it has all the makings of a really wacky C2C show.

That's a terrible thing to say. Elvis never died either; nor was Beethoven deaf (he made all that shit up to get sympathy), De Vinci? Painter? Sculptor? Inventor? Having a laugh aren't you? He was nothing more than a cheap janitor who couldn't even use an I pad! How dumb is that?

The Beatles never existed; I'll go as far as to say neither did the Quarrymen, nor did Liverpool. That's really just a nuclear wasteland that was used to practice with before Japan. All those photos since 1944, are simply made up photoshop. Yes, even PS existed in 1944.

It's like I always say.  Everything that ever happens anywhere is either a one world government Illuminati Bilderburger Nefertum coverup or its a black op by Obama who, by the way, is so incompetent that he can't do anything.  It all fits.

Gd5150

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 06, 2014, 03:20:32 PM
It's like I always say.  Everything that ever happens anywhere is either a one world government Illuminati Bilderburger Nefertum coverup or its a black op by Obama who, by the way, is so incompetent that he can't do anything.  It all fits.

All top political leaders are incompetent and so genius they can mastermind conspiracies and keep the public from finding the truth. Although with Carter and Obama theres really no conspiracy, just incompetence.

And the Beatles are the most overrated band in history. They're the Nirvana of the 60's.

ItsOver

Say what?  Next somebody will be claiming whale and dolphin didn't nuke Hiroshima.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 06, 2014, 06:27:49 PM
Say what?  Next somebody will be claiming whale and dolphin didn't nuke Hiroshima.

According to Norry "if dolphins had hands they'd be smarter than us!" (I forget exact quote but close. During a mermaid/dolphin show as I recall.)

The person who came up with this theory seems to be using scientific methodology that's almost as valid as RCH's.  He probably sees faces in his pancakes, too.

Eddie Coyle

Everybody knows Beatlemania was an Anglo-American effort to distract the public from the Profumo Affair and JFK's assassination.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on December 06, 2014, 10:38:29 PM
     Everybody knows Beatlemania was an Anglo-American effort to distract the public from the Profumo Affair and JFK's assassination.
Awesome comment  ;D ;D ;D
We all know, well those in the know, that the drug-dealing Queen is behind every mask and conspiracy. But I had not, yet, delved into the Beatles/Profumo conspiracy. It makes sense! The sexual revolution etc was a psy-op by the Brits (hence also the "British Invasion") and we know the royals are the "world biggest drug dealers." It all makes sense. The "man in the mask" was Paul, who faked his death as we all know! (Who, maybe, also might have also been the "fifth man" vis-a-vis Cambridge homosexual commie spy ring? No source there, yet, but a big MAYBE!) This is a deep pool and, I hesitate to dive in. But you certainly have opened my eyes!! :o (ps: I hope some C2C type gets on this and we get a good show for once.)

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2014, 12:18:25 AM
Awesome comment  ;D ;D ;D
We all know, well those in the know, that the drug-dealing Queen is behind every mask and conspiracy. But I had not, yet, delved into the Beatles/Profumo conspiracy. It makes sense! The sexual revolution etc was a psy-op by the Brits (hence also the "British Invasion") and we know the royals are the "world biggest drug dealers." It all makes sense. The "man in the mask" was Paul, who faked his death as we all know! (Who, maybe, also might have also been the "fifth man" vis-a-vis Cambridge homosexual commie spy ring? No source there, yet, but a big MAYBE!) This is a deep pool and, I hesitate to dive in. But you certainly have opened my eyes!! :o (ps: I hope some C2C type gets on this and we get a good show for once.)

Funny you should mention QE II and her notorious drug cartel.  This page from the forum is a Coast Insider's wet dream!  It mentions QE II, Reptilians, shape shifters, the Pope, Jesuits, Talmudists, HAARP, and even portals.  It's either a brilliant, overly obsessive put on, or an insane, overly obsessive conspiracy theory.  It hard to tell.

http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/botr/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=55

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2014, 02:40:28 PM

That's a terrible thing to say. Elvis never died either; nor was Beethoven deaf (he made all that shit up to get sympathy), De Vinci? Painter? Sculptor? Inventor? Having a laugh aren't you? He was nothing more than a cheap janitor who couldn't even use an I pad! How dumb is that?

The Beatles never existed; I'll go as far as to say neither did the Quarrymen, nor did Liverpool. That's really just a nuclear wasteland that was used to practice with before Japan. All those photos since 1944, are simply made up photoshop. Yes, even PS existed in 1944.

If only the lost verse to Lennon's "Imagine" referred to the above scenario where he implores you to imagine a world with no England, then I could finally enjoy the overt social narrative of that junk song.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2014, 12:18:25 AM
(ps: I hope some C2C type gets on this and we get a good show for once.)

Billy Mumy was living near where Ringo Starr filmed "Caveman", so your wish is granted.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht link=topic=71 24.msg317355#msg317355 date=1417917039
According to Norry "if dolphins had hands they'd be smarter than us!" (I forget exact quote but close. During a mermaid/dolphin show as I recall.)
Speaking of Jorch, it's that time of the month we all look forward to.  No, not our period but a close second.  It's Super Suck Sunday!

And who is Jorch delighting us with tonight?  None other than noted pseudo-historian and psycho Douglas Dietrich.  Maybe tonight he'll babbling about how it was really chicken that bombed Hiroshima.

Dietrich makes Hoagie look like Einstein.

Juan

It's well known that the fake Paul was the grassy knoll shooter.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 07, 2014, 12:51:02 AM

If only the lost verse to Lennon's "Imagine" referred to the above scenario where he implores you to imagine a world with no England, then I could finally enjoy the overt social narrative of that junk song.

Yeah but imagine how the Americans who come to the UK ("Is that near Scotland?") would be unable to cope if they couldn't name the only three places they know; London, Stratford and Edinburgh. One of which isn't in England. They'd have to get the atlas out again and look up at least two more places that aren't in Scotland.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2014, 08:18:32 AM

Yeah but imagine how the Americans who come to the UK ("Is that near Scotland?") would be unable to cope if they couldn't name the only three places they know; London, Stratford and Edinburgh. One of which isn't in England. They'd have to get the atlas out again and look up at least two more places that aren't in Scotland.

Why would I go to the UK when I can go to France again? :o

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 07, 2014, 12:37:34 AM

Funny you should mention QE II and her notorious drug cartel.  This page from the forum is a Coast Insider's wet dream!  It mentions QE II, Reptilians, shape shifters, the Pope, Jesuits, Talmudists, HAARP, and even portals.  It's either a brilliant, overly obsessive put on, or an insane, overly obsessive conspiracy theory.  It hard to tell.

http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/botr/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=55
Wow. Simply wow. I want this guy Silversong as a guest on C2C. He beats Dietrich, Quayle, Wendy Lockwood, etc. :o :o
Anyone who throws this out can be a good guest:
"They walk among us, of course, as clones, robotoids, androids, hybrids, etc. They are those in visible positions of so-called governmental power, hiding behind human-looking masks. The Queen, the Pope, the Jesuits, the Talmudists, they are the minions taking orders.
The most current information I have about Reptilians is..."

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2014, 12:32:52 PM
Wow. Simply wow. I want this guy Silversong as a guest on C2C. He beats Dietrich, Quayle, Wendy Lockwood, etc. :o :o
Anyone who throws this out can be a good guest:
"They walk among us, of course, as clones, robotoids, androids, hybrids, etc. They are those in visible positions of so-called governmental power, hiding behind human-looking masks. The Queen, the Pope, the Jesuits, the Talmudists, they are the minions taking orders.
The most current information I have about Reptilians is..."

I found out last night that Silversong is a woman called Dorie, and the producers should do everything possible to book her because she is mining pure C2C gold!

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 07, 2014, 12:46:01 PM
I found out last night that Silversong is a woman called Dorie, and the producers should do everything possible to book her because she is mining pure C2C gold!
Yes, she needs to be on C2C, and soon. I don't know how but the best method might be for Bateman to say she is going to be on Dark Weekend, or Art to "leak" that she will be first guest for his new upcoming show. Then she will be poached. ;)

ps: Speaking of females with theories....isn't there some lady who has similar-like claims and theories about the band RUSH (being some CIA mind-control, Illuminati band that "targets" and "electronically stalks" her?)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2014, 12:58:59 PM
Yes, she needs to be on C2C, and soon. I don't know how but the best method might be for Bateman to say she is going to be on Dark Weekend, or Art to "leak" that she will be first guest for his new upcoming show. Then she will be poached. ;)

ps: Speaking of females with theories....isn't there some lady who has similar-like claims and theories about the band RUSH (being some CIA mind-control, Illuminati band that "targets" and "electronically stalks" her?)

Of course!!! How did I miss the hidden CIA meanings in By-tor and the Snow dog? Or the NWO influence in 2112 and Xanadu? Damn!!! I've been so blind.  :-[

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2014, 01:30:19 PM

Of course!!! How did I miss the hidden CIA meanings in By-tor and the Snow dog? Or the NWO influence in 2112 and Xanadu? Damn!!! I've been so blind.  :-[
The thing is....since the Beatles wasn't real and John etc all were actors- then WHO did Stephen King really kill in that MK Ultra/Monarch programmed assassination!?? And what dark purpose did the public  sacrificial ceremony act of killing Lennon (actor) serve? :o

ps: Solaris Blueraven is the broad who has the bizarre RUSH theories (and apparently even court cases and restraining orders against her.) A quick search confirmed the fact. Goodness knows where I heard her before since she never has been a guest on C2C or Dreamland, from what I can tell, but maybe she was a caller once?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2014, 01:39:03 PM
The thing is....since the Beatles wasn't real and John etc all were actors- then WHO did Stephen King really kill in that MK Ultra/Monarch programmed assassination!?? And what dark purpose did the public  sacrificial ceremony act of killing Lennon (actor) serve? :o

ps: Solaris Blueraven is the broad who has the bizarre RUSH theories (and apparently even court cases and restraining orders against her.) A quick search confirmed the fact. Goodness knows where I heard her before since she never has been a guest on C2C or Dreamland, from what I can tell, but maybe she was a caller once?

Any crazy fucking bint  respected researcher called Solaris Blueraven has to be taken seriously.. She just has.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2014, 01:42:10 PM

Any crazy fucking bint  respected researcher called Solaris Blueraven has to be taken seriously.. She just has.
Since Norry can't handle a full show with one guest might I suggest a "dual show" with the Beatles lady and the RUSH lady?
http://www.nightshadowanomalydetectives.com/
"Solaris BlueRaven is a true Clairvoyant,MT Healer,Remote Viewer, Wiccan HPS,RV and systems buster for MK Ultra related projects. She is a timeline Astrologer with an extensive background in the paranormal. She is a Metaphysical Sciences Practitioner with a professional background in Surveillance. Solaris BlueRaven is a Certified 2nd Degree Black Belt and Instructor.
Solaris is the founder of Ravenstar Films and Blue Star Fortress Coven formerly known as Blue Star Celestial Order of Light a virtual network and coven. She is the Author of Goddess Ascending a monthly newsletter pertaining to planetary shifts and changes. She is a facilitator and teacher of Ascension. Solaris is a public speaker and the founder of Boulder Witches Black Hat Society."

VtaGeezer

Crap, I gave that jerk has another hit on his website for nonsense.