• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bob Larson Exorcising Demons Via Skype

Started by yumyumtree, January 30, 2014, 12:13:06 AM

yumyumtree

I will say up front that I have a very low opinion of Larson. But has anybody heard about it? I heard him once on C to C, probably with Noory, and he was talking about his exorcism reality show, an irresponsible idea if there ever was one. I guess the show flopped.

Of all the people Ive heard on Noorys show, he seemed one of the 10 most likely to be an out and out charlatan.

area51drone

OMG.  I have so much to tell you about Bob Larson.    Start with this though, fucking hilarious:

Bob Larson EXPOSED on Anderson Cooper Show

littlechris

Quote from: yumyumtree on January 30, 2014, 12:13:06 AM
I will say up front that I have a very low opinion of Larson. But has anybody heard about it? I heard him once on C to C, probably with Noory, and he was talking about his exorcism reality show, an irresponsible idea if there ever was one. I guess the show flopped.

Of all the people Ive heard on Noorys show, he seemed one of the 10 most likely to be an out and out charlatan.

Actually Bob Larson had a very successfull radio show on AM radio back in the late 80's, early 90's. The show was pretty good and yes he did excercisms on the air. The show was actually VERY entartaining, but he did ask for money all the time.  Then he really went downhill and started with his excorcism school certification  programs/school, and the exorcist girls, etc. Just too much! Yes sir, he is a Charlatan.

area51drone

I don't want to toot my own horn here, but I actually set up the very first anti-BLM (Bob Larson Ministries) website.  It no longer exists, but I was in communication with a gentleman in Denver who had done years of research on Bob.  He sent me boxes of material to scan and post online, which I did.  Tax returns, divorce paperwork, etc etc.  Bob is a scammer to no end.  The way I got involved with exposing him is that my father was, well is, a "born again" christian, and was suckered in by Bob and literally gave him thousands of dollars.  I was probably 15 or so when this all started with my Dad.   The website came when I was 19, so you have an idea of how long I followed the guy as a youngster.  For years I harassed Bob on the air.  Many calls to him, at least one of which I have on tape somewhere, and I'll try to digitize that and post it if I can find it.   I don't know if you recall littlechris, but he once offered a book for a donation of "any gift of any size" and I called to offer up 1 cent for the book.  They hung up on me multiple times, and so I got the attorney general involved and they ended up sending me the book with an apology letter.  Last year, I noticed that Bob was in my area staying at a hotel I'm familiar with.  I called the front desk at 3am and asked for his room.  Foolishly, he used his own name to check in and I was connected - waking his sorry ass up.   I pretended to be demon possessed and he kept begging me to come to the seminar he was giving the next day.   It was great.  I have never laughed so hard in my life.    Anyway, I have to keep working but there aren't many things I can't answer about the guy.   Yes, he's a total fake.  He is a scam artist extraordinaire.  In some ways I admire the guy, but it has been fun attacking him as often as I can.

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on January 30, 2014, 01:58:18 AM
...he once offered a book for a donation of "any gift of any size" and I called to offer up 1 cent for the book.  They hung up on me multiple times, and so I got the attorney general involved and they ended up sending me the book with an apology letter.

WOW!! Hillarious!!!  yeah my uncle was a big fan and he turned me onto the show. He also sent bob money as did many thousands of others.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: area51drone on January 30, 2014, 01:58:18 AM
I don't want to toot my own horn here, but I actually set up the very first anti-BLM (Bob Larson Ministries) website.  It no longer exists, but I was in communication with a gentleman in Denver who had done years of research on Bob.  He sent me boxes of material to scan and post online, which I did.  Tax returns, divorce paperwork, etc etc.  Bob is a scammer to no end.  The way I got involved with exposing him is that my father was, well is, a "born again" christian, and was suckered in by Bob and literally gave him thousands of dollars.  I was probably 15 or so when this all started with my Dad.   The website came when I was 19, so you have an idea of how long I followed the guy as a youngster.  For years I harassed Bob on the air.  Many calls to him, at least one of which I have on tape somewhere, and I'll try to digitize that and post it if I can find it.   I don't know if you recall littlechris, but he once offered a book for a donation of "any gift of any size" and I called to offer up 1 cent for the book.  They hung up on me multiple times, and so I got the attorney general involved and they ended up sending me the book with an apology letter.  Last year, I noticed that Bob was in my area staying at a hotel I'm familiar with.  I called the front desk at 3am and asked for his room.  Foolishly, he used his own name to check in and I was connected - waking his sorry ass up.   I pretended to be demon possessed and he kept begging me to come to the seminar he was giving the next day.   It was great.  I have never laughed so hard in my life.    Anyway, I have to keep working but there aren't many things I can't answer about the guy.   Yes, he's a total fake.  He is a scam artist extraordinaire.  In some ways I admire the guy, but it has been fun attacking him as often as I can.

This is awesome

yumyumtree

Wow. Just another example of the low bar Noory sets for guests.

cweb

First read the title as "Bob Larson Exercising Demons Via Skype."

Seems legit.  ???

wr250

Quote from: cweb on January 31, 2014, 09:33:40 AM
First read the title as "Bob Larson Exercising Demons Via Skype."

Seems legit.  ???

i did too. got to get them demons to work out.

Turns out demons aren't smart enough to hang up the phone. And when he was doing it over radio, complied with all FCC regulations.

henge0stone

hahahha for some reason I read this as Bob Lazar.

cweb

What happens if the Skype connection starts to get unstable (like it always does)? Could it screw up his exorcism and make the demons stronger?

What if the demons prefer GoToMeeting?

wr250

Quote from: cweb on December 19, 2014, 07:37:00 AM
What happens if the Skype connection starts to get unstable (like it always does)? Could it screw up his exorcism and make the demons stronger?

What if the demons prefer GoToMeeting?
if your skype connection becomes unstable, you have a demon.

in fact if you use technology to try and exercise demons, you have a demon.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: henge0stone on December 18, 2014, 06:32:18 PM
hahahha for some reason I read this as Bob Lazar.

After reading drone's description of Larson's scams, your confusion of him with Lazar is understandable.

albrecht

Quote from: wr250 on December 19, 2014, 07:39:06 AM
if your skype connection becomes unstable, you have a demon.

in fact if you use technology to try and exercise demons, you have a demon.
Using Skype means using IP protocol and the internet, which is of the devil. Haven't you heard of "The Beast" a super-computer residing in Belgium that is the devil's work (likely Illuminati/NWO related) to "mark" every person in preparation to the coming of the anti-christ? ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2014, 11:33:28 AM
Using Skype means using IP protocol and the internet, which is of the devil. Haven't you heard of "The Beast" a super-computer residing in Belgium that is the devil's work (likely Illuminati/NWO related) to "mark" every person in preparation to the coming of the anti-christ? ;)

I'm going to have to call bullshit on this.  If it was true, we'd have either heard about it on one of Art's/George's "Bible Code" shows, or the Dark Lord himself would have told Kathleen Keating personally when he visited her in Nebraska.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 19, 2014, 11:59:02 AM
I'm going to have to call bullshit on this.  If it was true, we'd have never heard about it on one of Art's/George's shows.

fixed.

Matthew 7:21-23 New King James Version (NKJV)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Daggit

This is one way to use Skype that I had never thought of. Time to install it on my in-laws Computer.