• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 09:08:11 PM
EXECUTIVE ORDER! Ipso-facto-ching-chong-walla'-walla'-bing-bong!

Does not have the force of law; easisly overturned by next POTUS; subject to Constitution and existing law. Now go level your trailer.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2018, 09:58:42 PM
It takes a two thirds majority of either house to override a Presidential veto.  Only 106 of 1484 presidential vetoes have been overridden in the history of the Nation.  Laws can be enacted without the Pesident’s signature but it is rare.  For all practical purposes, POTUS’s vote on a piece of legislation carries as much weight as Congress’s.  You better go back and read that civics book.

POTUS does not "vote" on legislation.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 02, 2018, 07:04:46 AM
Does not have the force of law; easisly overturned by next POTUS; subject to Constitution and existing law. Now go level your trailer.

Ahhh! A Democrat and "man of the people!" Aren't you supposed to help me "level my trailer?" No matter, I'm wealth and have a private Army at my disposal. I'll continue to fun ANTIFA so people hate the left even more!

So are we playing "the way it ought to be" or "the way it is?" Doesn't really matter much though does it, as this fight is fought outside the beltway. How are your passionate SJW's lately? Do they know what Napalm is?

Swishypants

Sorry about my spelling. When I'm tired I find it difficult to conceal my Russian Spetznaz origins. WINNING!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 02, 2018, 07:06:46 AM
POTUS does not "vote" on legislation.

The word “vote” is being used in the metaphorical sense which anyone who claims to be educated would comprehend.  Either you are being intentionally obtuse or you’re just a dumbass. 

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 09:56:50 AM
I LOVE IT!!! I want to personally shake the hand of anybody involved in putting those signs up.
Same here.  Absolutely beautiful!  ;D

ItsOver

I love this comment from one of the articles about Kalifornia's "New" Sanctuary signs. 

"Great! Now people in Cali will have to register their battery powered tools and get a background check to buy screws and bolts!"

;D

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2018, 10:34:10 AM
I love this comment from one of the articles about Kalifornia's "New" Sanctuary signs. 

"Great! Now people in Cali will have to register their battery powered tools and get a background check to buy screws and bolts!"

;D

Good. And ban art classs and free speech while we’re at it. Well at least Demokkkrat Cali is banning free speech, we’re half way there.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
The word “vote” is being used in the metaphorical sense which anyone who claims to be educated would comprehend.  Either you are being intentionally obtuse or you’re just a dumbass.

The attribution of soverign like powers to Trump is amusing.  It shows how well Trumpers have been played. BTW, have you decided what you're going to buy with your tax cut?  Happy Meal perhaps?

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 02, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
The attribution of soverign like powers to Trump is amusing.  It shows how well Trumpers have been played. BTW, have you decided what you're going to buy with your tax cut?  Happy Meal perhaps?
Saving $30,000 a year by not having to buy dumbfuck Obamacare is a great start. Hallalooya! Wasn’t the internet supposed to be broken by now? Oh that’s right, it’s right there with the oceans rising 100 feet, and Mueller finding one piece of evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

It must suck to support a side so brainlessly and see absolutely zero of their predictions ever come true. Keep bringing it loser, we laugh at your stupidity everyday. Stand up for Duneboy®️!

Kidnostad3

You continue to base your objections to Trump on glaring falsisms.  Name one instance in which Trump has exercised sovereign-like powers.  Take your time.  Feel free to call a friend.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 02, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Oh that’s right, it’s right there with the oceans rising 100 feet, and Mueller finding one piece of evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

Patience, Grasshopper.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
You continue to base your objections to Trump on glaring falsisms.  Name one instance in which Trump has exercised sovereign-like powers.  Take your time.  Feel free to call a friend.

He hasn't, but he speaks as though he could.  Make Mexico pay for a wall.  Really? 

The attribution of soverign like powers to Trump is amusing.  It shows how well Trumpers have been played...

What on earth are you going on about now?  Obama routinely went well beyond the powers of his office, and the lemmings not only didn't criticize it, they defended it.  ''Testing the limits of his power'' was one of the phrases they made up, when they weren't going straight for accusations of ''racism''.

With Trump all the fake news outlets need to do is tell you he wants to do something beyond his powers and you all act like the world is coming to an end.  It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 02, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
He hasn't, but he speaks as though he could...

Oh, well, why didn't you say so.  Trump's comments, as parsed and explained by the fraudulent media.  Very worrisome, except even you have figured out he hasn't actually done whatever it is they've accused him of wanting to do while carrying out his duties.

At what point do you finally become embarassed about being led around this easily?  After one year of it?  Two?  Five?

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 02, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

At what point do you [PaulAnaltraders] finally become embarassed

Have you seen his avatar? Clearly the “counselor” is quite detached.

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 02, 2018, 09:02:49 PM
So much for his background as a constitutional lawyer. Now we will never see his grades from Harvard.

So much for Hillary appointing the great brown hope to the Supreme Court. Guess he’ll have to go back to the days of being appointed to political office from the honorable state of Illinois.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 02, 2018, 09:21:51 PM
So much for Hillary appointing the great brown hope to the Supreme Court. Guess he’ll have to go back to the days of being appointed to political office from the honorable state of Illinois.

The Great Brown Dope should be doing hard time post Presidency.   I wonder if they’ll give him the sex change operation he’s always wanted while in stir. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 02, 2018, 09:02:49 PM
So much for his background as a constitutional lawyer. Now we will never see his grades from Harvard.

For the Left, being a Constitutional lawyer means figuring out ways around it, and how to undermine it.  They've been quite successful, there is little of it left.

For fun, someone should write the ACLU version of the Constitution.  It would be nearly unrecognizable

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 02, 2018, 10:12:39 PM
For the Left, being a Constitutional lawyer means figuring out ways around it, and how to undermine it.  They've been quite successful, there is little of it left.

For fun, someone should write the ACLU version of the Constitution.  It would be nearly unrecognizable

A roll of blank toilet paper called the Constipation.