• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 31, 2017, 06:48:30 AM
Oh, a shiney, sparkly thing just for Trumpers.  Tin plated zinc and worthless.  Sold by the Franklin Mint to suckers everywhere.

For those interested in investing in dirt.

Quote from: Juan on December 31, 2017, 07:22:17 AM
Watergate? The break in occurred in June 1972, seven men were indicted in September 1972, and they were tried and convicted in January 1973. The Senate Watergate Committee began in Feb. 1973 and began public hearings in May 1973.

Compare that to Mueller’s investigation that has produced, in comparable time, only two convictions for lying to the FBI and the forced recusal of a number of FBI higher ups for apparent conflict of interest.

So going forward, will Pud ignore the Fake News source that flat out lied when they told him Watergate took ages to develope therefore we need to be patient with Muller's ''investigation''?

Not only is the answer ''no'', down the road he'll post the same thing again.

Gd5150

Compare that to Mueller’s investigation that has produced, in comparable time, only two convictions for lying to the FBI and the forced recusal of a number of FBI higher ups for apparent conflict of interest.

Well, it has produced some great laughs watching the left continue to try to justify it. The best part is now that it’s clearly dead, they don’t know how to get out of it. The left is praying Trump will fire Mueller, but that’s not happening.

You think 2017 was great, wait til 2018.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 31, 2017, 05:37:03 AM
Is there an accusation in there somewhere, or just an attemp to justify a fishing expedition?  Are you sure it's me who doesn't mind, um, irregularity, as long as the right side comes out on top?

A year in and know one even knows what Trump is supposed to have done, and you think this - a special prosecutor - falls under the category of ''vetting''?  You want to go on record that every president not assigned a special prosecutor, with full authority to assume any vague acccusation from the opposition is true - the more unlikely the better - and spend well over a year looking into the background of every associate over their entire lives for some evidence of it, is not properly vetted?  It's certainly an interesting suggestion, I'll give you that.

Well, your assessment might have weight if it hadn't been for the fact that Trump's son in law, former NSA (Whose appointment was discouraged by Obama and the then DAG due to being compromised) and who knows who else committed perjury on their security clearance applications. Applications that are headed on every one of the 28 pages with the words:

A statement by a person, in which the person states that the information is true, to support his or her request or application. For example, a declaration may list the facts and then state: l declare under penalty of perjury (under the laws of the United States of America) that the foregoing is true and correct." This statement should be followed by the date, signature, and printed name of the person signing.
https://www.uscis.gov/tools/glossary/declaration-under-penalty-perjury

Wax boy Jared didn't just do this once, or twice, he had to make in total three alterations after 'remembering' things he'd forgotten. The application is looked at and the applicant is taken through every syllable by a security agent to verify with the applicant that they're absolutely sure about what they sign off on, on every page. Jared, like his father in law, tried to deflect it by saying his 'assistant' had filled it in (Which would be idiotic as he has to sign it off as his own work)..

Flynn: Hmmm...Trump has tweeted he was fired/asked to resign because he lied to Pence and the FBI..Which suggests he knew he had lied but still kept him on as NSA until his supposed 'lie' to Pence, who with his doe eyes claimed he never knew Flynn had been hosted by Putin..or something.

Jr, lied about not meeting several Russians to get shit on Clinton (And the old man didn't know? Yeah right!). Trump on AF1 then got his pet bitch Hope Hicks to draft a note to say Jr had really been to see about adoptions.. Of course they did.

And you think Mueller should have had it wrapped up by now because you being the detective, expect it! Yeah?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 31, 2017, 10:04:47 AM
So going forward, will Pud ignore the Fake News source that flat out lied when they told him Watergate took ages to develope therefore we need to be patient with Muller's ''investigation''?

Not only is the answer ''no'', down the road he'll post the same thing again.

Okay then Sherlock...How long did it take? An easy one...Start to finish, how long was the Iran Contra debacle...Or an even easier one (That one was just a dress, a cigar and an intern)...Clinton V Starr.

Yorkshire pud

Watergate? The break in occurred in June 1972, seven men were indicted in September 1972, and they were tried and convicted in January 1973. The Senate Watergate Committee began in Feb. 1973 and began public hearings in May 1973.

You missed out that it wasn't until August 74 that Nixon resigned. Two years afterwards... And Mueller hasn't even started yet. Why do you even imagine in your wildest dreams Mueller is going to tell you what he's looking at, who he's interviewing, finding out? For someone alleged to have worked in newspapers, you sure have a selective capacity to overlook the obvious.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 10:52:35 AM
What's he waiting for? Christmas?

No. He's waiting for you to deliver the flowers he ordered for his wife. Get on it.  >:(

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 10:47:25 AM
You missed out that it wasn't until August 74 that Nixon resigned. Two years afterwards... And Mueller hasn't even started yet. Why do you even imagine in your wildest dreams Mueller is going to tell you what he's looking at, who he's interviewing, finding out? For someone alleged to have worked in newspapers, you sure have a selective capacity to overlook the obvious.
I compared the time - about 11 months. The Nixon Justice Department prosecuted and convicted in seven months. Mueller has done nothing substantive.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on December 31, 2017, 11:30:20 AM
Mueller has done nothing substantive.

He's successfully mislead significant numbers of people into thinking that his investigation is even remotely legitimate. I'm calling that a win.

Juan

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 11:36:53 AM
He's successfully mislead significant numbers of people into thinking that his investigation is even remotely legitimate. I'm calling that a win.
There’s that.

Spy

Secrets of Stonehenge revealed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on December 31, 2017, 11:30:20 AM
I compared the time - about 11 months. The Nixon Justice Department prosecuted and convicted in seven months. Mueller has done nothing substantive.

How do you know? He's secured the undivided attention (so far) of Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, George (Not the tea boy after all) Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, interviewed two dozen former and current Trump lackies, and has Trump shitting himself, and perhaps pondering if admitting he sacked Comey because he wouldn't stop investigating Flynn was such a good idea after all. Considering the sheer number of staff that Trump had working/has working for him in the campaign and since, I'd say he is following the model of starting at the edges and working in..

It's almost certain Flynn (who can't really use the excuse 'I didn't know I shouldn't lie) has been very co-operative under fear of a whole shed load of indictments that could fall on his head if what he says doesn't tally with corroborative evidence. The Trump lackies/Trump news/supine GOP know this and its why the tack has changed from Trump's "Mike is a great guy; A decorated four star General; A tremendous soldier; A brilliant man": to the threat to Flynn that whatever he say negative about the orange one, is automatically a lie. Presumably because Flynn lied to the FBI, that Trump said he knew about back in January, but continued to have Flynn employed for another two weeks before asking him to resign! Sure Donny...

If you're expecting Mueller to even tip the corner of his hand at this stage (or ever) you're going to be disappointed. And frankly, the Fox News, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Steve Bannons of this world are pissing into wind if they think their rantings will weaken Mueller. Quite the opposite. He probably knows his Shakespeare..

Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2.  "The lady protests too much, methinks."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 11:36:53 AM

Right: He was appointed by the current Trump appointed DAG, sanctioned by almost the entire Congress (and Trump) and you think his investigation isn't legitimate? You should email him and tell him, I'm sure he'll value your opinion.. Because as you oft tell others, it is only your opinion.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 12:11:09 PM
has Trump shitting himself
[...]
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2.  "The lady protests too much, methinks."

You sure have been posting a lot lately. Praise MV!

p.s. you're stupid

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

You sure have been posting a lot lately. Praise MV!

p.s. you're stupid

Quiet flower boy. Just be quiet..  >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 12:14:51 PM
sanctioned by almost the entire Congress (and Trump) and you think his investigation isn't legitimate?

Congress is under investigation, dumbass!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 12:40:56 PM
Congress is under investigation, dumbass!

As is Trump ("I won't be employing my family in the WH") and his erm, family.

Jackstar

Where was this bitching about nepotism when it was a Clinton doing it? Get bent.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 12:49:54 PM
Where was this bitching about nepotism when it was a Clinton doing it? Get bent.

Really? LOL... The fact is Trump (like almost everything he promised he'd do/not do) did the opposite. Which diminishes him because for all his bluster and 'commitment' to rid DC of 'The swamp" (Flynn said the same) he's filled it with his own pond life. Which is fine, but why didn't he just say he'd do that? I don't expect you'd actually know why, because your adorable adoration of Trump blinds you to being curious. Unless its simply explained? He's a pathological liar and you believe it hook line and sinker.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 01:00:51 PM
Really? LOL...

https://twitter.com/damartin32/status/934953637411000320

Legitimately confused by how you could be this ignorant. Is it all that great sex you're having for the first time in your life? Quite distracting I am sure.

Jackstar

Which is fine, but why didn't he just say he'd do that?

Why don't you just go fuck your mother?

GravitySucks

Really? LOL... The fact is Trump (like almost everything he promised he'd do/not do) did the opposite. Which diminishes him because for all his bluster and 'commitment' to rid DC of 'The swamp" (Flynn said the same) he's filled it with his own pond life. Which is fine, but why didn't he just say he'd do that? I don't expect you'd actually know why, because your adorable adoration of Trump blinds you to being curious. Unless its simply explained? He's a pathological liar and you believe it hook line and sinker.

How much is he paying his daughter?

Hint. Same as he is paying Jared.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 01:13:16 PM
Why don't you just go fuck your mother?

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you an agonising urinary tract infection for 2018.

Gd5150

The hillarious part, demokkkrats not putting forward a single policy, idea, nothing. And the lemmings say zero. Because they’re all the same. Totally devoid of free thought. Incapable of critical thinking. Hillary had no agenda. Obama had no agenda. Kerry had no agenda. These idiots run on nothing and are carried by the MSM and their brainless followers into power based on checkstand puff pieces about what great families they have or how athletic they are or how sexy they are. The Demokkkrat party, their MSMedia, and their brainless lemming followers are a joke. Devoid of ideas or experience, uninspiring and uninspired.

2018 is going to be a great year!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2017, 10:20:52 AM
Well, it has produced some great laughs watching the left continue to try to justify it. The best part is now that it’s clearly dead, they don’t know how to get out of it. The left is praying Trump will fire Mueller, but that’s not happening.

You think 2017 was great, wait til 2018.

You're actually starting to grow on me. You used to have about as much charm as a hobo's jockstrap, but there's something about your level of credulity and ineptitude that is almost admirable. If I ever beget a child with Down's I will name it after you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 01:08:48 PM
https://twitter.com/damartin32/status/934953637411000320

Legitimately confused by how you could be this ignorant. Is it all that great sex you're having for the first time in your life? Quite distracting I am sure.

Stormwatch? Are you for real?  ;D ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 31, 2017, 05:37:03 AM
Is there an accusation in there somewhere, or just an attemp to justify a fishing expedition?  Are you sure it's me who doesn't mind, um, irregularity, as long as the right side comes out on top?

A year in and know one even knows what Trump is supposed to have done, and you think this - a special prosecutor - falls under the category of ''vetting''?  You want to go on record that every president not assigned a special prosecutor, with full authority to assume any vague acccusation from the opposition is true - the more unlikely the better - and spend well over a year looking into the background of every associate over their entire lives for some evidence of it, is not properly vetted?  It's certainly an interesting suggestion, I'll give you that.

If the investigation finishes and Trump comes out clean that's the end of it, as far as I'm concerned. That's the difference between us, because you'd go on believing what you liked whatever anybody said. You don't need an accusation, you get it the wrong way round. If you see smoke you check if there's a fire. The difference is Trump is obsessed with saying 'I didn't start it, it wasn't me, you made it up, I didn't do it, and anyway, even if I did it's not illegal'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 31, 2017, 01:15:26 PM
How much is he paying his daughter?

Hint. Same as he is paying Jared.

The source of their wages isn't as relevant as Trump saying they wouldn't be in the WH at all. They hold positions that influence the direction Trump takes (Kushner advised Trump to sack Comey; advised Trump to move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, which resulted in almost universal condemnation from the rest of the world) Kusher was given about ten jobs to do, (And can't do any of them) among them solving the problems of the ME, the little lad can't fucking speak without sounding like a spotty faced twelve year old, how the fuck is he expected to earn respect from the rest of the world's diplomats?

The daughter wife Ivanka; Christ knows what she's supposed to be doing other than get her stuff made in the far East at cut price, and avoid it being made in the US like her old man threatened other companies against.