• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on February 25, 2019, 06:44:32 PM
It's strange, for sure.

Lesson to be learned thread.  Don't power down a "free"  Banana Twinkie.  It's a trap!

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on February 25, 2019, 06:03:23 PM

No videos till Friday.  It's all his suscribers fault.

Not my fault; I’m not a subscriber.

When did his face get all lumpy?

whoozit

Quote from: brig on February 25, 2019, 06:44:32 PM
It's strange, for sure.
Is it face cancer?  Flea egg sacs?  The result of scratching ones face with shit encrusted fingers?  What is it!

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 25, 2019, 06:51:10 PM
Is it face cancer?  Flea egg sacs?  The result of scratching ones face with shit encrusted fingers?  What is it!

Maybe he'll explain it in his next video.  Inquiring minds want to know.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on February 25, 2019, 06:51:10 PM

Egg sacs... good point.

Norm

Quote from: brig on February 25, 2019, 06:03:23 PM

What appears to be just a fat neck could be a cluster of small neck tumors. Whatever is causing his disfigurement seems to be spreading.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0IXSIXi54

George is reading 10 11 books this week.

He is talking to the librarian about putting paranormal books into the system, if he will go out and buy them for the library.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzSQQ_uHNPU

If anyone had heard him scream...

The pain occurs during the filming of this video as well.

George REALLY enjoys Starbucks Potato Chips!

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on February 25, 2019, 07:14:17 PM

He is talking to the librarian about putting paranormal books into the system, if he will go out and buy them for the library.

There goes what pennies might be left in the “emergency fund”. 

Norm

But what about the kitties? And the 'emergency' fund?

Just pulled this.  Dream Big in California.   Reminds me of those heady days of the planning for the desert compound with 6 Week, Abrahm and hell - maybe even Area 51 drone.  Now the internet is shut off and George ain't looking so hot.   *sigh*

At about 9 minutes in he says that whoever says that someone else feeds the cats is full of it.

I wonder where the idea that some one else feeds the cats came from, who could have said it?
Oh yea, it was Senda that told us, at 3 minutes in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nBRg9AwV0I

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 25, 2019, 08:52:47 PM
Just pulled this.  Dream Big in California.   Reminds me of those heady days of the planning for the desert compound with 6 Week, Abrahm and hell - maybe even Area 51 drone.  Now the internet is shut off and George ain't looking so hot.   *sigh*

I don't know how it happened, but it seems that one morning, George woke up, and realized that his compound, would be too far from emergency rooms, and free church pantries, not to mention free wifi at Starbucks when he gets his internet cut off.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 25, 2019, 09:04:59 PM
At about 9 minutes in he says that whoever says that someone else feeds the cats is full of it.

I wonder where the idea that some one else feeds the cats came from, who could have said it?
Oh yea, it was Senda that told us, at 3 minutes in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nBRg9AwV0I

Thanks Rally, I was hunting for that video.   ;D

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 25, 2019, 08:52:47 PM
What ever happened to Abram anyway? Was it Chuck Cunningham syndrome?

Jackstar

Its all you free loading subscribers fault that Falkie is broke. You should all be sending him HIS money that you earn for the entertainment he provides. Other people are getting rich off YouTube why not Senda, he does videos too you flipping freeloads.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 26, 2019, 05:44:39 PM
Its all you free loading subscribers fault that Falkie is broke. You should all be sending him HIS money that you earn for the entertainment he provides. Other people are getting rich off YouTube why not Senda, he does videos too you flipping freeloads.

He talks about his suscribers, but he forgets how many he has banned from posting and chatting, which diminishes their ability to enjoy the Senda Video experience.  He forgets that it's HIS job, as the entertainment provider, to accommodate the wishes and needs of his suscribers,  NOT the other way around.

I picked up the package that George sent to Gwen and she was quite disappointed. They are not LEGO brand as advertised but rather GIGO brand, a Lego knock off company.
She said she is going to report him to eBay for fraudulent sales and to get all of her money back.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 26, 2019, 06:42:47 PM
I picked up the package that George sent to Gwen and she was quite disappointed. They are not LEGO brand as advertised but rather GIGO brand, a Lego knock off company.
She said she is going to report him to eBay for fraudulent sales and to get all of her money back.

GIGO.    Ha Ha! 

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 26, 2019, 06:42:47 PM

Tell her I hope she gets all her money back quickly!!!!!  Senda should be ashamed of himself!

Gwen saved me great disappointment and wasted time.

GIGO from the garbage chute "downstairs".        Hehe..................

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 26, 2019, 06:56:32 PM
GIGO from the garbage chute "downstairs".        Hehe..................

Actually from a table in the courtyard downstairs.

I know because the bag came with a letter telling me how he found them, that he did buy Lego kits from Shell a long time ago and that he knows only a little about Lego.

There was going to be something wrong with them,, worst case was to claim they smelled of cat urine and were sticky and gross. But the fact they are knock off is perfect, that is an easy case to win.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 26, 2019, 07:59:52 PM
Actually from a table in the courtyard downstairs.

I know because the bag came with a letter telling me how he found them, that he did buy Lego kits from Shell a long time ago and that he knows only a little about Lego.

There was going to be something wrong with them,, worst case was to claim they smelled of cat urine and were sticky and gross. But the fact they are knock off is perfect, that is an easy case to win.

Well I am sure at the very least that Gwen appreciated the personal note.  Even though she was defrauded.

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on February 26, 2019, 06:17:39 PM
He talks about his suscribers, but he forgets how many he has banned from posting and chatting, which diminishes their ability to enjoy the Senda Video experience.  He forgets that it's HIS job, as the entertainment provider, to accommodate the wishes and needs of his suscribers,  NOT the other way around.
HEh heh :)

I recall Senda saying that they have a table at his “apartment” that people put things on they no longer want. One would assume someone put the knock off legos on the table thinking someone with a kid would claims it. I don’t they put them on the table so someone could sell them for $10 + $10 “shipping”