• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 11, 2019, 12:03:35 AM
"radio bursts" sure Dave. is that why we're calling your wife receiving black men's seed now?

You know Dave still kisses her

He likes the taste of Africa

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 11, 2019, 12:09:22 AM
You know Dave still kisses her

He likes the taste of Africa

he blesses the rains down in Africa? SICK!

Starr, what's the deal with you and MV? trouble in paradise?

okay i turned this shit off. so boring.

Corona Kitty

Dolphin people...

Ya this show sucks

Lilith

The Nazi search for stuff sounds pretty interesting so far.

Lilith

Ah yes, the search for the spear.

Lilith

When did Dave say he's going to broadcast from Karens station in Pahrump?

Lilith

Well, I don't understand what the first part of the show had to do with the second part of the show.  Honestly, while listening to the first part of the show, I would have turned it off had I not been working on a project.  As it turned out, the part about the spear was interesting, but far too short and rushed, especially, there was not much of a caller segment.

All in all, I would say, as a listener, that the show was poorly planned and executed, but had potential.  IMO.

I don't think Art would have stayed up to listen to this show, and I don't think he would feel proud of it as part of his legacy.

I think you can do much much better.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Fri Jan 11 â€" Mitchel Nicholas Gerber â€" Forced Organ Harvesting in China
JANUARY 11, 2019
Join Mitchel Gerber as he exposes the horrifying truth of the dark secret the Chinese regime is trying to hide. StopOrganHarvesting.org faluninfo.net/why-persecution/ TWITTER: @TruthSeeker077 References: Article: Organ Harvesting in China: Hard to Believe"

http://midnightinthedesert.com/

This really doesn't sound interesting to me AT ALL.  After last nights show, I'm not sure I'll listen to this, even if there is no Heather Wade.

scottydawg

Well a friend of mine who retired from LVMPD as a Det. Sgt. went on a journey to find Art's final resting place. With some of the special Hi-Fi listening equipment that the cops use. He let me know that Art's remains are spinning a little over 2000 RPM's when Heather is on the air!

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 10, 2019, 11:40:28 PM
lmao never! im have too much fun making fun of Dave. his wife getting pounded by black men while he listens is hilarious. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Smick-smack...smick-smack...smick-smack...etc...

:P

Metron2267

Quote from: scottydawg on January 11, 2019, 11:27:07 AM
Well a friend of mine who retired from LVMPD as a Det. Sgt. went on a journey to find Art's final resting place. With some of the special Hi-Fi listening equipment that the cops use. He let me know that Art's remains are spinning a little over 2000 RPM's when Heather is on the air!

Given that happens only sporadically at best...the HD is somnolescent.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2019, 12:07:54 AM
I believe she made it onto usernames Dead Pool for 2019.   I could be wrong.

RGB is not allowed to die. With advancements in technology, the future supreme court can work from home or Israel. OY VEY!

Lilith

"Fri Jan 11 â€" Peter Bebergal â€" Occult Imagination
JANUARY 11, 2019
Peter follows the path of famous inventors, engineers, seekers, and seers who attempted to answer life’s ultimate mysteries by using various technologies to communicate with the otherworldly and will discuss the influence of occult traditions"   

Lilith

TidePods Dave!

I guess I'll have your show streaming in the background, in case there are any good callers.

Could be some interesting stuff with this first guest.

chefist

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2019, 11:12:26 PM
TidePods Dave!

I guess I'll have your show streaming in the background, in case there are any good callers.

Could be some interesting stuff with this first guest.

Pretty sure DS doesn't visit BG, nor read this thread anymore, Brig...IMO...I could be wrong... ;D

albrecht

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2019, 06:16:36 AM

Fri Jan 11 â€" Mitchel Nicholas Gerber â€" Forced Organ Harvesting in China
JANUARY 11, 2019
Join Mitchel Gerber as he exposes the horrifying truth of the dark secret the Chinese regime is trying to hide. StopOrganHarvesting.org faluninfo.net/why-persecution/ TWITTER: @TruthSeeker077 References: Article: Organ Harvesting in China: Hard to Believe"

This really doesn't sound interesting to me AT ALL.  After last nights show, I'm not sure I'll listen to this, even if there is no Heather Wade.
Horrible stuff.
https://www.haaretz.com/israelis-exposed-in-organ-trafficking-1.5259773

Lilith

Sounds like bad shutter speed to me Dave.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Is there anything NEW to learn about EVP's Dave?

Lilith

Thank You for inviting some of us to turn the program off Dave,  but if you don't mind, I think I'd like to stay tuned to listen to callers.

Lilith

I think you might have spent more time talking about the listeners, and explaining why you are covering this topic, than you have about the topic so far. I could be wrong.

Lilith

I like Robert David Steele.

Lilith

Guest:  Share share share share share share, have me on, awareness is important, get educated, bla bla bla bla

Dave:  We have to get this education out there, maybe we have to start reaching out to colleges,  maybe they're still in that mindset, getting them re-engaged, so they know what's going on, these types of topics are not being presented.....

bla bla bla.

Lilith

LOTS of fill-in babble in this episode IMO.

Lilith

I'm looking forward to the After-Show already.   ;D

Corona Kitty

Dave still acting like a bitch I see.

Lilith

Hey Dave, maybe have a gathering like you're planning on having in Pahrump to do remote viewing, but maybe have one for organ harvesting awareness.  Maybe make "Dave vests and hats" available for purchase to help fund organ transplants, that your fans could wear to the gatherings.  I probably could come up with more ideas...