• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

WTF Excutive Punk

Started by Stellar, July 21, 2019, 02:57:26 PM

Will Trump be President after his first term is over?

Yes
No!
Maybe
The government is corrupt and now useless!
I'm an anarchist, and I don't give a shit!
Politics is for the slacker who is afraid of himself.

Voting closes: December 05, 2046, 05:24:17 PM

Stellar

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 12:03:40 AM
By use of those terms, I assume you are talking about a right triangle. I am not going to pull out my Pickett slide rule. Just change all your measurements to a common metric format and apply the Pythagorean Theorem.

You commie bastard.

In Spanish

El communisto bastardo

PS- Am I a racist for killing just the Japanese beetles on my rose plants in my garden?
NO SHIT ONLY A RIGHT TRIANGLE RETAINS A HYPOTENUSE SHIT, THIS WOMAN IS BATSHIT DUMB!

pyewacket

Quote from: Stellar on July 22, 2019, 12:12:15 AM
NO SHIT ONLY A RIGHT TRIANGLE RETAINS A HYPOTENUSE SHIT, THIS WOMAN IS BATSHIT DUMB!

Okay- do I win the prize?

pyewacket

Quote from: Stellar on July 22, 2019, 12:09:26 AM
Well pyehole I sense and smell fear in you.  You are a bit hesitant to answer the problem, that helped me understand and deduce your emotional state.  I don't believe you are a lady and so I bet you have killed a few spotted orange bugs two lol.

knuckle dragger

You should be happy that anyone is responding your nonsense at all. I am a true American and deny the metric system. Convert you question to Imperial units and ask it again. If I get bored later on, I'll provide you with the answer.

Does this disqualify me from your Mao's Mensa Membership? If so, I'm truly devastated.

Stellar

Remember this when we are all are in the future thinking back to this day of peace.  War is no picknic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw3pDKW74BE

Stellar

I wish I really could do something to those War Maniacs.  Trust me it would not be pretty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on July 22, 2019, 12:12:15 AM
THIS WOMAN IS BATSHIT DUMB!

You make an excellent point, my good man.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 10:27:14 AM
You make an excellent point, my good man.

Slow day, SV? Did they empty out your neighbors' trash bins before you got back from the soup kitchen?

Here's a little song that makes me smile and think of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7OsMkqqiM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 10:50:40 AM

Here's a little song that makes me smile.

I'm surprised you can still blink, let alone smile, after all those facelifts.

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 07:03:21 AM
You should be happy that anyone is responding your nonsense at all. I am a true American and deny the metric system. Convert you question to Imperial units and ask it again. If I get bored later on, I'll provide you with the answer.

Does this disqualify me from your Mao's Mensa Membership? If so, I'm truly devastated.

What makes a "true" American besides denying the metric system? 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 22, 2019, 10:54:27 AM

Obesity, stupidity, and a lack of basic hygiene.

pyewacket

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 22, 2019, 10:54:27 AM

It depends on who is asking. If you are not one of the subversive lefties among us, you will already know the answer.

As I have been told by the lefties here, time and time again-"If you don't know, then I can't help you." Or a favorite SJW response -"It's not my job to educate you- do your own research."

If you are serious, please start a new thread and I will be happy to participate.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 11:00:01 AM

Who do you think we learned it from? I can't quite place the accent. Maybe you can help me out with this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-oXtL2U62k

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 11:10:10 AM
Who do you think we learned it from? I can't quite place the accent. Maybe you can help me out with this. 

They are positively svelte by American standards. There's your logical reasoning at full force again, you produce a couple of slightly overweight women as a counterweight to the tsunami of porkers darkening the landscape  over there.

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 11:10:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-oXtL2U62k

Don't forget Fanny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kunuXThp51E

Thin, washed, but might be a guy...yeesh.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 22, 2019, 11:19:30 AM
Don't forget Fanny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kunuXThp51E

Thin, washed, but might be a guy...yeesh.

May your doughnuts turn out like fannies.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 11:17:54 AM
They are positively svelte by American standards. There's your logical reasoning at full force again, you produce a couple of slightly overweight women as a counterweight to the tsunami of porkers darkening the landscape  over there.

Oh, SV- you are so cute when you're deflecting, but you can never measure up to Pud's expertise in that regard. Stick to what you are best at. Try the dumpsters behind Arthur Treacher's- they may not lock them up until closing time.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 11:00:01 AM

Says the man whose highest flights of rhetoric are borne aloft on the stench rising from a squalid section-8 apartment in Martinez, when they are not otherwise devoted to fellating the Gatling guns of Amritsar.  I shudder to imagine the personal inadequacies for which this indefatigable penance never seems to atone.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 10:53:33 AM
I'm surprised you can still blink, let alone smile, after all those facelifts.

Save your breath- you'll need it to blow up your date for later tonight.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 22, 2019, 11:32:54 AM
Says the man whose highest flights of rhetoric are borne aloft on the stench rising from a squalid section-8 apartment in Martinez, when they are not otherwise devoted to fellating the Gatling guns of Amritsar.  I shudder to imagine the personal inadequacies for which this indefatigable penance never seems to atone.

At least you're not fat.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 11:40:58 AM

Oh, now we're down to generic insults. I know every post of yours blows but don't apply that to the rest of us.

Lilith

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 11:40:58 AM

Does he have one of those GeorgeSendaâ,,¢️  inflatable Mutant Kathy dolls?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2019, 12:24:51 PM
Does he have one of those GeorgeSendaâ,,¢️  inflatable Mutant Kathy dolls?

And you're not getting your grubby mitts on it, so back off! Unless you want to be belaboured by a turkey kielbasa.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 12:28:20 PM
And you're not getting your grubby mitts on it, so back off! Unless you want to be belaboured by a turkey kielbasa.

Come, come now Shredme.  You know my mitts aren't grubby.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 12:14:21 PM
Oh, now we're down to generic insults.

Take a minute and review your last few posts to me and see if they also qualify as "generic insults".

I guess it's so much better when you do it. Now scurry away- those dumpsters will be locked up shortly and you'll go to bed without dinner.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 12:40:45 PM
I guess it's so much better when you do it.

At least we agree on something.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 12:43:39 PM
At least we agree on something.

Yeah- it's a small thing like many other aspects of your personality. Tick Tock- those dumpsters are all you eat but they're not open all night.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 01:03:42 PM
... those dumpsters are all you eat but they're not open all night.

I think you're getting confused with the trough of mush, garnished with a few dog biscuits, in your old folks home. They have to put a cover on it at night in case one of you lot falls in and drowns again. The worse thing is they don't even have the decency to replace the mush, they just fish you out and let the oldsters gum away at it again like nothing happened.