• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Kathy is constantly moaning in the background.

George just said Kathy is 987 years old. LMFAO

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 03, 2019, 06:40:16 PM
Kathy is constantly moaning in the background.

George just said Kathy is 987 years old. LMFAO

Did he just say she was nekkid in the background?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 03, 2019, 06:59:11 PM
i believe he did.

I tuned in late for the 2nd stream and missed the nekkidness.   Thank you God!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 02, 2019, 08:19:41 PM
George has gotten boring.

He is boring now. I watched one of his live streams and all he did was beg for money. He's lost his mojo. It's probably under a pile of garbage in his house.

Roswells, Art

His handlers better convince him to start posting here otherwise these young upstart you-tubers like Erin will get all his money.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 03, 2019, 07:08:11 PM
His handlers better convince him to start posting here otherwise these young upstart you-tubers like Erin will get all his money.

Ha!  She is more fun than he already. Imagine where she will be in 3,000 more videos?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2019, 07:09:28 PM
Ha!  She is more fun than he already. Imagine where she will be in 3,000 more videos?

She really is. I feel like donating money so she can get a fresco done on the wall behind her...and maybe a live violinist to play softly in the background. I feel like it will be money well spent and...I thought about giving it to Falkie but I think this is more important.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2019, 07:09:28 PM

she won't survive her drug addiction long enough to make 3000 vids. sad.

I 'm really starting to wonder about this man's ability to bring us decent footage of the AlienCon venue floor coverings.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 03, 2019, 07:29:44 PM
I 'm really starting to wonder about this man's ability to bring us decent footage of the AlienCon venue floor coverings.

i find your lack of faith disturbing.

WOTR

How shall I interpret this? That you are starting to doubt that he can do it- or that you are starting to wonder if it just might be possible that he has a spark of genius previously undiscovered that will allow him to wow you?

Lilith

I thought the floor covering and pavement videos, were some of his finest works.

Roswells, Art

He should give us free footage (blech, feet) this year due to the lack of foot(blech)age last year. I mean, all we got was him eating in a hotel room, some people dancing and some people standing in line. I don't know about you all but I have seen all I need to see of people standing in line...also eating.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2019, 07:43:13 PM
I thought the floor covering and pavement videos, were some of his finest works.

That's true. We can't discount that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 03, 2019, 06:38:51 PM
https://youtu.be/s6Noe-Rb0rg

Kathy is giving Falkie a lot of affection. Does she think he's famous now or just hoping for some of that sweet welfare money? We need a female troll to make her jealous. Brig, you're not busy. How about taking one for the team?

whoozit

I think I heard George is flying to alien con.  I feel for the poor folks that have to be wedged in next to him.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on June 03, 2019, 08:05:59 PM
I think I heard George is flying to alien con.  I feel for the poor folks that have to be wedged in next to him.

What would you do if some fat fuck on a airplane stuck a camera in your face? Are we allowed to punch them out or just grab their camera and stomp on it?

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2019, 08:09:27 AM
George is going to AlienCon.

Stay Tuned!

George has made it known if he doesn’t get more donations, he is going to try to get a refund.

Even if George decides to go, he could over sleep, have tough Senda luck, forget an IPad case thus making him a day late, or be otherwise prevented from going through no fault of his own due to dumb-dumbs that lurk around every corner in Martinez.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 03, 2019, 08:08:01 PM
What would you do if some fat fuck on a airplane stuck a camera in your face? Are we allowed to punch them out or just grab their camera and stomp on it?

He’s mentioned it is easier for him to fly as he request a small pillow be placed behind his back. He said he also uses wheelchair service so he is pushed via wheelchair up/down losing ramps and also through the terminal.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 03, 2019, 08:57:44 PM
George has made it known if he doesn’t get more donations, he is going to try to get a refund.

Even if George decides to go, he could over sleep, have tough Senda luck, forget an IPad case thus making him a day late, or be otherwise prevented from going through no fault of his own due to dumb-dumbs that lurk around every corner in Martinez.

The suspense makes it all the more worth the wait. IMO.   

#ICouldBeWrong
#WhereIsCatsmile?

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 03, 2019, 08:59:40 PM
He’s mentioned it is easier for him to fly as he request a small pillow be placed behind his back. He said he also uses wheelchair service so he is pushed via wheelchair up/down losing ramps and also through the terminal.

I'm sure he will capture all of this on video.  He will have his IPad set up with it's own wifi.