• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

McPhallus

Bart Ell

Help! Someone hacked my bank account and put an extra hundred grand in! If they try that again I will have to close my account and change my password!

Didn't someone mention that they would explain the Youtube and Facebook views/likes/subscriptions/blowies too?

basswood

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2014, 03:42:29 PM
how does your account being "hacked" translate into a thousand fake twitter followers?  that makes no sense.  when your account starts sending out cock pics or something, THEN i'd agree it was hacked.  and by hacked, i'm assuming you mean someone got your password?  it all makes no sense.

Hard to decide which one of these makes more sense: That his account was "hacked" by someone that gave him an inconsequential Twitter boost or that the image (NOT a photo) of apparent Google "stitching" is obviously and upon first consideration, a massive undersea alien base.

RedMichael

Quote from: jimmy church on July 04, 2014, 04:05:48 PM
MV-  exactly.  what makes no sense is when you get 1000 followers in seconds for no reason...normally we get like 10 a day... passwords have been changed and if it happens again I'll close the account.  As you know I don't spend much time here but when I do stop by it's never boring!!!

You are so full of shit and the smartest thing you could have done was ignored this but you didn't. Every step after that, the smartest move being, "Quit commenting on it" but you keep doing that.

Do you understand how this just makes you look worse?

Edit: The only way hacking would have anything to do with this is if your paypal account that you use to hire people to "follow you" on twitter got hacked and paid the people more so they added more follows. IE: haha you're so full of shit.

popple

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 04, 2014, 06:49:07 PM
Help! Someone hacked my bank account and put an extra hundred grand in! If they try that again I will have to close my account and change my password!

Didn't someone mention that they would explain the Youtube and Facebook views/likes/subscriptions/blowies too?

If you don't start back at $0 I'll never look at you as a man of integrity again. You make me furious.

McPhallus

Quote from: popple on July 04, 2014, 08:54:07 PM
If you don't start back at $0 I'll never look at you as a man of integrity again. You make me furious.

Agreed.  He needs to shut that account down since it's infested with 1000 fake followers.  Keeping it around while knowing that is just bad form.

Bart Ell

Quote from: popple on July 04, 2014, 08:54:07 PM

Don't you worry your pretty little Popple head! I am working closely with the bank to get to get this resolved! More money has been coming in but I have people here working on the issue instead of preparing my bath. My integrity is on the line here and I don't like this one bit! We can't let the underwater alien terrorists win!

WildCard

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 04, 2014, 10:17:52 PM
We can't let the underwater alien terrorists win!
Finally! Someone who knows the REAL enemy!

popple

Bart Ell! Bart Ell! Tell us more Jimmy Church stories! We don't wanna go to bed yet. It's too early and we're wide awake!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

...But seriously now

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 04, 2014, 06:49:07 PM

Someone hacked my wife's walmart account. Ordered 3 large TVA and a laptop. Used 3 different credit cards none of them ours. When my wife got the email confirmation obviously she canceled in store pick up across the country. They sent her an email
Pleading for that for all that is good tell them when the merchandise was ready for pickup.

That's the closest I have ever heard of someone hacking an account and leaving money.

It's absurd to believe Jimmy he was making decent progress with his show. He didn't need to derail it by telling lies.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jimmy church on July 04, 2014, 02:47:05 PM
Our first Twitter account was hacked...

I knew something was up when interesting and intelligent material was there.

RedMichael

The only damaging thing of a hacked twitter account is saying stupid shit on twitter. 99% of the time it is just a lie to cover your ass.

If you are an inept person, you would try to use the twitter account hacked excuse in such a wrong way that it would just make you look worse. Then to double down? hahahaha

I hope his time on the airwaves fades to black.

Stranger929

A better question. Where's the fucking part 2 of the Dolan interview???????   Four months ago it was said it would be "tomorrow". Fucking lies.

So four months later I come back to look in on the show, which has guests I'd love to listen to if I could stand to listen to the show, and now it's got a twitter follower problem? Let me see if I've got this right, the twitter account was 'hacked' and 1000 new bogus followers appeared? It's a public account correct? Meaning the tweets aren't protected. So how does hacking cause such an unfortunate problem? Anyone can follow the twitter account without permission from the owner so what's the point in hacking it? Shit, I followed the show on twitter for a while, then I unfollowed it. No need to talk to a hacker or get permission from anyone. That's the kind of lie you tell your grandparents who've never used a computer not people on the fucking internet. That's just sad. Maybe I'll check back again in four months and see if this dog show is still on the road.

Stranger929

Dream team? That's a fucking joke. Get a better PR team, they aren't worth the money you paid for them.

I broke down and signed up for satellite radio again (which I swore I'd never do again because satellite radio is total crap) to listen to Art. I wouldn't leave a browser tab open to Youtube for an episode of Fade to Black.

McPhallus

Notice how he also failed to acknowledge that two people associated with the show were shilling for him.

wr250

Quote from: Stranger929 on July 05, 2014, 01:52:26 AM
A better question. Where's the fucking part 2 of the Dolan interview???????   Four months ago it was said it would be "tomorrow". Fucking lies.

So four months later I come back to look in on the show, which has guests I'd love to listen to if I could stand to listen to the show, and now it's got a twitter follower problem? Let me see if I've got this right, the twitter account was 'hacked' and 1000 new bogus followers appeared? It's a public account correct? Meaning the tweets aren't protected. So how does hacking cause such an unfortunate problem? Anyone can follow the twitter account without permission from the owner so what's the point in hacking it? Shit, I followed the show on twitter for a while, then I unfollowed it. No need to talk to a hacker or get permission from anyone. That's the kind of lie you tell your grandparents who've never used a computer not people on the fucking internet. That's just sad. Maybe I'll check back again in four months and see if this dog show is still on the road.

heres an idea: dont listen.
as far as lies, like no other show host has ever lied. noory does it nightly, it seems.
oh and there is this: "george gets it"
and this "ed dames has an unimpeachable record"
and i probably could come up with a dozen others if i think about it a bit.

Bart Ell

HEY KIDS! Since we had so much fun with the FRF (fake Russian followers) I think it is time we all play the OVER / UNDER game!

The rules are so simple that even your grandparents could follow along! Ready? Here. we. go.!!!!

How many of the 3,824 KJCRFadeToBlack YouTube Subscribers were bought and paid for?

The OVER / UNDER IS 3,112.

jazmunda

Why would someone buy followers to a podcast who have no interest in said podcast and are not likely to buy any products you sell or advertise?

Is there some popularity contest amongst the DMRN folks and the winner gets to pretend he's taking over Art's job?

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on July 05, 2014, 07:06:19 AM
Why would someone buy followers to a podcast who have no interest in said podcast and are not likely to buy any products you sell or advertise?

Is there some popularity contest amongst the DMRN folks and the winner gets to pretend he's taking over Art's job?

because they are trolls, doing the things trolls do.

Some fuckhead hacked into my bellgab account and has been writing halfway decent witty shit using my name. I don't know wtf is going on. I haven't been on bellgab for a couple of years until just now, today.

I notice my personal message outbox is full of sexually explicit emails to Unscreened Caller.

I didn't do that crap.

I hate computers. Can't trust 'em. Garbage in, garbage out.

Someone is out to get me.

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

If I have to, I'll just make a new account, then leave for two years again.

This place is always bringing me down, man! Goddamn it!!!!!!

(Changing password to my birth date + one day.)

p.s. This son of bitch even started a topic about the weather. And what in God's green hell is my avatar about? It looks like an emergency stop button found in an elevator used in a two story SEARS store in Dallas, circa 1982. Fuck me!

Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down

Bart Ell

HOLY POOPSTICKS! A shocking roller coaster highway has been found crossing the Niagara River!!!! I will be accepting donations so I can go down there with a GoPro strapped to my head and bring back the footage. The SRCIH (Suspended Roller Coaster International Highway) was discovered hiding in plain sight on Google Earth!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 05, 2014, 06:57:02 AM

How many of the 3,824 KJCRFadeToBlack YouTube Subscribers were bought and paid for?

The OVER / UNDER IS 3,112.

WildCard

Jimmy,

I would of done this. Own it.  I won't throw the first stone.

You are going to get stoned. But, we'd use another reason.

These people are savages! I'm not. I'm a nice guy. But everybody else here - 100% assholes.

Quote from: MV on July 05, 2014, 09:26:50 AM

Yeah! The oriental fairy is right.

Oh my, indeed!

Quote from: McPhallus on July 03, 2014, 05:54:18 PM
Dannheiser posting as a fan under a fake name.  If you're affiliated with something and want to promote it, you should disclose that relationship.  Conflict of interest and all that.
He did?  Do you remember the user name?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 03, 2014, 06:09:14 PM

Quote from: jimmy church on July 04, 2014, 02:47:05 PM
Our first Twitter account was hacked...we started over at 0...now this account has been hacked...I will start over again at 0...I don't care. Integrity is everything and right now I'm furious...we saw this last night before the show and we have changed passwords and are working with Twitter to get this resolved.  Right now I have people here blocking all 'strange' accounts one by one...wasting valuable time when we have a show to do tonight.

bateman

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 05, 2014, 08:32:59 AM
HOLY POOPSTICKS! A shocking roller coaster highway has been found crossing the Niagara River!!!! I will be accepting donations so I can go down there with a GoPro strapped to my head and bring back the footage. The SRCIH (Suspended Roller Coaster International Highway) was discovered hiding in plain sight on Google Earth!

That's an incredible find, Bart. We have to get surveyors out there immediately.

McPhallus

Eugene was hot on the case, deleting those Russian eggs one at a time.  But he's a little slow.  Then Jimmy done went and bought another 1,000 followers!  Stop that, Jimmy!

popple

Good thing they got to those eggs before they hatched because he would have a real mess on his hands!