• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 11, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

serenity

Quote from: jazmunda on August 16, 2015, 03:15:19 PM
Why you got to steal Art's invention?  ;D

JAZZ! Welcome back buddy. Did you get that picture of Bindi Irwin for me?  :)

jazmunda

Quote from: serenity on August 16, 2015, 03:18:38 PM
JAZZ! Welcome back buddy. Did you get that picture of Bindi Irwin for me?  :)

You do realize she is a minor?  ???

serenity

Quote from: jazmunda on August 16, 2015, 03:20:06 PM
You do realize she is a minor?  ???

..........uh yeah..........

Not in Tennessee  ::) and only for another year...Oh well, I tried

serenity

Quote from: jazmunda on August 16, 2015, 03:23:01 PM
He he. Still  ???

You gonna be in chat tomorrow or at work?...or maybe de-compressing?

onan

Quote from: serenity on August 16, 2015, 03:24:38 PM
You gonna be in chat tomorrow or at work?...or maybe de-compressing?

Trust me, work and decompressing are the same thing for Jaz.

serenity

Quote from: onan on August 16, 2015, 04:08:02 PM
Trust me, work and decompressing are the same thing for Jaz.

You have a point.

Faustina

Quote from: MV on August 16, 2015, 03:04:07 PM
The next episode of Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck will be tomorrow (Monday) at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.  Visit UFOShip.com/chat to listen live.  Call the show at 573-837-4948.  Our show's RSS feed is here.

Yay!  Great preamble to MITD.  Make sure you don't go over four hours though:  MITD starts at 9pm sharp out here.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faustina on August 16, 2015, 06:27:02 PM
Yay!  Great preamble to MITD.  Make sure you don't go over four hours though:  MITD starts at 9pm sharp out here.

We'll be lucky to fill 30 minutes.

Faustina

Quote from: MV on August 16, 2015, 07:46:17 PM
We'll be lucky to fill 30 minutes.

I have a hard time believing that.  You two are good for at least an hour, I'll bet.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2015, 08:28:56 PM
Will you take my call?

Only if you're an MCI customer on a rotary phone. You must also be Candice Bergen.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MV on August 16, 2015, 11:48:46 PM
Only if you're an MCI customer on a rotary phone. You must also be Candice Bergen.

Covered on both counts. Trouble is, I drink a lot and often make threats to the UN.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 16, 2015, 11:57:18 PM
Trouble is, I drink a lot and often make threats to the UN.

You really ARE Candice!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MV on August 16, 2015, 03:04:07 PM
The next episode of Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck will be tomorrow (Monday) at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.  Visit UFOShip.com/chat to listen live.  Call the show at 573-837-4948.  Our show's RSS feed is here.
Hell yes! I am so excited for this!

Lilith

Looking forward to hearing MV call out "ALL ABOARD"!  Wait, He doesn't say that does he?  Anyway, Praise MV!

Faustina

I'll be listening in the car at 5pm, using my Samsung Galaxy S4 (do I really need an S6?) smart phone and my huge Jensen Bluetooth speaker that's the size of a small boombox (it fills the car with sound and has enabled me to avoid getting Bluetooth speakers installed in the car, which would be more expensive by far).

Would be interested from hearing from MV what he thinks is the best smart phone out there, for the money.  I'm currently with Verizon, which I believe he hates.  I should probably change providers.  AT&T or Sprint, maybe.

Faustina

A picture of my Jensen boombox Bluetooth.  Even has a little flip out shelf to hold your smart phone.  :)

DAMMIT! I lost the connection. Great show though.

Lilith

GREAT show!  Thank You!  Once a week?  GREAT news!  ;D
more more more!!

MV/Liberace!

Hey guys.  Latest episode of MV's Radio Train Wreck is posted here.  Thanks a lot.  Hope you enjoy.  See you next week.

Ms. C

Thanks MV and Evelyn, loads of fun and honest talk.  Looking forward to next week!  Nice to have finally met you Evelyn.   😊

chefist

Quote from: MV on August 17, 2015, 08:11:55 PM
Hey guys.  Latest episode of MV's Radio Train Wreck is posted here.  Thanks a lot.  Hope you enjoy.  See you next week.

MV you have a gift! Evelyn is the best!  Love this stuff!

gabrielle

MV....I hold you responsible for my having to put a second coat on the ceiling!  From the bottom of my heart, thank you and Evelyn so much for the laughs....good for the soul.

daBlues

Quote from: MV on August 17, 2015, 08:11:55 PM

I'm so glad the Train Wreck is back Michael! Great stuff, I am looking forward to future episodes.  8) :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: daBlues on August 18, 2015, 06:56:21 AM
I'm so glad the Train Wreck is back Michael! Great stuff, I am looking forward to future episodes.  8) :)

Thanks buuuddy.