• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MAX

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 30, 2016, 02:09:38 PM
I have faith I the Falkster,  Don't let us down George... Argh
I am going out an a limb.
:oDon't make me tell a liar.

Too bad the fortress is shutdown no place for all his ex-disciples  to lament his passing. I for one am quite happy he is gone. MV time to shutdown this bad boy? Before you do please list once more all the fortress members especially those that begged to get in so we can laugh at them. Yes we do remember although I think  most are hiding from that disgraceful action at this point or pretending that they where not there.  Praise MV ... Senda  send back the laptop and $16 bucks to MV you fuckin scamming fuck. Thank you

Quote from: MAX on June 30, 2016, 05:36:54 PM
Too bad the fortress is shutdown no place for all his ex-disciples  to lament his passing. I for one am quite happy he is gone. MV time to shutdown this bad boy? Before you do please list once more all the fortress members especially those that begged to get in so we can laugh at them. Yes we do remember although I think  most are hiding from that disgraceful action at this point or pretending that they where not there.

I believe that this is the complete list of members:

area51drone
Art Bell   
Azzerae   
bateman   
Billy Joe Mulgreavey   
brig   
chefist
cosmic hobo
Falkie2013
Gnoory
jaz
just69_98
littlechris
malliard
Meatie Pie
Meowzmeow
Military Justice
Military Justice2
MR. Spock   
Ms. C
nbirnes   
Open Lines Gerry   
Paul
ponyboysunset
rekcuf
SixWeekTenure(tm)
SnapT   
starrmtn001
username
VENUS FIREBALL XL5
VoteQuimby
WhiteCrow
whoozit

Falkenberg's Fortress crest, made by one of the more dedicated Friends of Falkie, rekcuf:

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 30, 2016, 06:28:04 PM

area51drone
Art Bell   
Azzerae   
bateman   
Billy Joe Mulgreavey   
brig   
cosmic hobo
Falkie2013
Gnoory
jaz
just69_98
littlechris
malliard
Meatie Pie
Meowzmeow
Military Justice
Military Justice2
MR. Spock   
Ms. C
nbirnes   
Open Lines Gerry   
Paul
ponyboysunset
rekcuf
SixWeekTenure(tm)
SnapT   
username
VENUS FIREBALL XL5
VoteQuimby
WhiteCrow
whoozit

Falkenberg's Fortress crest, made by one of the more dedicated Friends of Falkie, rekcuf:

*sniff* Hail Falkie!

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on June 30, 2016, 06:31:02 PM
*sniff* Hail Falkie!
You forgot me. 

But I was only there for a very short time.  I was recommend for membership, then banned all within one week.  Yeah, come to think of it, I wasn't there long enough for my membership to even take. ;D

whoozit

Too bad the fortress is shutdown no place for all his ex-disciples  to lament his passing. I for one am quite happy he is gone. MV time to shutdown this bad boy? Before you do please list once more all the fortress members especially those that begged to get in so we can laugh at them. Yes we do remember although I think  most are hiding from that disgraceful action at this point or pretending that they where not there.  Praise MV ... Senda  send back the laptop and $16 bucks to MV you fuckin scamming fuck. Thank you
I'm not lamenting.  I was pretty hard on him and was surprised he admitted me to the fortress.  The actual Fortress was pretty squalid and boring.  If you asked him a question about something he would give a half sentence reply and then expound upon whatever he felt like.  It was no different than his original thread when he haunted it.

MAX

area51drone
Art Bell   
Azzerae   
bateman   
Billy Joe Mulgreavey   
brig   
cosmic hobo
Falkie2013
Gnoory
jaz
just69_98
littlechris
malliard
Meatie Pie
Meowzmeow
Military Justice
Military Justice2
MR. Spock   
Ms. C
nbirnes   
Open Lines Gerry   
Paul
ponyboysunset
rekcuf
SixWeekTenure(tm)
SnapT   
starrmtn001
username
VENUS FIREBALL XL5
VoteQuimby
WhiteCrow
whoozit

Quote from: JENX on June 30, 2016, 01:45:33 AM
Agreed!

By the way...
#1.I wonder if Senda figured out how to grab a second handle
#2 and has posted a sentence somewhere trying to take on a different persona..
There's no way that man posted here almost every day for two years, and then suddenly quits forever. His simple mind doesn't over come a conditioned way of life.
he's had no luck doing so  in any other aspect

No one would be able to tell it was him

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 30, 2016, 04:02:06 PM
Craaaack!   :D
Boing Boing Boing, whow what a fall....hopefully this will knock some sense into my head 🤕😭🤒😷

area51drone
Art Bell   
Azzerae   
bateman   
Billy Joe Mulgreavey   
brig   
chefist
cosmic hobo
Falkie2013
Gnoory
jaz
just69_98
littlechris
malliard
Meatie Pie
Meowzmeow
Military Justice
Military Justice2
MR. Spock   
Ms. C
nbirnes   
Open Lines Gerry   
Paul
ponyboysunset
rekcuf
SixWeekTenure(tm)
SnapT   
starrmtn001
username
VENUS FIREBALL XL5
VoteQuimby
WhiteCrow
whoozit

Falkenberg's Fortress crest, made by one of the more dedicated Frids of Falkie, rekcuf:

I am sorry, but am I the only one that thinks this looks like a swastika?
I always thought that, but kept my mouth shut. Well moma had a couple drinks, And now I'm shootin my mouth off

Max you are right.  Falkie should send this back...I do think this was dirty pool...

Quote from: bateman on June 29, 2016, 08:34:54 PM
Sometimes I order samples to give to my neighbors like dog food or feminine hygiene products.

Hay Senda, why don't you give that pizza chick some "feminine hygiene products" as a tip, instead of money?  Kill two birds, amirite?  Don't worry if she looks a little apprehensive.  Chix get kinda shy when a strange man gives them personal hygiene products.  Just be loud and zany in the best Senda tradition.  Tell you what, talk to her in your baby Senda voice throughout the transaction.  Why, I'll bet she nearly collapses with giggling.  She might even comp you a pizza sometime.  You know, someone else in the building orders one and then wanders off before it is delivered.  It happens.

Make sure that she still has your address so that she can use it for, oh I don't know, to send you a thank you note or something.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 30, 2016, 10:19:59 PM
I always thought that, but kept my mouth shut. Well moma had a couple drinks, And now I'm shootin my mouth off

You're seeing things.

Heil Falkie!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 30, 2016, 01:04:15 PM
Falkie has reported that the June appearance on Noory will happen in July.

Big day tomorrow. A Noory appearance and the pizza girl gets her $16 tip.

Goshwow, 1 minute of air time every two months?  Dare we use "Senda" and "superstar" in the same sentence?

Too bad the fortress is shutdown no place for all his ex-disciples  to lament his passing. I for one am quite happy he is gone. MV time to shutdown this bad boy? Before you do please list once more all the fortress members especially those that begged to get in so we can laugh at them. Yes we do remember although I think  most are hiding from that disgraceful action at this point or pretending that they where not there.  Praise MV ... Senda  send back the laptop and $16 bucks to MV you fuckin scamming fuck. Thank you

Ol' Gerry stands up proudly as one of the Master's chief acolytes.  I do wish that the Fortress was still around, as well as the now defunct Noorygab.com forum.  It's a DAMN SHAME that we now no longer have a place where the respectable among us can go to hang out, and as Mr. Noory would say, "have some fun."  Until a new location is found, I guess this sewer of a thread will have to suffice.

MV is the second biggest troll behind Mr. Spock.  Right on page 1 of Senda's Fortress, MV says something like, this forum is hidden now but will be visible someday, so watch what you say. 

But he knows that Senda is a congenital retard and will forget this within 24 hours, which he does.  And he posts like no one except for his "supporters" will ever see it.

So MV follows through, does exactly what he said he was going to do, and Senda has a conniption about the "betrayal." 

Had not MrSplack set the bar so high, this would have been the greatest Senda troll evah.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 30, 2016, 11:08:03 PM
Ol' Gerry stands up proudly as one of the Master's chief acolytes.

As either a titanic self-serving troll, or as someone who is evidently psychotic.   The beauty of it is there has been no conclusion on this point.

WOTR

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 30, 2016, 10:19:59 PM
I'm quite sure that somebody so upstanding as to use the handle "Rekcuf" would not just modify a swastika for use as the Crest of the house of Falkenburg...  It would not have been any kind of a commentary on how the fortress was run. 8)

area51drone

We can't post George's videos nor links to them, in order to keep "the man" down, but MV, can we post from LC's DailyMotion channel if it includes oldie but goodie Falkie content?

Did Falkie ever send MV the $12 or so he said he was going to send him? Something to do with a paypal dispute over a virus ridden laptop? Did falkie ever have the tech guy come out and say if there was "spying" software.

what about the tip to the Pizza Delivery girl? Senda said he was going to record it.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 01, 2016, 04:23:10 AM
Did Falkie ever send MV the $12 or so he said he was going to send him? Something to do with a paypal dispute over a virus ridden laptop? Did falkie ever have the tech guy come out and say if there was "spying" software.

what about the tip to the Pizza Delivery girl? Senda said he was going to record it.

1) Unfortunately the computer tech has been delayed until August so the full extent of MV's treachery has yet to be revealed.
2) The Master still plans to give $16 to the delivery girl but it won't be today, as he has too much running around to do. He will record both encounters if he is able, STFU!

whoozit

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 01, 2016, 04:40:17 AM
The Master still plans to give $16 to the delivery girl but it won't be today, as he has too much running around to do. He will record both encounters if he is able, STFU!
And I always thought sloths were lethargic.  Color me corrected!

ONeill

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 01, 2016, 04:40:17 AM
1) Unfortunately the computer tech has been delayed until August...

Of which year?

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 01, 2016, 04:23:10 AM
Did Falkie ever send MV the $12 or so he said he was going to send him? Something to do with a paypal dispute over a virus ridden laptop?...

It's a shame MV's plan to secretly record Falkie from his own computer, and broadcast it 24 hours a day on the secret hidden thread failed.  I was really looking forward to that.

Falkie's to-do list
1. Open Jack LaLane juicer purchased in 2015
2. Get gubmint subsidised maid
3. Get Nerdsonsite guy to de-pervware MV laptop
4. Organize tripod and microphone collection
5. Climb Everest
6. Tip pizza delivery girl

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 01, 2016, 10:51:30 AM
Falkie's to-do list
1. Open Jack LaLane juicer purchased in 2015
2. Get gubmint subsidised maid
3. Get Nerdsonsite guy to de-pervware MV laptop