• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 04, 2016, 01:43:38 AM
Well, rather than produce proof of the theft or answer any questions, Falkie has pulled the video.

Just like it never happened at all.

I wonder if anyone made a copy?

MR. Spock

Falkie knows that he is a con artist and a black belt in lying and trying to rip off people of their hard earned money. He is ripping off the tax payers of the State of California. Falkie, I know that you are a lurker here at bellgab so please go away from Earth and go to Mars or other solar system.

area51drone

FYI, I called Wally World as well and the three people I spoke with never heard of the Snatchy Kathy incident either.   Another lie, just like Ratty Patty raping Kathy, George being raped in jail, and George coming up with the script for his coast to coast segment all by himself.    Not to mention stealing a laptop from MV, grifting funds from multiple members on the site (myself included), stealing from the mouths of hungry children by visiting multiple churches and food banks, etc.  The list could go on and on.  The reality is that half of what comes out of George's mouth is a bald faced lie.  He lies so much that he truly believes it - spending a day with a drunk John Wayne, an hour with Leonard Nimoy discussing being Jewish and being close friend with Richard Simmons just to name a few more instances.    Anyone who watches his youtube videos should take his words with a grain of salt the size of a sugar cube.   

MR. Spock

Quote from: area51drone on July 04, 2016, 04:08:39 AM
FYI, I called Wally World as well and the three people I spoke with never heard of the Snatchy Kathy incident either.   Another lie, just like Ratty Patty raping Kathy, George being raped in jail, and George coming up with the script for his coast to coast segment all by himself.    Not to mention stealing a laptop from MV, grifting funds from multiple members on the site (myself included), stealing from the mouths of hungry children by visiting multiple churches and food banks, etc.  The list could go on and on.  The reality is that half of what comes out of George's mouth is a bald faced lie.  He lies so much that he truly believes it - spending a day with a drunk John Wayne, an hour with Leonard Nimoy discussing being Jewish and being close friend with Richard Simmons just to name a few more instances.    Anyone who watches his youtube videos should take his words with a grain of salt the size of a sugar cube.
I reported gofundme about falkie's lies. I hoped that everyone does the same.

Lilith

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 04, 2016, 04:18:41 AM

Ur a good man MR. Spock.

akwilly

mr. Spock you are a bastard. Also happy 4th of July. Spock the guy code is simple, don't mess with a guys girl and don't mess with his money. You sir are breaking that code

MR. Spock

Quote from: akwilly on July 04, 2016, 04:32:19 AM
mr. Spock you are a bastard. Also happy 4th of July. Spock the guy code is simple, don't mess with a guys girl and don't mess with his money. You sir are breaking that code
First of all, Im not messing with Kathy, Im saving Kathy from The Senda Monster because he is using her to rip people off. 2nd of all, I hope that everyone has an awesome 4th of july too.

Who

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 04, 2016, 01:43:38 AM
Well, rather than produce proof of the theft or answer any questions, Falkie has pulled the video.

Just like it never happened at all.

The GoFundMe page is still online at https://www.gofundme.com/q2t9ss

dipp

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2016, 03:56:42 AM
I wonder if anyone made a copy?

Of coarse. It's already up on youtube. go look under "onecoolkitty"
or type in "G Senda scam".

even if for some reason he gets it deleted? it's on my hard drive ready to be chucked back up at any given momment under  another channel.

I'm sure we all made Falkie sweat today lmao. He probably had that snapple out goin all day! LOL
but yah... Careful where u tread falkie  taking money from innocent ppl having an actual heart, isn't ever and never has been cool

MAX

Quote from: LadyFish on July 03, 2016, 08:07:15 PM
Falkie said that Kathy's 60th birthday was last Sunday. What did he give her for her birthday, other than the revamped go fund me page?

Birthday sex

Spock the guy code is simple, don't mess with a guys girl and don't mess with his money.

Because he'll get mad if you mess with his girl and she'll get mad if you mess with his money.

But Spock is cool with the guy code because the money is ill-gotten gains which are exempt from the code.

Senda's email address is falkie2013@gmail.com.  Don't forget to drop him a line and remind him of what a crooked POS he is.

3OctaveFart

I wouldn't fuck Kathy with Bea Arthur's dick.

JENX

Thelma- Kathy
Louise- Patty
Thelma's husband- George. (Kind of reminiscent of how we all saw how George treated Kathy in the car in his tour video).

I hope the first 40 seconds of this,
is how  it REALLY went down.

https://youtu.be/2iBFmKlO4BY

RUN Kathy Run!!!

area51drone

Are you saying the best part of the Snatchy Kathy incident just might be that George was being scammed himself?  I don't think so. I think George is in on this.

JENX

Quote from: area51drone on July 04, 2016, 09:10:16 AM
Are you saying the best part of the Snatchy Kathy incident just might be that George was being scammed himself?  I don't think so. I think George is in on this.

I wouldn't put it passed her at all. I think you forget the big story she told George about how Patty held her hostage for days and wouldn't drive her back home.
  #1.  But she left enough food and water for Boop to last a few days?
  #2.  If Kathy was so pissed off at Patty,  why would she go back and hang with her asap? 
She knew she was going for a few days and told George a bunch of bullshit. You know that!

George didn't even know she left! he got the cops to do weness check because he was worried she might have had a hear attack, or been raped! lol go watch 966.

And when she finally phoned dear George, she said Patty wouldn't let Kathy use her phone to call him at all??? Yah right.
Shit dude, come on.
I've been there done that in my younger years to a bf.

I never would have taken you, to be that blind too.  lol
  So you tell me this was all George?  Nope.  It could be either one.

And I think George would be too embarassed to admit he got played.
  EVER.

Thats poor taste for Senda to try to scam C2C listners after Noorie gave him a gig. Not very thankful for it obviously.

area51drone

Quote from: JENX on July 04, 2016, 10:14:27 AM
  I wouldn't put it passed her at all. I think you forget the big story she told George about how Patty held her hostage for days and wouldn't drive her back home.
  #1.  But she left enough food and water for Boop to last a few days?
  #2.  If Kathy was so pissed off at Patty,  why would she go back and hang with her asap? 
She knew she was going for a few days and told George a bunch of bullshit. You know that!

George didn't even know she left! he got the cops to do weness check because he was worried she might have had a hear attack, or been raped! lol go watch 966.

And when she finally phoned dear George, she said Patty wouldn't let Kathy use her phone to call him at all??? Yah right.
Shit dude, come on.
I've been there done that in my younger years to a bf.

I never would have taken you, to be that blind too.  lol
  So you tell me this was all George?  Nope.  It could be either one.

And I think George would be too embarassed to admit he got played.
  EVER.

You make some good points.   I wish George would address this situation in a new video. 

George Senda quote for the day:
"I don't put up well with betrayal...(long pause)...treachery...(long pause)...tactlessness."

I came across this one while reviewing one of the TGFP classics.  You might think that the Master was talking about BellGab's area51drone, especially in light of the recent trip to the woodshed that George gave him in Episode 1050 the other day, but you'd be wrong.  He was talking about ART BELL!

There may yet be hope for you to come back, Drone!

Happy 4th of July, George!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 04, 2016, 01:05:55 PM
"I don't put up well with betrayal...(long pause)...treachery...(long pause)...tactlessness."

How deliciously ironic considering the way that Senda lives his life. He is the first to come to mind when I think of someone who betrays others (think what he did to MV), who is treacherous ( think of his constant lying and grifting), and his tactlessness, (think of the way he has always spoken about Patty and also when he told anyone who would listen about Sour Kathy's gynecological problems).

3OctaveFart

Maybe there is some injunction against referring to a bogus police report, in public.

Your entire life is a fib, George.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 04, 2016, 01:05:55 PM
"I don't put up well with betrayal...(long pause)...treachery...(long pause)...tactlessness."...

It's true, he does it so poorly, so transparently

akwilly

Surely some small town in America is making plans have Falkie as their grand marshal in next year's 4th of July parade

starrmtn001

Quote from: area51drone on July 04, 2016, 04:08:39 AM

In spite of text spewed forth from your keyboard, A51D, I love your avi. :-*  The rest of it?  Meh. I can take it or leave it.

paladin1991

So I go check an email account that I no longer really use.  An email (or is it an inbox?) is waiting for me.  FM senda.  It refers me to the Gofundme account for Our Sweet Kathy.  I go to the site and check it out.  It still lists the 5 bux I donated 15 months ago.  A very lonely donation of 5 bux.  The same 5 bux that senda crowed about using for cinnabon and coffee........ and talked shit to me about not being able to afford to buy my daughter a cinnabon. 
I know I have moved past that small event, but for a moment, I was pissed off at senda again. The old feelings rose up again.  I know that it was a small donation, but I was between paychecks and wanted to send something to start the ball rolling.  When I let senda know about it he belittled me for my 'paltry' and 'insulting' donation.  He anonymized my donation and, IIRC, wiped my hopeful comments for OSK's  situation.  Yeah, I was pissed again. But as I said, I moved past that.  I just have to work at staying past it.

WOTR

Quote from: akwilly on July 04, 2016, 01:44:00 PM
Surely some small town in America is missing their town idiot and making plans have Falkie as their grand marshal in next year's 4th of July parade
FIFY

Quote from: akwilly on July 04, 2016, 01:44:00 PM
Surely some small town in America is making plans have Falkie as their grand marshal in next year's 4th of July parade

Pittsburgh, PA

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on July 04, 2016, 02:24:15 PM
Pittsburgh, PA
No.  Redondo Beach, Ca. (It's a waste refinery town. Ssshhh).

akwilly

Quote from: rekcuf on July 04, 2016, 02:24:15 PM
Pittsburgh, PA
Centralia, PA would be a nice town. Literally hell on earth

JENX

Quote from: area51drone on July 04, 2016, 12:32:12 PM
You make some good points.   I wish George would address this situation in a new video.

George would do well to address his recent antics considering the chaos.