• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

ZaZa

# Heater Is Rolling On dirty cats litter and Art's ashes. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 08, 2018, 01:01:08 AM
After all this time wasted, it would be sad if I missed it, indeed.

I sure hope you get to witness it, many truly want that. I hope that didn't sound too abrasive.

ZaZa

Heather-Hyena Wade will burn herself in her house.
Alcohol and drugs, lot's of various drugs that she consumes..
She will roast like a pig...

ZaZa

Her cats will burn with her too...

Ghost Nutter

I fell asleep last night..yes I Iam bothering to ask if I missed anything good.

Ghost Nutter

The most famous person heather manages to get on her show..is whiltley strieber...but we all know he's batshit crazy..what's worse..nobody knows what to do with him in an interview any more...he'd be much more interesting if someone would ask him for example...what it was like in the early days of being a horror fiction writer? Instead of the same old questions over and over again.

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on December 08, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
The most famous person heather manages to get on her show..is whiltley strieber...but we all know he's batshit crazy..what's worse..nobody knows what to do with him in an interview any more...he'd be much more interesting if someone would ask him for example...what it was like in the early days of being a horror fiction writer? Instead of the same old questions over and over again.

C2C, Heather, MITD, etc all have the same re-tread guest and cycle them through. It is tired, not defending Heather but the other shows are just as guilty.

Ghost Nutter

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 08, 2018, 09:20:51 PM
C2C, Heather, MITD, etc all have the same re-tread guest and cycle them through. It is tired, not defending Heather but the other shows are just as guilty.
I can't say that I am missing your point

Metron2267

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 08, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

If anything Heather has sourced guests not normally on Coast.

That said, do you equally decry any other radio or TV subject sort?

There are, after all, a finite number of people doing the paranormal and it's likely at some point that'll cycle through any or all of the programs, Decon's included.

No harm, no foul.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on December 08, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Is he really that famous? I consider him irrelevant.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 09, 2018, 02:20:07 PM
Is he really that famous? I consider him irrelevant.

Fame is his, as an author anyway. Suffice to say he's not just prolific he's a master of both fiction and non fiction. I highly commend "Majestic" to you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 03:26:24 PM
Fame is his, as an author anyway. Suffice to say he's not just prolific he's a master of both fiction and non fiction. I highly commend "Majestic" to you.

I've actually read one of his books, many moons ago. I just didn't think people considered him "famous".

Metron2267

I guess it depends on when one first encountered Whitley and his craft.

I recall being surprised that the author of "Wolfen" and "The Hunger" was less of a Stephen King type and had a far broader range than I imagined.

That said he's had books adapted into screenplays across multiple decades:

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

I recall being surprised that the author of "Wolfen" and "The Hunger" was less of a Stephen King type and had a far broader range than I imagined.

That said he's had books adapted into screenplays across multiple decades:

C LEVEL celebrity I get it.

ZaZa

Heather Wade /aka/ (Redacted) admitted working as a phone whore.

ZaZa

/
the bitch-witch is going down folks... she is taking herself six feet down

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 09, 2018, 09:46:11 PM
C LEVEL celebrity I get it.

C or maybe B-, yes, something along those lines. ;)

AZZERAE

This is so true. I remember the first time I heard Whitley tell his story was on a bootlegged internet archive mp3 (converted from audio cassette - I still remember the placements of those pops and hisses).

I was intrigued, and before that, had never had any interest whatsoever in extraterrestrial life or things I considered to be science fiction. Whitley's story - with Roger Leir - touched me, because I could hear a man desperately trying to find answers to what he had gone through.

I didn't give much thought to the fact he was an author at the time - for whatever reason.

I'm currently nearing the end of the Communion trilogy - I'm a quarter way through part 3: "Breakthrough", his life and the way he tells his story continues to fascinate me...unlike anything I've read before.

The one thing I've come away with is a broader scope - and set - of my own questions. As well as a deep uncertainty as to what The Visitors really are.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on December 09, 2018, 10:11:42 PM
Heather Wade /aka/ (Redacted) admitted working as a phone whore.

Ellgabers will you be brave enough to post on EllGab (Redacted) /aka/ Heather Wade's post admitting that she worked as a phone whore ?
Or you are too scared to do that ?

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 10, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
This is so true. I remember the first time I heard Whitley tell his story was on a bootlegged internet archive mp3 (converted from audio cassette - I still remember the placements of those pops and hisses).

I was intrigued, and before that, had never had any interest whatsoever in extraterrestrial life or things I considered to be science fiction. Whitley's story - with Roger Leir - touched me, because I could hear a man desperately trying to find answers to what he had gone through.

I didn't give much thought to the fact he was an author at the time - for whatever reason.

I'm currently nearing the end of the Communion trilogy - I'm a quarter way through part 3: "Breakthrough", his life and the way he tells his story continues to fascinate me...unlike anything I've read before.

The one thing I've come away with is a broader scope - and set - of my own questions. As well as a deep uncertainty as to what The Visitors really are.

That's how a reasonable person would react to this narrative.

What you might find useful as your next read would be his book "The Key".

There is the notion the notion, and Whitley has been candid in discussing this, that he was an early and unwitting participant in government mind control projects.

Factor that in and the whole alien angle becomes diffuse and speculative at best, or perhaps not.

It's a rabbit hole, and a very complex one at that.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9299849-the-key

The Key: A True Encounter
by Whitley Strieber (Goodreads Author)
3.83  ·   Rating details ·  527 ratings  ·  68 reviews
From the bestselling author of Communion comes the mysterious true story of how an unknown visitor barged into Streiber's hotel room late one night--and imparted extraordinary lessons in personal development and man's fate that challenge us to rethink every assumption about the meaning of life.

At two-thirty in the morning of June 6, 1998, Whitley Streiber was awakened by somebody knocking on his hotel room door. A man came in, and everything he said was life-altering.

This is the unsettling and ultimately enlightening narrative of what happened that night. Strieber was never really sure who this strange and knowing visitor was--a "Master of Wisdom"? A figure from a different realm of consciousness? A preternaturally intelligent being? He called him the Master of the Key. The one thing of which Strieber was certain is that both the man and the encounter were real.

The main concern of the Master of the Key is to save each of us from self-imprisonment. "Mankind is trapped," the stranger tells Strieber. "I want to help you spring the trap." In a sweeping exchange between Strieber and the stranger--which takes the form of a classical student- teacher dialogue in pursuit of inner understanding--the unknown man presents a lesson in human potential, esoteric psychology, and man's fate. He illuminates why man has been caught in a cycle of repeat violence and self-destruction--and the slender, but very real, possibility for release.

In its breadth and intimacy, The Key is on par with contemporary metaphysical traditions, such as A Course in Miracles, or even with the dialogues of modern wisdom teachers, such as D.T. Suzuki and Carl Jung. (less)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 12:50:22 PM
That's how a reasonable person would react to this narrative.

Precisely what I thought.

What you might find useful as your next read would be his book "The Key".

I most certainly will be reading it next (with your recommendation in mind).  :)

There is the notion, and Whitley has been candid in discussing this, that he was an early and unwitting participant in government mind control projects.

Factor that in and the whole alien angle becomes diffuse and speculative at best, or perhaps not.

It's a rabbit hole, and a very complex one at that.

This is another thought I had. A logical explanation for the implant in his ear, to me, has always been that there is mind control involved - and most likely human involvement as opposed to that with extraterrestrial bent.

Other breadcrumbs that led me to similar conclusions are that some of Whitley's own family has worked in government. I recall an uncle of his being interested in some of his experiences, despite not being very forthcoming of the nature of his own job description - or the work he did.

I believe the alien aspect is intrinsically tied to "what we humans call death", as Anne Strieber noted once. It seems highly possible to me that the afterlife could be ushered on by beings such as the people described by Whitley in his books.

Have you read all his books, Metron?

Was there ever a resolution to Whitley's "my website was hacked"/e-begging grift from a few months ago?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 10, 2018, 02:06:38 PM
Was there ever a resolution to Whitley's "my website was hacked"/e-begging grift from a few months ago?

I'm not certain. This was the last talk I heard about the hacking.

Metron2267

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/new-site-update
New Site Update
Thursday, June 28, 2018

First, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to our GoFundMe! We have reached the goal, but if you want to do anything more, I am leaving the link up for another week or so. This is because we are going to have to rebuild the new site pretty much from the ground up. However, all the pieces of the jigsaw are in place, so it's not going to take all that long--I hope!

The reason that more donations would be helpful is that an intrusion into the current site damaged its ability to process subscriptions. This means that when a subscription is suspended because the payment doesn't work, the subscriber can continue to log in. Also, new subscriptions cannot be processed. (I might add here that no credit card data is stored on Unknowncountry, so credit card numbers have never been compromised by our site and never can be, as there are none there.)

The result of all this is that we are experiencing a serious decline in cash flow and continued donations are much appreciated.

You can donate on our GoFundMe page or via PayPal.

I thought I'd go into a little more detail about what happened to the new site. For the first few months, the developer was very professional and skillful. He world efficiently and reliably. Then the following happened:

1. The site was essentially finished and ready to deploy. So I paid him the final payment in his contract.
2. I was immediately locked out of the site's administration area. I protested this and was let back in.
3. The site was loaded with malware, so that as soon as you went to it, you were redirected to bogus sites.
4. I had the malware removed and the developer fixed the parts of the site that were broken.
5. For security reasons, I froze backup on one of the two backup systems on the site, so that I would have
a clean copy if needed.
5. Sure enough, I was once again locked out of the site and once again, the malware appeared.
6. I then decided that the developer was either a crook himself or that his own site was compromised.
7. I isolated him from the new site and started seeking help.

I have now had a fresh site created with the same level of security as major controversial news players like Fox and CNN and the BBC. If the new site is ever compromised again, it will have to be by a state player or a very sophisticated hacker. In any case, as before, no credit card data will be stored on the site, so there will be nothing for crooks to steal. However, I don't think that this has ever been the problem. I think that we are dealing with either a state player or a sophisticated private hacker, or both, and that their agenda is not to steal anything, but to suppress my message and ruin me financially.

Years ago, I heard from an individual I had reason to believe that there was within the intelligence community a large group of people who believed that the visitors were demons. These were primarily Air Force Intelligence and CIA personnel, but others were involved, too. As recently as last year, a congressional committee supposedly cut off funding for research into materials because they didn't want our scientists working on "demonic technology."

I was further told that many of these people believed that I was in league with these demons, and might even be one myself.

Of course, this is primitive, childish thinking that emerges out of the illusion that the universe is divided between good and evil, which it is not. This dualism is an invention of the human mind. The reality is that it is a very old, very complex and nuanced system that has evolved along with the unimaginably ancient consciousness that created it and sustains it--of which we are not just a part, but an important part.

There is a school in operation here, and every single one of us has the chance to enter it. It teaches soul coherence, which is the whole reason that intelligent life evolves in the first place. Our intelligence is what give us the potential to evolve our souls, and I am deeply involved in this. I am in the school and a big part of my purpose is to help others matriculate.

The idea that this is somehow evil and has anything to do with demons is nonsense. Because the visitors use friction as a means of enabling self-discovery, they are thought of as demonic. If you look into the eyes of an angel, you look into your deepest self at the same time, and if that depth is dark, then you are going to be afraid. More than anything, success in the visitors' school is about accepting oneself.

So, I end up here: while I am reaching new levels of consciousness and gaining the ability to show others how to find the extraordinarily enriching path I am on, I am being dogged by frightened barbarians who have not the slightest idea what they are doing.

So be it. I didn't sign on for an easy life. I knew what I was doing and I still do. Onward!

Spookcat

Quote from: ZaZa on December 10, 2018, 12:38:08 PM
Ellgabers will you be brave enough to post on EllGab (Redacted) /aka/ Heather Wade's post admitting that she worked as a phone whore ?
Or you are too scared to do that ?

Hm? It's been brought up every now and then. A few people have the screenshots from her post here.

ItsOver

Heater probably thinks being a member of BellGab is worse than being a phone sex girl.  She could be right.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 10, 2018, 01:10:00 PM
Precisely what I thought.

I most certainly will be reading it next (with your recommendation in mind).  :)

I know you will not be disappointed. 8)

QuoteThis is another thought I had. A logical explanation for the implant in his ear, to me, has always been that there is mind control involved - and most likely human involvement as opposed to that with extraterrestrial bent.

Other breadcrumbs that led me to similar conclusions are that some of Whitley's own family has worked in government. I recall an uncle of his being interested in some of his experiences, despite not being very forthcoming of the nature of his own job description - or the work he did.

You've been paying attention. And for all those who lampoon Whitley as a crackpot it must be said that he truly does stay open to any and all possibilities and if anything the aliens-only aspect of this has mostly diminished in his recent analysis.

QuoteI believe the alien aspect is intrinsically tied to "what we humans call death", as Anne Strieber noted once. It seems highly possible to me that the afterlife could be ushered on by beings such as the people described by Whitley in his books.

Have you read all his books, Metron?

I have not, but I have read at least 8 or 9 them. The 'fiction' is rewardingly well-crafted and paced, but the "non-fiction" is where my real pleasure comes from. I will spare you one read, a more recent co-authored tome belabored by some rather heavy-handed scholarly jargon:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25489537-the-super-natural

The Super Natural: A New Vision of the Unexplained
by Whitley Strieber (Goodreads Author),  Jeffrey J. Kripal
4.07  ·   Rating details ·  216 ratings  ·  45 reviews
Two of today's maverick authors on anomalous experience present a perception-altering and intellectually thrilling analysis of why the paranormal is real, but radically different from what is conventionally
understood.

Whitley Strieber (Communion) and Jeffrey J. Kripal (J. Newton Rayzor professor of religion at Rice University) team up on this unprecedented and intellectually vibrant new framing of inexplicable events and experiences.

Rather than merely document the anomalous, these authors--one the man who popularized alien abduction and the other a renowned scholar and "renegade advocate for including the paranormal in religious studies" (The New York Times)--deliver a fast-paced and exhilarating study of why the supernatural is neither fantasy nor fiction but a vital and authentic aspect of life.

Their suggestion? That all kinds of "impossible" things, from extra-dimensional beings to bilocation to bumps in the night, are not impossible at all: rather, they are a part of our natural world. But this natural world is immeasurably more weird, more wonderful, and probably more populated than we have so far imagined with our current categories and cultures, which are what really make these things seem "impossible."

The Super Natural considers that the natural world is actually a "super natural world"--and all we have to do to see this is to change the lenses through which we are looking at it and the languages through which we are presently limiting it. In short: The extraordinary exists if we know how to look at and think about it.

Whitley and Professor Kripal write it as a conversation of essays, each chapter alternating between the two. Whitley's prose I found as clean and engaging as ever. Kripal's was turgid with scholarly jargon and academia speak and frankly I found myself dreading his chapters. I ultimately finished the book after several months of dipping in an out, but it was an unexpected chore for subject matter I truly am fascinated by.

Metron2267

Quote from: Spookcat on December 10, 2018, 05:53:09 PM
Hm? It's been brought up every now and then. A few people have the screenshots from her post here.

Obvious attempt by ZaZa to incite cross-group infighting was obvious... :o

Spookcat

Heather has Gordon James Gianninoto talking about "The Coming Geographic Pole Shift" tonight. In case you guys hadn't seen that yet.

chefist

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 10, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

..'tell you for $5'