• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George is heating up....

Started by IvannZ, September 07, 2011, 10:34:53 AM

IvannZ

Has anyone noticed that George is getting better and better? People out there bashing George on here are so wrong. Just look at his past shows the last few days, this is up there with some of the best ones ever. Mind Power was great, and these latest shows that are coming up are great topics. And also George is becoming even more articulate and clever than ever before. I am honored to be a C2C streamlink member and fan. This is the best time to listen to George. Congratulations George!! May you be hosting C2C for a long time to come.

stevesh

Unlike many forums trolls are more than welcome here. Good to see you.

Quote from: IvannZ on September 07, 2011, 10:34:53 AM
Has anyone noticed that George is getting better and better?

What are you smoking and may I have some?

Has anyone noticed that George is getting better and better? People out there bashing George on here are so wrong. Just look at his past shows the last few days, this is up there with some of the best ones ever. Mind Power was great, and these latest shows that are coming up are great topics. And also George is becoming even more articulate and clever than ever before. I am honored to be a C2C streamlink member and fan. This is the best time to listen to George. Congratulations George!! May you be hosting C2C for a long time to come.

I can tell you're a fan and have put in the time to really listen to the show.  George is the on air talent as they say, but there are others crucial to putting out the show at it's current level of quality.  What is your take on Lex, Tommy, Lisa and the rest?

Snorty must have been touched by an angel.

11angeleyes11

Great intro!  I am a fan, too.

However, I always thought it was difficult to improve on perfection.

Gassy Man

Well, that's like saying the fertilizer doesn't stink as much as it did a few days ago . . . and some of his shows, including Sunday night's, have been terrible!  Maybe you're attempting to be funny or you're some relative or production person on Coast to Coast, but George Noory has been awful for some time, and while I wish him no ill will, I do wish he'd get out of the way so someone better could take his place unless he can vastly improve in the immediate future . . . don't expect it to happen.

Morgus

Has Noory's daughter returned to posting at forums now?  :o

Eddie Coyle

He must be sitting on a radiator.

11angeleyes11

This is such an inspirational thread.

George is heating up. . . the concensious among his female fan groups is that he is hot already.

Frys Girl

George Noory sucks so much that when I read the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about George Noory getting angry at people like us for pointing out his horrible performance each night.

To the author of the thread, you suck by association. That's like a law or something. Anyone who likes George sucks n+3 powers more than he, George Noory, does.

Quote from: Morgus on September 07, 2011, 12:07:29 PM
Has Noory's daughter returned to posting at forums now?  :o
Hmm, that or Preimere is also hiring bloggers to complement their central casting for talkshow callers.

Morgus

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on September 07, 2011, 03:19:08 PM
George is heating up. . . the concensious among his female fan groups is that he is hot already.
you must be referring to Noory's senior citizen female fans at the nursing home?  :P

George & Fan in Albuquerque, New Mexico

fysisist

Excusez-moi??  I think you mean "George is Stinking up", or maybe "George is Spewing forth", or "I wish George would Shut up", or "George is F*cking up".  Or maybe you have inhaled too deeply of the flatulence that is C2C with your host George Noory. 

Quote from: Gassy Man on September 07, 2011, 12:04:13 PM
. . . and some of his shows, including Sunday night's, have been terrible! ... George Noory has been awful for some time...

The OP is referring to George going from awful to terrible, which would be an improvement. 

But George is still getting worse, he's actually going from terrible to awful..

Quote from: Morgus on September 07, 2011, 04:19:14 PM

The above photo reminds me of George, out of town, falling into a mud hole and making Tommy go buy him some new clothes.  Does he take a change of clothes with him when he's away from home?

Why does George always look so disheveled in these pix he takes with fans?  Too damn lazy to take morning showers?   Does he eat and sleep in dumpsters to save money?

miamiron

Quote from: IvannZ on September 07, 2011, 10:34:53 AMGeorge is heating up...

Never in my life have I wanted to see/hear
spontaneous human combustion more...lets go Georgie

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 07, 2011, 03:41:47 PM

To the author of the thread, you suck by association. That's like a law or something. Anyone who likes George sucks n+3 powers more than he, George Noory, does.

Don't do math, FG.  You'll confuse George, articulate, clever, and hot though he may be in some folks' eyes. 

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 07, 2011, 05:03:29 PM

But George is still getting worse, he's actually going from terrible to awful..

I've noticed his intro is getting louder.

Does that count?  GOOD EVENING GOOD MORNING WHEREVER YOU MAY BEEEEEE

Frys Girl

Quote from: Lovely Bones on September 07, 2011, 05:46:43 PM
I've noticed his intro is getting louder.

Does that count?  GOOD EVENING GOOD MORNING WHEREVER YOU MAY BEEEEEE
Oh gosh thank you Lovely. I noticed during his New Mexico show with Dr. Robin Falkov, he was especially loud. George Noory can't do anything right. He screamed at us. No wonder Richard C. Hoagland didn't want to be in studio with him.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 07, 2011, 05:09:16 PM

The above photo reminds me of George, out of town, falling into a mud hole and making Tommy go buy him some new clothes.  Does he take a change of clothes with him when he's away from home?

Why does George always look so disheveled in these pix he takes with fans?  Too damn lazy to take morning showers?   Does he eat and sleep in dumpsters to save money?
He is just tired PaperBoy from banging all of that hot ass at those conventions and shooting heroin all night. In my unbiased opinion.

Edited to add: Could have been him getting banged by Dongheiser, or he was streetfighting ninjas after midnight. That old lady doesn't look into him.

Edited once more: WTF is up with that eyebrow!

Robert1972

Quote from: Robert1972 on September 07, 2011, 07:35:35 PM
Has anyone noticed that George is getting better and better?

That's bullshit propoganda. Don't you believe it!

Robert1972

I can't think of anything to state in regards to this thread.  I guess Noory he has started the NORON NATION

b_dubb

so your ccrane radio get's broadcasts from an alternate reality?  cool feature

george is horrible.  he answers his own questions, talking over his guests.  and his questions are almost always the same.  he doesn't prepare.  he's a fake. 

if he's 'heating up' ... let's hope it ends in spontaneous human combustion

POOOOOOF

To answer your question, no, no one has noticed George getting better.

I have a question for you - what is it exactly that you like about George Noory and his ability as a broadcaster?  What is it that posters all over the internet are missing? 

Morgus

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on September 07, 2011, 07:31:19 PMWTF is up with that eyebrow!
i think thats Noory's attempt to give the "evil eye" to the camera, trying to hyptonize ya...  :P

morphiaflow

I've caught snippets of a few Noory episodes recently. I won't say he's "getting better" because I think he's hopelessly...hopeless. However, I WILL say that I think Noory is making an effort to up his game, be a bit more on it and less, well, Nooryish. I'm not saying he's succeeding. But I think he knows something's up, something we don't know yet, and he's trying to bolster himself and his status/position/job in some sort of pre-emptive fashion. So the upshot might be that we'll be getting Noory "at his best" rather than Noory "at his worst". Which, granted, aren't that far apart. And it probably won't last long anyway. But I've definitely heard a difference, however minimal, and that's what I think the cause is.