• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGab Cartoons

Started by AZZERAE, February 14, 2019, 05:17:36 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 12:16:16 PM

Too bad for you. I’m not going away. I guess moderating Ellgab just isn’t enough for a control freak like you. ::)

Jackstar

http://pawelkuczynski.com/Prace/Cartoons/

This guy is your basic genius.

Any Polish chicks here? Maybe you could blow him or something. Thanks in advance.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2019, 04:55:22 PM
You just got nailed as the biggest Bellgab hypocrite phoney in the history of the site and you know it! You really are The New Falkie!! ;D

https://youtu.be/ToQVoyWWluQ

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1420836]  [attachment=2,msg1420836]

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2019, 04:55:22 PM
You really are The New Falkie!! ;D

It is possible he is cuter.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2019, 08:00:42 PM
Big surprise that the only support metron is getting is from you. It’s OK, Azz. We know you two are an item. Just come out of the closet already! :D

Is Doc VC's sock puppet or versace visa?

Ear:

https://youtu.be/YMYH67gRaqg

Nautical Shore, aught oaf mighty bee deaf.

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on September 14, 2020, 09:33:16 PM
You nailed it Jacko!

Once, I was a prototype for a much larger system--now, I am a very small part of a very complex HAMMER MACHINE. What can I say? It pays the bills.

AZZERAE

I'm thinking of doing a BellGab comic strip.

AZZERAE

I'm seriously considering this.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 15, 2020, 02:20:32 AM
I'm seriously considering this.

Here, I've got the dialogue worked out for you:

JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR AZZERAE JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR DR MD MD JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 15, 2020, 03:24:25 AM

Throw in a couple (censoreds), a couple of (redacteds), and a smattering of italics, and pretty soon--you're talking about a real omelete.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 15, 2020, 03:24:25 AM

JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR AZZERAE JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR DR MD MD JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR

On second thought, perhaps I'll take a rain check: till the foreseeable future.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 15, 2020, 03:38:12 AM
On second thought, perhaps I'll take a rain check: till the foreseeable future.

Well, the meds have to "kick-in" sometime. Too bad his gf is just a sock, we could enlist her assistance.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 15, 2020, 03:40:58 AM
Well, the meds have to "kick-in" sometime.

He won't take meds. He thinks "prayer" and "meditation" are the answer. I bet you he self medicates, however. With street drugs and alcohol.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 15, 2020, 03:44:07 AM
He won't take meds.

Who? What a dumbass. Pharmaceutical quality is nearly always the best way to go, provided the supply chain is secure and sound.

Who is this "the_1" guy you idiots scholars and gentlemen keep talking about? An honest question. I've been pretending that It was a legitimate thorn in my side for years.

Does that flatter you? Because it really kind of should at this point. Honestly... not many people are this stupid. It's impressive.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 03:47:39 AM
Who? What a dumbass.

I hope you're not talking about my girlfriend's sister's sister-in-law's half-brother twice removed second cousin child of. That guy really is a f****** dumbass, but I don't know how the f*** he came up in the conversation. It's a little weird--I'm not going to lie.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 15, 2020, 03:40:58 AM
Too bad his gf is just a sock

Wow. Someone just woke the dragon. Sweet! This is actually the nicest after party that I've ever crashed.

I don't crash parties. Company policy. Also I'm legitimately a nice guy. Some of you tard monkeys have been lied to for so long, you don't even know what the truth looks like if it came up to you and bought you a sandwich for $487.27. And that's friend price.

$500 is a lot for a sippy cup but--maybe I can get one or two gilded.