• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Humanoid Extra Terrestrials Live Among Us (HETLAU)

Started by rvansteenberg, November 19, 2017, 01:30:18 PM

rvansteenberg

Humanoid Extra Terrestrials Live Among Us (HETLAU) They have been here the whole time and the Earthlings are not even aware.
Most of the Famous, Powerful, Wealthy people on Earth are from other planets.
A Hextocracy is a Humanoid Extra Terrestrial Government.

rvansteenberg

"I Sang You The Song That I Heard Up Above"
Heart - Crazy On You
They leave clues they are here everywhere if you take the time to look.

paladin1991

Quote from: rvansteenberg on November 19, 2017, 01:30:18 PM
Humanoid Extra Terrestrials Live Among Us (HETLAU) They have been here the whole time and the Earthlings are not even aware.
Most of the Famous, Powerful, Wealthy people on Earth are from other planets.
A Hextocracy is a Humanoid Extra Terrestrial Government.

Are the related to the C.H.U.D.?  Canniblistic Underground Dwellers?

Juan

I want to know why they bother with running the world. It seems like a lot of trouble to me.

Robert

Quote from: Juan on February 13, 2018, 09:01:39 AMI want to know why they bother with running the world. It seems like a lot of trouble to me.
If they were doing it seriously, yeah.  But what if, as Shea & Wilson concluded, they're not running the world, they're playing w it?

Gd5150

Quote from: Robert on February 13, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
If they were doing it seriously, yeah.  But what if, as Shea & Wilson concluded, they're not running the world, they're playing w it?

What if they were part of the pride community too? It would be the: LGBTQIAPKHETLAU.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 13, 2018, 05:43:39 PM
What if they were part of the pride community too? It would be the: LGBTQIAPKHETLAU.
You'd need a T shirt bigger than Mitchell O's portrait skirt to fit all that in.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on February 13, 2018, 09:01:39 AM
I want to know why they bother with running the world. It seems like a lot of trouble to me.

Farming is its own reward.